It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Having read the article the following can be stated:

For starters, sexual predators are out there yes. They will attack and do horrible things no matter what or where. That much is clear and they have been doing it for years. They are from every walk of life and ever kind of background. However, the problem is that people do not seem to understand what a transgendered person is, and have a mistaken concept about what one looks like. Nor do they see the dangers of the kinds of laws that are being passed right now or going through legislatures.

Many people when they think of transgendered persons, in particular men, often think of the TV character of Max Klinger from the show MASH. Where it was obvious that it was a man in a dress. They don’t see or think of people like say Chaz Bono or Buck Angel as being transgender, as they see a man, yet fail to see or realize that by passing laws that are restrictive will cause the exact thing that they are fearing, people who are dressed, act and look like one gender being in the bathroom that is opposite. So that means under the current laws that are being passed, a bearded cigar smoking man could end up in the restroom, cause that may be a woman who is changing sex to be a man. And it could mean that a person who looks like a swimsuit model, dressed like a woman, walking and acting like a woman could end up in the men’s room cause it is a man who is transitioning to be a woman. And in all cases, one can not change the sex on their birth certificates or their id’s until the transition is done.

Think of the children is the cry, the dangers to the children, yet funny how it leaves out 2 groups in particular who have a strong history of being a danger to children from those laws, legislators and ministers, where it has been shown time and time again, that they indeed are far more of a threat and sexual predator to children than any transgendered person out there. And to date, according to most fact checkers, there have been 0 incidences of a transgender person who has even done such, while lots of court cases and records where the other group has actually done such.

For years transgendered persons have been using the bathroom, in public and no one has said a thing, yet now fear is running rampant. Perhaps we should all take a step back and ask this: When it came out that the government was listening in on phone calls, and reading emails, were you any safer or happy about that invasion of privacy? Will you be willing to give up your right of privacy, having to either show an ID or prove that you are the sex you say you are to just go and use the bathroom, knowing that if you do not, they will deny you entrance or you could end up in jail?

With all of this fear going on, ultimately the very people that the legislatures are trying to protect will ultimately be the very victims of an over protective law or policy, and then what happens? What do you tell to the woman, who for example, donates her hair for those who have cancer, is wearing a balls cap, jeans and teeshirt and is wrongfully accused of being a man? Or perhaps a woman who is going through Chemo and has lost her hair, and is fully bald, and needs to use the restroom and is then either arrested or harassed, do you honestly think an apology will satisfy the humiliation or even the embarrassment of such?

Laws like that are very bad, poorly written and prone to be abused.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

so, does this person look like a man, or a women??

www.nbcwashington.com...

I read in another article that this person has been surgically altered to appear female more years of her life than not
and there's some women who have been surgically altered so that they appear to be males.
so, how is making laws that you use the bathroom that correspond to the gender you were born with going to alleviate the problem of people seeing men entering the women's room and not doing anything? at least now, generally speaking, outside of a few pervs and a few people who mistakingly enter the wrong one, everyone is at least entering the restroom that their appearance corresponds to. it seems that these laws would do more to confuse things than anything else.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with single use bathrooms with urinals ...,town and country grocer has those but one person at a time with locked door.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

so, does this person look like a man, or a women??

www.nbcwashington.com...

I read in another article that this person has been surgically altered to appear female more years of her life than not
and there's some women who have been surgically altered so that they appear to be males.
so, how is making laws that you use the bathroom that correspond to the gender you were born with going to alleviate the problem of people seeing men entering the women's room and not doing anything? at least now, generally speaking, outside of a few pervs and a few people who mistakingly enter the wrong one, everyone is at least entering the restroom that their appearance corresponds to. it seems that these laws would do more to confuse things than anything else.

I think that you're failing to listen to my individual discussion on the matter and are lumping me in with a different group of concerns. I'm not advocating for laws that necessitate proof of appropriate junk before entering a bathroom; I'm arguing against the policies of forcing gender-neutral policies and laws on stores and restrooms that are not designed for such a use.

Personally, I think both sides of the laws should be discarded, and it should be up to the store to make its own policy, as long as the bathrooms are appropriately designated and designed for privacy in mind if they are of mixed-sex use.

Hopefully that clears things up.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

and personally, I think things were working fine before the politics entered the picture..
but, well, I guess sanity just isn't a popular approach to anything now days, especially with it being an election year.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well, glad to see we agree

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon
I agree it would be ridiculous to start checking bc's... That's only for checking.natural born status of potus candidates
I am in favor of less government not more but it's a sad state of affairs when potus is more obsessed with bathrooms than with the spread of Isis

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pose as a woman? Is that a requirement now? All I've heard is that no one should be stopped from using the restroom of their choosing. So, here you go! But it's cool right, because what he did is against the law.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Forget about tans people for a second. If you're not allowed to stop anyone from using whatever bathroom they like, you'll get more of this. I promise. Yeah, it's been happening since forever. It's just going to happen more often now. Happy? If someone would have tried to stop this guy from going in there in the first place SJW's would have been all over it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
Pose as a woman? Is that a requirement now?

That is what the Original Poster implied, it was an obvious cheap shot by him in a tragic situation where it was wholly irrelevant. Try to follow along.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

and personally, I think things were working fine before the politics entered the picture..
but, well, I guess sanity just isn't a popular approach to anything now days, especially with it being an election year.

Yah nothing like having our commander in
Chief dictating social policy and bathroom decorum it's almost cartoonish

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

and aren't laws that force transgendered to use the bathroom according to their sex at birth also dictating in an equally insane way?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Burkas! Burkas for everyone.

You laugh. I'm seriously thinking about buying one to wear on Saturday mornings when the christian door knockers do their weekly rounds.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

I hung a mezuzah on my door for the hell of it even though I am not Jewish.

'Have you found Jesus?'

'We never lost him.'

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Creeps and child molesters have always been there and will always be there. None of the Laws either barring transgender or giving them better access will change any of this one iota.

This is a serious issue, but it's always been a serious issue. The new laws and media spotlight and public outrage, it's all ridiculous. Nothing has really changed. This girl would have been choked irregardless of anything going on now.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

Burkas! Burkas for everyone.

You laugh. I'm seriously thinking about buying one to wear on Saturday mornings when the christian door knockers do their weekly rounds.
. Oops wrong poster
edit on 25-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

It does not say anything about him posing as a women. Do you have another source that shows he was doing this?

The man was in the woman's bathroom. Didn't you see what happened to the security guard, who was a woman, who tried to stop a man from entering a woman's bathroom? The security guard was detained instead. Men including pedophiles and other confused people can enter woman's bathrooms without being stopped.

You might have a point.

Who’s to determine who transgender is?

What criteria does one use to determine that?

Looks like a woman…

Looks like a man trying to look like a woman?

Looks like a woman but is a man

Should we have transgender badges on people?

Have we entered the twilight zone?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

and aren't laws that force transgendered to use the bathroom according to their sex at birth also dictating in an equally insane way?

. As I was saying this is pushback to the sjw agenda problem reaction solution Hegelian synthesis which Antony sutton says is nwo.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Think about how ridiculous this has become.

Do we have police men prying into people’s genitals to determine whether they are male or female?

I see it now

Pull your pants down buddy!

What bathroom do policemen take a guy or gal in to check their private parts?

edit on 25-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

. As I was saying this is pushback to the sjw agenda problem reaction solution Hegelian synthesis which Antony sutton says is nwo.

.... and the innocent people just trying to live their lives(as they always have been) are castigated and marginalized because of people politics. Sad.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join