It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchel of Nostradamus: ( presumptive) Nominee would fall Assassinated or disabled in 2016?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

This is the French and English version published for years, nothing to do with the current political campaing, in the popular site Nostradamusquatrains

Please check

www.nostradamusquatrains.com...\

Century 1 - Quatrain 57

Nostradamus Quatrains

The trumpet shakes with great discord
An agreement broken, lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood,
the face anointed with milk & honey lies on the ground

Par grand discord la trombe tremblera
Accord rompu, dressant la teste au ciel:
Bouche sanglante dans le snag nagera,
Au sol sa face oingte de laict & miel.

Notice that the word Trombe is actually written in the French version, possibly was omitted by mistake in the version that
is published by Nostradamus repository.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

that would refer perhaps more directly to Hillary Clinton

----------------------------------------
Century VI

quatrain 74

She chased out will return to the realm,
Her enemies found to be conspirators:
More than ever her time will triumph,
Three and seventy to death very sure.

---------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee staff for unethical behavior as she helped prepare articles of impeachment against Richard Nixon in 73-74

edit on 24-5-2016 by Nostredame because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
remember folks, not one of nostradamus 'predictions' came true.
he was noted for his jam recipes however.
here the top ten get debunked.
the 1999 end times prediction isn't there, because, well it didn't happen.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nostredame

That is another very interesting to consider on Hillary, certainly her campaign looks like a return to power, it is not a secret that Bill Clinton will be all the time sited down with her in the Throne, giving his wise advise at any time.

Now, concerning the opening post Century 1 Quatrain 57 , here is another publication that support the fact that Trump is indeed in some way mentioned on it:

I 57
Par grand discord la trombe tremblera,
Accord rompu, dressant la teste au ciel,
Bouche sanglante dans le snag nagera,
Au sol sa face oingte de laict & miel.

The trumpet shakes with great discord.
An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.

Please check:

mnostradamus.com...

This comes from MNostradamus, a site that claim to be cautiously following the interpretation of the most reputed scholars in Nostradamus, and they cited among them the following:

Edgar Leoni

Dr. Erika Cheetham

John Hogue

Hon. Dr. Sollog Immanuel Adonai-Adoni

If those names are trustable or not in Nostradamus interpretation is something I can't endorse neither deny.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/24/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Really, who said so?

In between April and July of 1999 the earth experienced the nearest approach to Mars in centuries, the red planet that was by the ancient Europeans always considered as the divinity of war was the most visible point of light in the sky, appearing always aside of the moon, in a configuration that clearly resembled the "ay-yıldız", The star and crescent.

That is the sacred symbol of the Islam that is part of the flags of many nations like Turkey, Malaysia, Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania, Pakistan,
Algeria, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan.

Please check:

science.nasa.gov...

The star and crescent appear, used in combination, in and around ancient Palestine. It has been associated with the Moabites (14th or early 13th – 6th century BC.

Now in September of the same year 1999 a new comet appeared in the sky falling in the sky close to the planet Jupiter, that is a symbol of power, it was the Hale-Bopp,

Please check:

apod.nasa.gov...

Just two years after that there was war in the world, carried out by the worst terrorist attack in American soil and the only time the country was ever touched in mainland by a foreign enemy: Osama Bin Laden, a millionaire fundamentalist son of a Saudi father but of a Palestinian Mother.

9/11 Prophecy

(Quatrain 10-72)

L'an mil neuf cent nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un grand Roi d'effrayeur:
Ressusciter le grand Roi d'Angolmois,
Avant après Mars regner par bonheur.

In the year 1999, in the seventh month,
from the sky will come the great King of Terror,
bringing back to life the great King of the Mongols.
Before and after, Mars to reign by good fortune.

9/11 Prophecy

(Quatrain 10-72)

In times of Genghis Khan the city of Kabul was one of the major mongol capitals of his empire.

That was just a premonitory signal in the sky of the war of terror that was going to come soon.

Please check: www.nostradamususa.com...

Here the quatrain that describe the attack of September 11th 2001:

"The sky will burn at 45 degrees, fire approaches the great New City. Immediately a huge, scattered flame leap up when they want to have proof of the Normans."

C6.Q97

- See more at: www.shyamasundaradasa.com...

New York was before to be part of the British Empire actually a Dutch Colony Called New Netherland. it was named in that way after the kingdom of Netherlands that was a country conquered by the Vikings, the same Norse people that in France are called Normans.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

Thanks Dear Unrespoinsible,

I appreciate your comment, I try the best of my abilities to offer hope to the ones that can't see the Light anymore, there is in my opinion a divine order even in the middle of the apparent chaos.

Here a link to a thread that contains my personal insights on the current political campaign, what to expect from now to the national conventions of both parties:

Please check:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Did you really just say that Sollog (Dr Sollog Adonai) is a reputable scholar? He is better known as John Patrick Ennis and claimed to be God in the flesh. He has been convicted of numerous crimes as well.

mycitypaper.com...

