It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
Please do this. I would loooooooooove to read an actual debate on here for a change.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Lol what if Trump was paying agitators for fake protests for just this reason? Doubtful though.

Why waste the money when Soros is willing to do it for him?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This literally makes me want to be the first on the mission to Mars. I can be over there while this world is burning.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: unfor54k3n
Love how fast and eager everyone is to have the state quell "rebellion" and hope for live fire and beatings...but only when they are not on the wrong side of the boot....the American public really does deserve an authoritarian figure

Yeah, much better to just let violent thugs run around smashing and burning in the name of rebellion. Perhaps we could hit them with a major poster campaign or counselling sessions to try and appease them. Rebellion... what a laugh. These people are vermin and that is being a little unkind to rats.
edit on 25/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Those protests weren't even that bad, Trump supporters are all crying because their leader is one of the most hated men on earth. Trump is dividing this country more than ever and if you can't see how his hateful rhetoric is causing all these problems.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Those protests weren't even that bad, Trump supporters are all crying because their leader is one of the most hated men on earth. Trump is dividing this country more than ever and if you can't see how his hateful rhetoric is causing all these problems.

Hateful rhetoric? Can you provide some examples of this hateful rhetoric?
As for dividing people, the divisions were already there well before Trump started his campaign. It's just the violent extremists don't like being called out for their behaviour. If that's being divisive, then great. It's about time thugs were held to account.
IN terms of being hated, it's a great honour to be hated by these people - it means you are doing something right. By the same token he is also one of the most liked men in the world.
edit on 25/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Where's the National Guard? Need to stop these riots before someone gets killed.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Called mexicans rapists and criminals and that Mexico is sending over there worst people, first of all Mexico is not sending anyone over, the people are fleeing their hell hole country for a better life. He has offended, women, Muslims, African Americans and the handicapped. Face it the guy is a big jerk.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The country was already divided. People that lean right wing, or are white, or are men etc. we're treated as oppressors and vilified for years. Trump is the result of these people finally being fed up, and finding someone who voiced their feelings. If Obama and other progressives weren't so divisive, no one would bother t o support trump.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Attacking cops, jumping on their cars, throwing burning objects at them, and KNOCKING OVER A HORSE...

Is "not that bad" to you?

Are you mentally well? Because that sounds like a Sociopath at face value. Seriously. On it's face, that sounds like a criminal minded maladjusted anti social person...

Who says that? Or are you even AWARE what the "protestors" were doing?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Sounds like a ncaa final four celebration to me.

Where were you when Trump supporters were throwing sucker punches at people?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Called mexicans rapists and criminals and that Mexico is sending over there worst people, first of all Mexico is not sending anyone over, the people are fleeing their hell hole country for a better life. He has offended, women, Muslims, African Americans and the handicapped. Face it the guy is a big jerk.

Some Mexican illegal immigrants are indeed rapists and criminals.
Yes you are right that they are not being sent, rather breaking the law on their own accord. I don't call it hateful to use the word sent inappropriately though.
He has offended some women (and men) - not all women. News flash - women are not one big organic entity inseparable as human beings. I have heard no hate speech. Calling a person a name is not hate speech. It means you are pissed off with someone and not afraid to tell them.
Muslims. I can only imagine that terrorist sympathisers could be offended by anything he has said about Muslims. A perfectly reasonable option of banning non citizen Muslims from entering the country until proper screening was in place. The Muslim community has a problem and they need to help sort it out instead of bitching about someone telling the truth that their ideology has fostered an element of pure hatred and evil.
African Americans? All he has said is that he will help them by bringing jobs back. I am assuming African Americans are not offended by the prospect of jobs!
Handicapped - he took the piss out of a prick of a journalist who happens to be handicapped. His disability does not exempt him from being called out for being a dick head.

A jerk? In some ways, yes. Hate speech? Never heard a single word of hate speech from him. That excuse for the violent agitator vermin doesn't wash.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Sounds like a ncaa final four celebration to me.

Where were you when Trump supporters were throwing sucker punches at people?

I know this wasn't directed to me, but I denounced that violence and said anyone doing it shoul be arrested.

Where we're you? Oh, that's right, you were taking that violence seriously. I notice on page nine of a thread about a 75 old man (on mobile so cant link it) punching a protester you were taking it serious, and you even claimed rhat you dont see any others candidates supporters doing this. Now we see people protesting trump pver and over again doing worse, and you say it is not that bad.

Maybe you should look at your own posts before questioning others.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Says the guy that says we were already divided perhaps, you prefer it that way. Not I, I prefer a united America where we can put all this BS to rest. Newsflash it was a protest and they are bound to get ugly, you Trump supporters are blowing it way out of proportion because you fail to realize Trump is hated, you blame it on Soros you blame it on this and that but the reason there are so many Trump protestors is because the man has said many offensive things and offended millions of people across the world.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

First off you are the one being hypocritical not me, I have denounced violence from both sides and you denounce the trump supporters but make excuses for his protesters.

As for me saying the US was divided, of course it was. I like you wish we were unified, but that isn't going to make me ignore facts. The left's in distance on identity politics and demonizing certain demographics led to this. Do you honestly think there was no division before trump ran for president?

Lastly, the reason people are violent when they protest is THEIR OWN FAULT!!!!!!!!! I don't care how many people hate him they are responsible for their own actions.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If it looks like this in May, what will it look like in November?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
attacking the police in "protest" is super stupid

but drumpf brought this on himself with the hate speech, offering to pay legal fees for violence and threats of violence himself

this tells me 2 things about drumpf;

1) he was too stupid to foresee this
2) he has no leadership qualities to stop it

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

but drumpf brought this on himself with the hate speech, offering to pay legal fees for violence and threats of violence himself

This tells me two things about you and If i say either ill violate forum rules.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

This tells me two things about you and If i say either ill violate forum rules.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join