It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So you're telling me that thousands of pedophiles and creeps are waiting on this law to be made so that they can FINALLY go into the other bathroom to rape and attack little girls? You're telling me that some invisible force is stopping them from doing that now and that this possible law will magically make this force disappear so that they can act out their sick and twisted fantasies with impunity?

You seem to think that a transgender bathroom law will make raping and attacking children legal or something. What kind of crap is that, I mean seriously?

Like so many others have asked you time and time again, what is stopping these sickos from doing that right now?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
When I had first seen this article I had feared for the reception to be that of the OP. It's even farther off than a typical example of "Correlation does not imply causation". When in fact, the man was not trans, nor did this have anything to do with that. This predator was going to attack despite the bathroom situation.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
ElectricUniverse

I think you have a negligible understanding of the word "law". No laws were passed. Still can't answer my question?

A Fascist decree was issued forth from the highest executive office in the land saying obey this dictate or else!

We are now all witness to the day America died and the need for its resurrection. Congress has ceded it's powers, the Supreme Court is deadlocked and an openly acting dictator has turned the Presidency into a throne.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What law is it exactly that you keep referring to - be specific now, you are claiming this is a result of a new law - which one, when was it passed?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

What stopped him going into the bathroom anyway?

Even if there had been a bathroom ban then this sick crime would have still happend.

Someone's who going to break the law not going obey sigh are they?

Im assuming the op and most who stared you dont think gun free zones work right?

So if a gun free zones sign isn't going to stop mass shooters then how is a no trans sign going to stop pedophile?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It does not say anything about him posing as a women. Do you have another source that shows he was doing this?

The man was in the woman's bathroom. Didn't you see what happened to the security guard, who was a woman, who tried to stop a man from entering a woman's bathroom? The security guard was detained instead. Men including pedophiles and other confused people can enter woman's bathrooms without being stopped.

Male paedophiles and male confused people can enter a male toilet without anyone thinking there's a problem. Likewise (although far rarer) women paedophiles into womens toilets.

The problem is not the mixing of sexes in toilets but society that isn't vigilant.

Concentrate on the real problem to solve it. Focussing effort on the issue that has naff all to do with why a child is unsafe distracts from the solution.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This isn't a transgender restroom issue, this is a heterosexual pervert issue. By sensationalizing these horrible acts, all you're doing is helping to encourage more of the same type behavior by attention seekers. Just stop.

If you want to stop sexual assaults in restrooms, you need to address the actual problem. Make the penalty for sexual assault so egregious that predators dare not ever commit those acts. Want to enter the ladies room in the commission of a crime, you lose your wanker and go to a male prison as the new bitch for the rest of your life. Turn the hunters into the hunted. That's how you deal with predators.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
How did I know you were going to blame transgenders for this? Honestly wtf is wrong with you? This website has gone off the deep end.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Transgenderism is a psychiatric disorder: its sufferers need therapy, not surgery

what's amazing is that there were many homosexual, crossdressing native americans in the tribes before western cultures came in and started meddling that lived quite happy and fullfilling lives, without counseling, and without any surgery.
They are what they are, but instead of society accepting them as such, it's society that is forcing them to change what they are.

Techniques used in conversion therapy prior to 1981 in the United States and Western Europe included ice-pick lobotomies[3][4][15][16][17][18] and chemical castration with hormonal treatment,[19] aversive treatments, such as "the application of electric shock to the hands and/or genitals," and "nausea-inducing drugs...administered simultaneously with the presentation of homoerotic stimuli," and masturbatory reconditioning. More recent clinical techniques used in the United States have been limited to counseling, visualization, social skills training, psychoanalytic therapy, and spiritual interventions such as "prayer and group support and pressure,"[20] though there are some reports of aversive treatments through unlicensed practice as late as the 1990s.[21][22] The term reparative therapy has been used as a synonym for conversion therapy in general,[7] but it has been argued that strictly speaking it refers to a specific kind of therapy associated with Elizabeth Moberly and Joseph Nicolosi.[23]

en.wikipedia.org...

