It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I see people are still using that one example of a single Trump supporter throwing a punch at a rally 3 months ago as an excuse.

They've officially scraped through the bottom of the barrel.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The saddest part of all, is the following:

The freedom to speak is protected, even if it is some one you do not agree with. While I do not agree with what Trump says I will protect and support his right to speak as he sees fit.

However, I believe that if all of those protestors wanted to send a stronger message, it would be more prudent for them to start now and get people registered to vote and to ensure that come election day that they get all of those people to the polls to vote and remind them of the anger and the words of Trump to soundly defeat him in all states.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This type of violent behavior actually helps the Trump movement.

These disturbers--not protesters--have no perspective. Accomplishing nothing but building support for the man they hate. They see no problem in denying free speech while demanding it for themselves. I say let the liberal racist anti-American fools continue their violent protesting it will seal the deal for Trump in the WH.

edit on 25-5-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Trump supporters sucker punched protestors twice and Trump security roughed up several protestors and a Mexican American journalist and that's just off the top of my head, but nevermind that yeeehaw build that wall and ban all Muslims from entering u.s!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
These rioters are paid by George Soros. No, I have no evidence.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

If they want to make utter fools of themselves from simple baiting ,oh well.
What if we RIGHT wing types were as violent?
It's a mute point because we STILL have a progressive movement and the liberals of course and we would be able to NAZI them back down fairly easily,which we don't.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Soros funded them in Chicago.
Soros funds Black Lives Matter.
A known Nazi collaborator that has had his hands in funding civil wars in Europe,yeah I'm sure his intentions are good by getting involved in these anti Trump protests.

Could it be Trump is the real deal and these toxic elements like him and Kissinger that have have had their hands dripping in blood for decades to consolidate power wealth and money into as few hands as possible are now seeing the jig is up and they could be sat inside a jail cell if Trump unravels their treachery as President.

And aside from that if I was a Vegetarian and you ate Steak at your house do you think it would be your fault if I bricked your windows?
Your idealology is warped.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I keep wondering if he is real, based on the fuss the left is making,paradoxicly,I like Trump MORE.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Don't you love seeing tolerance and acceptance in action? It warms my heart...and the local convenience store, and the liquor store, and a few overturned cars...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Don't you love seeing tolerance and acceptance in action? It warms my heart...and the local convenience store, and the liquor store, and a few overturned cars...

Oh, but you're taking it out of context. Apparently sporting events cause more riotous behavior than Trump rallies, so we need to excuse the actions of these well meaning members of society and freely invite them into our homes and distribute our possessions to them.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Couldn't someone waving around a Mexican flag get called an Americanphobe ?

Yah isn't it funny how the Left always accuses of Americans who wave the American flag a bunch of nationalists.... but the La Raza(the Race) crowd are just people who want to work?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

A known Nazi collaborator that has had his hands in funding civil wars in Europe,yeah I'm sure his intentions are good by getting involved in these anti Trump protests.

Could it be Trump is the real deal and these toxic elements like him and Kissinger that have have had their hands dripping in blood for decades to consolidate power wealth and money into as few hands as possible are now seeing the jig is up and they could be sat inside a jail cell if Trump unravels their treachery as President.

And aside from that if I was a Vegetarian and you ate Steak at your house do you think it would be your fault if I bricked your windows?

half of the people at the chicago rally never even heard of soros, can't you trump supporters admit that he is the most hated man in politics and thats why he has so many protesters everywhere he goes?

trump complains about china yet he is the only candidate that shipped jobs to china, he complains about illegal aliens yet he is the only candidate to hire illegals, claims to be a master businessman yet went bankrupt 4 times, claims to hate hillary yet invited them to his wedding.

i can't wait til one of you trump zombies comes here to say how full of crap i am, you guys remind me of george zimmerman supporters the man can do no wrong in your eyes! merica, build the wall, ban muslims, make america great again!!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Trump supporters sucker punched protestors twice and Trump security roughed up several protestors and a Mexican American journalist and that's just off the top of my head, but nevermind that yeeehaw build that wall and ban all Muslims from entering u.s!!

1) Roughed up people that were literally pushing people, in people's faces, destroying their signs, antagonizing them...at a PRIVATE rally.

2) Trump's security? Do you mean the cops or the Secret Service? None of them are hired by Trump.

3) If THAT is all you guys got, compared to what the ANTI Trump people have done, you're not gonna get very far.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

That is our president a hugely smaller minority hate Trump.
AND THEY aren't good killers...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

That is our president a hugely smaller minority hate Trump.
AND THEY aren't good killers...

english is not your first language is it?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

half of the people at the chicago rally never even heard of soros, can't you trump supporters admit that he is the most hated man in politics and thats why he has so many protesters everywhere he goes?

trump complains about china yet he is the only candidate that shipped jobs to china, he complains about illegal aliens yet he is the only candidate to hire illegals, claims to be a master businessman yet went bankrupt 4 times, claims to hate hillary yet invited them to his wedding.

i can't wait til one of you trump zombies comes here to say how full of crap i am, you guys remind me of george zimmerman supporters the man can do no wrong in your eyes! merica, build the wall, ban muslims, make america great again!!!!

1) A contractor HE hired, hired Illegals, over 30 years ago. And it was a handful.

2) Trump did not "go bankrupt" 4 times. You don't have a clue of what you're trying to convey.

3 ) He didn't even want Hillary at his wedding. And it was strictly a formality because she was the New York Senator at the time.

4) You are full of crap.

5) Yes, the wall will be built

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Depends on which english teacher shows up to bitch about it.
What are YOUR degrees in?
I miss things for a few reasons I'M sure the message is clear and reasonably well understood however to YOU?
edit on 25-5-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

1) Roughed up people that were literally pushing people, in people's faces, destroying their signs, antagonizing them...at a PRIVATE rally.

2) Trump's security? Do you mean the cops or the Secret Service? None of them are hired by Trump.

3) If THAT is all you guys got, compared to what the ANTI Trump people have done, you're not gonna get very far.

that black girl that got shoved from behind or the black guy that got sucker punched or the black guy that blitzed the trump protester, they all had cheap shots and sucker punches coming right, shows you what kind of cowards some of these trump supporters are. lewandowski assaulted a trump protester or was he not hired by trump?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Screw them they're illegal's supporters
girlsjustwannahaveguns.com...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: neo96

Couldn't someone waving around a Mexican flag get called an Americanphobe ?

Yah isn't it funny how the Left always accuses of Americans who wave the American flag a bunch of nationalists.... but the La Raza(the Race) crowd are just people who want to work?

This is the United States of America.

The great melting pot.

We have everyone from the Uk to the Sudan to Malaysia, and Australia, and all parts in between.

Mexican flag waving doesn't fly.

Neither does the SNIP defense of it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join