I'm sorry but after that I really am questioning your line of thought on prophecy here.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Again, that is their claim, not mine, I just mentioned what they listed him as people they consider lectured in Nostradamus in America, it is not my own recollection.

I don't have anything to do with that website, just curious that they also endorse the translation of the Quatrain 57 of the Century 1 that mentions the word Trumpet in French.

I really don't know him personally, the most I can say is what it is mentioned of his work in that website and never met anybody even closer to him.

By the way it comes to my attention that you decided to remark his only name in their list and not the ones of the other scholars in Nostradamus that they also mentioned and I cited as their probable sources.

Now, my own credibility as a accurate interpreter of Nostradamus is founded in my own reputation here in ATS, about ten years with a really respectable record of accomplished forecasts or predictions. I suggest to check my profile and verify that directly on the threads, perhaps you are going to find an interesting list of accomplished facts:

The current Brazilian Crisis, the current Venezuelan Crisis, the abdication of King Juan Carlos, the election and reelection of Barack Obama, the arrival of Ike Hurricane to Houston, the Japan earthquake, the Charlotte Island earthquake, the defeat of Sarkozy in France, the exact date of the death of Hugo Chavez, the Great recession, The Chino( California) Earthquake, Pavlof volcano eruption, Hurricane Sandy flood over NJ and NY, The war between Russia and Georgia, The election of Francis I as Pope, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Several interpretations of the anti Christ say that he is going to be a strangely charismatic businessman, who brings millions under his spell with massive amounts of lies, and who was not experienced in politics before coming out of nowhere to lead the world.

It is said that this person will be the leader that will oversee the end of days, and the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon.

Trump has said he would move the US Embassy back to Jerusalem, which really makes no sense as Jerusalem is NOT the political capital of Israel.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I did check some of the other so called SCHOLARS you cited. They all are self proclaimed and have no credentials. As for your own credentials as a prophet I haven't seen anything astonishing or note worthy. Also interpreting prophecy after the fact isn't a science.

My point is that you made reference to Sollog as Honorable Dr Sollog Adonai Adonai Immanuel. You didn't look into him. I have because I once had an interest in prophecy as well. The more I studied and dug deeper the more I found no evidence of anything supernatural. Vague verses that could be interpreted thousands of ways. Many events could be pushed into any particular quatrain. A true prediction includes specific details (dates, names, specific timeline events) not vague poetry.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Excuse me, but I am not interpreting prophecy after the fact, this thread talks about a future event that has not yet been arrived.

Now, if you are skeptical you are of course in your right, I don't pretend that you are going to trust me just because I say so, but again give a glance to some of my threads, here a representative sample:

Thanks for your replies,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nostredame
Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee staff for unethical behavior as she helped prepare articles of impeachment against Richard Nixon in 73-74.

No she was not! Why post such easily debunked lies here?

www.snopes.com...
www.quora.com...
urbanmyths.com...

Hillary Clinton remained on the Watergate Committee until Richard Nixon resigned and the Committee was shut down, so why claim she was fired?

So another of good old Nostrils "Predictions" is shown not to be true!
edit on 24-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: M5xaz

No, I don't think so, I respectfully disagree with you. The quatrain original writing as well as the translations in to modern English comes from the online repository of Les Propheties features the 1840 Bareste edition.

This edition features the original 10 Centuries in the Old French, with reliable English language translations.

Here it is again the link:

yowusa.com...

Now this other site, that is extremely popular in astrological circles provide also a translation in the same sense than the one above:

www.nostradamusquatrains.com...

Sorry, but you are possibly reading Nostradamus Prophecies 'respectfully' revised and re-edited by request of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

I am a native French speaker
"terre" in your first reference is correctly translated as earth
"trombe" in your second reference is correctly translated as a heavy rain or a sudden departure
"tromba" in italian would be trumpet in english

Good luck

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

regardless, the viability of that quatrain doesn't require that Hillary had been fired , only her introduction DC politics..

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Several interpretations of the anti Christ say that he is going to be a strangely charismatic businessman, who brings millions under his spell with massive amounts of lies, and who was not experienced in politics before coming out of nowhere to lead the world.

It is said that this person will be the leader that will oversee the end of days, and the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon.

Trump has said he would move the US Embassy back to Jerusalem, which really makes no sense as Jerusalem is NOT the political capital of Israel.
Actually that sounds like your boy Obama.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You got any other link than that. Perhaps a news article ?
That one was a so-full of themselves , leftist ridden , atheist document it made my eyes bleed. No professionalism contained in that one at all

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Here try this one

americanloons.blogspot.ca...

But if you really want your eyes to bleed I suggest you check out the self proclaimed God's website
www.sollog.com...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nostredame

Well Dear Nostredame,

Including the one you brought to discussion there are three really intriguing quatrains that refer to a woman leader of a nation which symbol is the Eagle, can you guess where is that?,

She gained her political strength in the south of the country although she was not born there, she was disqualified by a political conspiracy, but she decide to come back into scene again and suceed, and the prophet says us that she will lead the nation through a huge conflict but there is tragic death reserved for her after a term that could be of three years and 70 days.

