It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the NRA is now picking a fight in the Middle East???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't find your question offensive. I find defense of Iran, in any form, from Americans confusing and counter productive.

Why? I support Iran. Or to be more direct, I support them far more than most GCC countries (except maybe Oman and Kuwait). And I wish the West would leave them alone and quit threatening them. Especially after all of the blatant "Iran has nukes and will cause a new Holocaust" crap of the last decade that almost saw us invading them too.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Iran is just the cool country to hate, because...well IDK why.
Maybe the conservative and right are still mad that their hero was caught doing some shady deals with Iran and think they if they make them seem like the bad guy people will forget about that.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Khamenei made a big deal not that long ago. meeting with the leader of Hamas and promising thousands of dollars ($30,000, if I recall) to each widow and family of any Hamas terrorist who died while carrying out a terror attack against Israel.

Attacking the fascist that have occupied their nation for decades is not terrorism it is in fact their legal right.

The Supreme Ayatollah is a terrorist enabling POS. His fellow ayatollahs are equally terrorist enabling, sponsoring assholes.

So the Ayatollah is like Israel who has openly admitted to supporting terrorist?
Israel acknowledges it is helping Syrian rebel fighters

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

No, when I need to compensate, I sit next to the midget at the circle jerk. Their tiny hands give me an ego boost like you wouldn't believe.

Actually, I have no trouble believing that at all. Seems to me that the modern conservative has an unhealthy preoccupation with seeking affirmation be it through posting gun pics or denigrating minorities... and there's nothing he likes more than a circle jerk!

Speaking of circular arguments, you're pulling the you're pulling the "you're pulling the race card" argument now and that's not really getting you off the starting line here.

And you're pulling the "you're pulling the 'you're pulling the race card' card" card. Just because something is offensive doesn't make it untrue, right? It would only be "pulling the race card" if I was being disingenuous. I wasn't. I do believe that a large percentage of "conservatives" had a complete emotional meltdown following the election of a black Democrat with a funny sounding name. Which consequently isn't indicative of racism necessarily. I think it has more to do with fear (fear of change, fear of losing the advantages of majority status, etc).

What was it Trump was saying after the NRA endorsement? That he was going to "take it back to a time when we don't have to be so frightened, we don't have to be so afraid?"

Deny it all you want but at the root of it is fear. Donald gets it.
edit on 2016-5-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So the Ayatollah is like Israel who has openly admitted to supporting terrorist?
Israel acknowledges it is helping Syrian rebel fighters

You're comparing Iran paying a handsome bounty to the families of Hamas terrorists who die fighting Israel to Israel providing humanitarian aid to wounded Syrian rebels?

Israel has provided humanitarian assistance to wounded Syrian fighters located near the shared border since the civil war stated, the defense minister said. He said that such aid is extended under two conditions – that the fighters don’t let Islamic extremists to get close to the border, and that they don’t hurt the local Druze population.

Really, man? That's a cup full of FAIL.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I don't find your question offensive. I find defense of Iran, in any form, from Americans confusing and counter productive.

Maybe it's because some Americans know more than you do about the subject. Perhaps you can actually give at least one good reason why we should hate Iran? It can't be because of terrorism because if that is the reason then we should also be hating Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and even ourselves because we have also enabled terrorist in the past.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You're comparing Iran paying a handsome bounty to the families of Hamas terrorists who die fighting Israel to Israel providing humanitarian aid to wounded Syrian rebels?

Yes I sure am because Hamas is actually fighting for it's homeland whereas the Syrian rebels are nothing but paid terrorist trying to take over another nation. Small wonder why Israel supports the rebels they are two peas in a pod.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I don't hate Israel because I disagree with what you're calling terrorism. That said, I'm no friend to Saudi Arabia and certainly not Turkey.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And, as I stated above, your argument is covered in fail.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You've gotta be a parody.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: enlightenedservant
I've seen a 95 year old elderly woman in my neighborhood shoot an intruder in the neck while he attempted to break into her house.

You've "seen" it have you?

What were you doing well 'witnessing' this impressive event... cowering behind the couch or something?

Maybe he was making sure she had a second full magazine ready to go along with performing ancillary tasks such as force protection aka immediate security to the old gals flank.

It always helps to have a second verification on windage, range adjustment, target lead and such.

Back to the point, a couch makes a nice writing surface for ballistic calculations, why the hate?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Fear is good for business.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

why the hate?

Hate!?!

There's no "hate" here, mate.

Just capitalizing off a clearly BS claim, probably purely for my own personal amusement... but I'm no psychologist, so who really knows why?

peace... lol.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No, it's real, it's damn real.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
From the US State Department

www.state.gov...

"Likewise in Iraq, despite its pledge to support Iraq’s stabilization, Iran increased training and funding to Iraqi Shia militia groups in response to ISIL’s advance into Iraq. Many of these groups, such as Kata’ib Hizballah (KH), have exacerbated sectarian tensions in Iraq and have committed serious human rights abuses against primarily Sunni civilians."

"Iran remained unwilling to bring to justice senior al-Qa’ida (AQ) members it continued to detain, and refused to publicly identify those senior members in its custody. Iran previously allowed AQ facilitators to operate a core facilitation pipeline through Iran since at least 2009, enabling AQ to move funds and fighters to South Asia and Syria."

The Ayatollahs cause as much trouble as they think they can get away with.

They don't spend as much money as the equally deluded Saudis do buying American politicians so they have to be more careful.

They still work hard spreading the hatred, intolerance and ignorance.

Of course the Israelis are way ahead of both Islamic cults in manipulating US politics.

Their ongoing plan to destroy the rest of the Middle East is unlikely to fail no matter how much money the Saudis gave the Clinton Foundation.

As for Charlie Daniels and the NRA, their right to Free Speech is obvious.

If Big Business can spend Big Money under the protection of the First Amendment an organisation devoted to defending the Second Amendment is free to express itself as it chooses?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
just more propaganda for the fools

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I don't buy it!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Fine by me because it isn't, and never has been, for sale.

I'm a WYSIWYG, basically the same online as I am in my day to day life. You can doubt that if you want, but it is the truth.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I don't hate Israel because I disagree with what you're calling terrorism.

So them supporting a group that murders civilians and posts videos of them testing chemical weapons on animals isn't terrorism?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The CDB rocks, saw them a while back.

So what actually happened to the navy guys last year, when they were detained by iran and kerry thanked them for treating them nice and not killing them?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join