It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

So the NRA is now picking a fight in the Middle East???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
Looks like Iran is the next in line after Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.. All the things points to a war with Iran.

“We made a power out of Iran,” the outspoken billionaire told host Bill O’Reilly on Fox News’s “The O’Reilly Factor.”

“They are looking to go into Saudi Arabia,” Trump continued. "They want the oil, they want the money, [and] they want a lot of other things."

“That’s phase one — to go into Saudi Arabia and, frankly, the Saudis don’t survive without us. And the question is, at what point do we get involved and how much will Saudi Arabia pay us to save them? That’s ultimately what’s going to happen.”

edit on 24-5-2016 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:08 PM
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

The Wahabis have been tolerated because they are so backward.

A belief system from the seventh century is a lot easier to roll over than one rooted in science and logic.

The opportunity to watch both cults destroy each other is going to be exploited. That's the plan.

Israel will be safe for hundreds of years.

The oil will still be under the ground....

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
Odd ad for the NRA, and why I no longer give money to them. They became too into making money rather than actually doing something.

Dodge Ram commercial is the same in my opinion, tough talk from people that probably would not follow through unless a "Red Dawn" scenario takes place. It is easy to talk tough, but how many actually do something? Very few. It is like the time I saw Gene Simmons say he supported the military.....easy to say after he is too old to serve.

As for terrorist coming to America, it is only a matter of time. The last one I dealt with, left me with a limp and my entire crew injured. He ended up with a Hellfire missile. I hope we get tough for real before it hits us harder here at home.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:34 AM
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ooh we couldnt be againt unfounded lies and ignorance. That couldnt be it........

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:32 AM
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I find defense of Iran, in any form, from Americans confusing and counter productive

Yeah lets not look at the history of the US's involvement installing the dictator Pahlavi - a 25 year reign of terror,
Maybe all you see is....

most common message to the people has been "death to America"

The thousands killed under his reign saw things a little differentétat

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎‎), was the overthrow of the Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot") and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project).[3][4][5][6]

The CIA is quoted acknowledging the coup was carried out "under CIA direction" and "as an act of U.S. foreign policy, conceived and approved at the highest levels of government."[13]

overthrown in the Iranian Revolution in 1979.[8][9][27] The tangible benefits the United States reaped from overthrowing Iran's elected government included a share of Iran's oil wealth[28][clarification needed] and ensuring the Iranian nation remained under the control of an ally. Washington continually supplied arms to the Shah and the CIA-trained SAVAK, his secret police force

you state

the Great Satan" created a bit of a rift between myself and their lovely nation of zealots.

The zealotry was a reaction to your CIA zealots training the ruthless SAVAK. Maybe your type of propaganda could pass in pre internet days, but I'm sorry to inform you that not all media comes out of the MIC bought Washington - Madison Ave

Again tell me how many Americans Iran has directly killed? Nothing like the Iraq - Iran 8 year war in which millions were killed, remember also that the US put Saddam Hussein in power.

You may see it as counter productive, but you should really be asking yourself what causes a Nation to call the US - Satan?

The Middle East didn't wake up one day and say "we are jealous of the USA way of life and we hate them" or "we will kill all apostates". These movements of revolution dont happen in a vacuum - the underlying reasons are real with human deaths and misery the outcome. You really need to get a reality check.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm a WYSIWYG, basically the same online as I am in my day to day life. You can doubt that if you want, but it is the truth.

So you will use your Captain America shield to get rid of the Banksters running Wall St or the MIC run Pentagon?
Or perhaps your talents are better spent hating foreign nations that don't dance to Washington music? They make easier targets for your wrath?

All in the name of "justice" of course.....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:01 PM
a reply to: draoicht

A belief system from the seventh century is a lot easier to roll over than one rooted in science and logic

(hint Christanity: belief system 1300 years more backward than Islam)

Hahaha - and yet Christians in the USA want Armageddon in the ME, defending the Zionists at all costs, meanwhile back in the class they want creationism taught alongside evolution in schools. Yeap keep feeding them McDonalds and breeding

BUT wait, its gets better

"Oklahoma lawmakers have passed a bill that makes performing an abortion a felony" Under the bill, doctors who perform an abortion could face three years in prison, and lose their medical license. There are no exceptions for rape or incest — only the mother's life. Oklahoma lawmakers passed the measure with no debate. The only doctor in the Senate — a Republican — voted no, calling it 'insane.' "

only in Murica

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:09 PM

The era of blind patriotism is over... we're now in the era of open eyed resistance.

If your eyes were open you wouldn't worship guns or war. Why can't all you barbarians just secede and get it over with? Then you can be poor and have a life expectancy of 30 years because of guns and fighting over religion, and the rest of us can live in a great nation again.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Modern Western Society is derived in large part from "The Age of Enlightenment" and the advances in science, law, medicine and technology that came from it.

The creation of political philosophy during the French Revolution has moved the intellectual development of The West a long way from any religious creed. There do seem to be a few exceptions to that in rural America of course.

As to christianity, it too has been extensively reformed and modified as times have changed.

The ongoing plan to destroy the Middle East was certainly not created by Orthodox Jews or the Vatican.

It seems entirely secular. Money has no God.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:30 AM
a reply to: mOjOm

I would guess this part of a conservative think tank that tries to guide US foreign policy. They have been pushing for war with Iran for a very long time, as well as being a driving factor behind the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:32 AM
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am all for 2A but the NRA is a garbage political tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>