Here are the three quatrains that seem to point to the first woman President of America:

She who was chased out will return to power in the realm,
Her enemies found to be conspirators,
More than ever her new term will be triumphant,
Three and seventy (or Septentroinale) will end her
career in death most assuredly.
Century VI, Quatrain 74.

Forced to be born will be one which should be two,
And having four arms, for several years it will be
allowed to survive,
Beginning the day Aquilon will celebrate its feast
day,
The place of reflecting pools and white towers, the
y will follow the fiery woman in leadership.
Century I, Quatrain 58.

From Aquilon great efforts by the mannish woman,
When Europe and almost the whole world will be vexed,
By the two eclipsed metals bringing utter ruin,
And to the Pannonians life and death she will reinforce.
Century VIII, Quatrain 15

These quatrains suggest to us that even if Hillary Clinton survive the email scandal and win the election and become President she would die in office, otherwise she will not win and the quatrains refer to another woman that will be the first to be President sometime in the future.

If the woman is Hillary then Donald Trump should be who die or could suffer a terrible attempt that should leave him disabled , anyway so gravely injured that he would be forced to stop his campaign, during the present election.

Now, suppose Not, if neither Hillary Clinton neither Donald Trump is the figure that is going to experience a tragic and bloody death described at the end of the Century 1 quatrain 57, so who else could be?

We know by sure that both presumptive Nominees appear in verses of that quatrain, verse 1 refers to Trump Arrogant campaign, verse 2 refers to Clinton Scandal and possible indictment, so we can only think that the last two verses, the ones that tells us about the horrendous assassination would refer to a third political figure of the same time frame.

Since all the persons in the quatrain are in the top of the political scene, unfortunately the only possible alternatives would only may refer to either Senator Bernie Sanders or to the current President Barack Obama.

Senator Sanders has never been in power, and never accused of to have caused deaths, his only transgression to law was to be arrested in an anti segregation protest in Chicago and he also publicly opposed Vietnam war.

Now, President Obama is another story, although he is Nobel Peace award he has leaded the nation in two wars that he didn't started an in at least three more that he became involved, Ukraine, Syria and ISIS. This unfortunately would leave us with a really scaring even worst alternative outcome.

If that is the case, the following quatrain may suggest then that VP Joe Biden after all can surprisingly be pushed into scene raised to the Power at last due to an unexpected national tragedy coming soon? ( Notice that the prophet wrote His , not Her)

C10:Q26
Le successeur vengera son beau frere,
Occuper regne souz vmbre de vengeance,
Occis ostacle son sang mort vitupere,
Long temps Bretaigne tiendra auec la France.

The successor will avenge his brother-in-law,
To occupy the realm under the shadow of vengeance:
Obstacle slain his blood for the death blame,
For a long time will Brittany hold with France.

Please check:

yowusa.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.nostradamusquatrains.com...

Would Joe Biden be a mere interim President for less than a year, avenge the leader Assassinated and then transfer the power to Clinton or Trump?, or he could be the unexpected Nominee in the DNC at Philadelphia, and that is the broken agreement ( with Hillary Clinton) mentioned in the second verse of C1Q57?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/25/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Well M5xaz,

In English Trump does not mean only Trumpet at all, that is what the Merriam webster dictionary says but not all the dictionaries agreed with it.

So I wouldn't expect that Nostradamus necessarily encrypted under that word the one of GOP presumptive Nominee, and considering that he use to distort a little some important names, like when he called Hister ( Roman name of the Danube river, at which shore Hitler was born) the figure that historically is named Adolf Hitler, chances are that the quatrain really refer to the person we are discussing.

Please check:

www.merriam-webster.com...

This are alternative meanings of Trump in English:

Origin

Early 16th century: alteration of triumph, once used in card games in the same sense.

NOUN

(in bridge, whist, and similar card games) a playing card of the suit chosen to rank above the others, which can win a trick where a card of a different suit has been led.

1.1 (trumps) The suit having the rank above the others in a particular hand: ‘the ace of trumps’
More example sentences ‘’

1.2(In a tarot pack) any of a special suit of 22 cards depicting symbolic and typical figures and scenes.
Example sentences ‘’

1.3(also trump card) A valuable resource that may be used, especially as a surprise, in order to gain an advantage: ‘in this month General Haig decided to play his trump card: the tank’
More example sentences ‘’

1.4 informal, dated A helpful or admirable person.

VERB

(in bridge, whist, and similar card games) play a trump on (a card of another suit), having no cards of the suit led.

2.1 Beat (someone or something) by saying or doing something better: ‘taste trumps most if not all other factors when consumers choose food products’

Please check:

Please check: (Oxford dictionary)

www.oxforddictionaries.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/25/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Relax.

I was just pointing out inaccurate translations.

Trump may or may not be included in those prophecies, just not in those quatrains.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join