It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

These non-discrimination laws allowing transgender people to go the public restroom of their affirmed gender have been existing in other states and cities for a while now. Associations and groups that work to reduce sexual violence against women are in favor of these laws. They look for statistics on sexual violence against women, because that is their whole purpose for existence. These groups are insisting that sexual crimes and violence against women have NOT gone up in the states and cities that have passed these non-discrimination laws. Some of these laws have been in place for a decade, so there has been plenty of time to gather statistics. Facts are facts, and the numbers don't lie.

A coalition of over 200 national, state and local organizations across the U.S. that work with sexual assault and domestic violence survivors are objecting to the justifications given by lawmakers to forbid transgender people from using the bathroom of their choosing.

“Over 200 municipalities and 18 states have nondiscrimination laws protecting transgender people’s access to facilities consistent with the gender they live every day,” according to the coalition. "None of those jurisdictions have [sic] seen a rise in sexual violence or other public safety issues due to nondiscrimination laws.

abcnews.go.com...

Stop drinking the kool-aid that the far right is selling you. It's a lie.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Does the law allow any man to use the woman's restroom?

Do you SINCERELY self identify as a woman?

If the answer is no, you don't get to visit.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

he threatened to cut off funding. Secondly, that was in regards schools and this incident did not take place in a school.

wow he would really cut off school funding over some crossdressers?

the goverment sucks

No No No.

A couple of Federal funded schools asked the government for guidance on how to approach the bath room issue with transgender students. The dept of Education issued guidelines to all Federally funded schools. There was never a threat to remove funding from schools who choose to follow other guidelines for these cases.

The threat to cut off funding, relates entirely to the case of the state of N.C. where they have enacted a state law which is in direct conflict with the federal laws covering discrimination. By default, in order for a state to receive federal funds, they need to abide by federal laws regarding discrimination (as well as a host of other federal laws that have nothing to do with rights, discrimination or education policies BTW).

By passing the bathroom bill NC is technically in default of its commitment to the federal government. No threat has been issued. Its a legal technicality that if the government chose to do so, they would have legal grounds.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
No but the whole bathroom thing opens the door. Why people deny it? Is political correctness that important? Yes shall know them by the fruits of their lAbor and this is the fruit of sjw's

Really? Was there some magic force field keeping the pervs out prior to this?

edit on 25-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Only an idiot let's their 8 year old daughter go to a public bathroom alone.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

So you don't think that allowing anyone who claims to identify as a woman......well I think some people don't want to get that....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The 31 flags flying atop this garbage heap of a thread are truly disgusting. Apparently all you need to be successful on ATS anymore is a highly twisted version of an already disturbing story. I'm actually kinda stunned.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I second this motion. I read nothing about him dressing as a woman.

The law passed by Obama doesn't say they have to be dressed as a woman... They just have to claim that they think they are a woman inside.

Hmm, I was unaware that Obama himself personally passed a law that says such a thing.

How tyrannical! Must've bypassed the normal legislative procedure.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

So you don't think that allowing anyone who claims to identify as a woman......well I think some people don't want to get that....

To clarify, I believe that restrictions should exist, however basing the restrictions on birth certificates that nobody carries is ridiculous. I propose compromise... restrict access to what your state issued ID says, but set forth a realistic path for real transgender people to obtain those IDs. (and make those issuance guidelines universal across all states)

Am I wrong to believe that would be reasonable?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Being that they are incurable(pedophile)..life in prison or a prison style mental institution works for me, if it was my child and this happened he would of been lucky to get out of the bathroom alive although my 1st concern would be my child.

And as far as the OP..this POS was a pedo not a transgender so far as I and everybody else reads it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No but the whole bathroom thing opens the door. Why people deny it? Is political correctness that important? Yes shall know them by the fruits of their lAbor and this is the fruit of sjw's

Really? Was there some magic force field keeping the pervs out prior to this?

Yes it was called "guys don't go into the ladies room decorum "

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No one said he's transgender they just said he's a man in a woman's room

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
* double post.
edit on 5/25/16 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Really? These are the frail straws at which you guys are going to clutch in order to deny this as a trangenderism issue?

You do realize that liberals have already so blurred gender identity in western culture that it's perfectly acceptable for women to dress in a tshirt and jeans now? A transgender doesn't have to put on a skirt in order to gallivant around as a "woman" now.

This is a direct result of the new bathroom laws. All a guy has to do now is say that he identifies as a woman and it's okay until he's found strangling an 8 year old girl.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

You do realize that liberals have already so blurred gender identity in western culture that it's perfectly acceptable for women to dress in a tshirt and jeans now?

Wait. What?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes it was called "guys don't go into the ladies room decorum "

Really? So 'decorum' kept the pervs out of the ladies room?

Wow, they should bottle this decorum and spray it on sex offenders. Might keep them from being rapists.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Hmm, I think it's implied that this is part of the transgender issue..my impression anyway.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

AugustusMasonicus

You do realize that liberals have already so blurred gender identity in western culture that it's perfectly acceptable for women to dress in a tshirt and jeans now?

Did you just walk out of the 1950's or something?
edit on 25-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

so are you saying that now women should be going around all dressed in frilly dresses so that everyone is sure to know we are women??
but, don't ya know, the only thing protecting us from rape is those tight fitting jeans!!!!

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

More like the 1850's.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join