Society has put gays through hell over the centuries trying to change them, and their success was so questionable Fraud answered a mother plea to help her son like this:

"I gather from your letter that your son is a homosexual. [...] it is nothing to be ashamed of, no vice, no degradation; it cannot be classified as an illness; we consider it to be a variation of the sexual function, produced by a certain arrest of sexual development. [...] By asking me if I can help [your son], you mean, I suppose, if I can abolish homosexuality and make normal heterosexuality take its place. The answer is, in a general way we cannot promise to achieve it. In a certain number of cases we succeed in developing the blighted germs of heterosexual tendencies, which are present in every homosexual; in the majority of cases it is no more possible. It is a question of the quality and the age of the individual. The result of treatment cannot be predicted."[37]

(same source)

so, not socially accepted as they are, and very little hope of change, some chose to be surgically altered so that they might not stand out so much and there will be less persecution. Well, once those people are at the point that they look like the sex of their choice, they should be using the bathroom that is appropriate to their appearance, otherwise, they are really standing out, making people feel uncomfortable, making themselves feel uncomfortable. and for the most part unless you want to assign someone to the bathrooms of this country to check the birth certificates of everyone you have no way of knowing. and do you carry your birth certificate around? have any idea just how much it costs to have one replaced when it's lost? I've had to go through the hassle of obtaining all the identification for one of my kids when we first moved to Virginia and he wanted his license. you can't even get a bank account in this state without the proper id. no, we should not be forcing our citizens to go around carrying their birth certificates anyways!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It does not say anything about him posing as a women. Do you have another source that shows he was doing this?

No but the whole bathroom thing opens the door. Why people deny it? Is political correctness that important? Yes shall know them by the fruits of their lAbor and this is the fruit of sjw's

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE DRESSED AS A WOMAN OR EVEN LOOK LIKE A WOMAN TO ENTER THE WOMAN'S RESTROOM.

How are people this dense?

With the laws and the current PC culture you aren't allowed to even question someone who you think looks like they don't belong in the woman's restroom. If you do you will be ridiculed by the aggressive left, put on the front page of the news by the liberal media, and either fired or bullied into quitting your job if you were employed at the location it occurred.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

no, but I am asking you just what do you think I was justifying? and yes, I agree that the mother (or FATHER) should have accompanied her into the bathroom. but then, if she was with her father and the only choice is women only and men only bathroom, we are back to either ignoring the signs, or sending her in alone, aren't we?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

WTF cry me a river - make it up as you go along - what is happening to ATS?

He was a predator - er.... where was there any mention of trans genderism? Are you psychic? Can you give me some Lotto numbers?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Unsecured IP Body cameras for all!!

But then the NSA will be in everybodies bedroom and toilets, maybe thats the plan all along

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

but, the bathroom door was never really locked, as my memory tells us.....
it was always open and occasionally taken advantage of. in one of the other threads someone posted some pictures of these transgendered people, one of them, who was born a women, now looked like one of the bikers that used to gather by my grandmothers house that my mom would warn me about. regardless of what you would live to call this person, he very much looked like a guy who could break a small women in half! and you would prefer that this person use the ladies room? for the safety of the ladies within it? I don't know nothing about the character of this person, maybe the person is a timid not so little creature. but I do know that you would be shuffling your little kids out the door if he walked into a restroom you happened to be in!!

if the outrage was over the safety of the little girls in the bathroom, more thought would be taken when writing the stupid bathroom bills that have popped up. but it's not over the safety of the little girls. it just another angle being used to try to force people into being what you think they should be instead of what they are!

edit on 25-5-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Really? What in the world do you call a directive made by Obama to deny funding to schools that do not allow transgenders to use the restroom of their choice?...

I'd call it an Executive Order or Executive Action depending on the contents of the directive. It certainly isn't a law though. You may need to go back and brush up on your Social Studies. I don't think you know how our government works.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

No but the whole bathroom thing opens the door. Why people deny it? Is political correctness that important? Yes shall know them by the fruits of their lAbor and this is the fruit of sjw's

Opens the door to what? Do you think that not having a bathroom law is preventing perverts from committing crimes? This happened in Chicago where there are no anti transgender bathroom laws, yet this problem exists. Why is that?

Again, the problem is heterosexual perverts, not transgender people seeking to pee in privacy.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

So I'm going to chime in to say that thete are no checkpoints at bathroom asking if a man self identifies as a woman so it's irrelevant.

No there isn't and I posted a video on another thread where the individual says his gender can change from day to day, so on male days does he use mens room and on female days does he use womens room?

This is getting to complicated, and I think more thought should go into it.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

youtu.be...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
ElectricUniverse

I think you have a negligible understanding of the word "law". No laws were passed. Still can't answer my question?

A Fascist decree was issued forth from the highest executive office in the land saying obey this dictate or else!

We are now all witness to the day America died and the need for its resurrection. Congress has ceded it's powers, the Supreme Court is deadlocked and an openly acting dictator has turned the Presidency into a throne.

And this decree is only legal in 14 states.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Does the law allow any man to use the woman's restroom?

sure does, in a practical sense. well, it's not a law, but still.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join