It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the NRA is now picking a fight in the Middle East???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're working under the assumption that the NRA doesn't support gun rights.

I am working under the assumption that they are.

*shrugs*

The rest of your post doesn't merit a reply.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: enlightenedservant

He's not just some tough talking entertainer. I've seen a 95 year old elderly woman in my neighborhood shoot an intruder in the neck while he attempted to break into her house. You don't have to be in your 20's to defend yourself or this nation. You just need guts.

What's that have to do with fighting the Ayatollahs in Iran or the Wahhabi terrorists? LOL Or did you not even watch the commercial before commenting?

ETA: Unless you're saying we'll be sending 95 year old elderly women to go fight the Ayatollahs in Iran and the terrorist groups in the MidEast (which is what the commercial was about).
edit on 24-5-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Forgive him he's just pulling the typical SJW bull#.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

So you support gun rights, you just don't support an agency that supports gun rights.

0_o

Do you support paedo rights to free speech? Probably.

Do you support NAMBLA? Probably not.

This is about the NRA and gun rights.

You might want to take your pet topics somewhere else.

It's called an analogy and it was perfectly apt.

You're failure to tackle the analogy tells you I'm right. As always.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Ok, but other than just calling us names what have they actually done to us.

Other than me saying I wish them nothing but ill will, what have I actually done to them? Quid pro quo, man. If the little Iranians can't handle Charlie Daniels and a few of his fans telling them to go screw, then that would seem to be an internal issue of testicular fortitude which only the Iranians can should be addressing.

Because there are many other nations who don't like us and make no attempt to hide that either. Many other nations and people call us names far worse than "The Great Satan" too.

Oooooooh lookie here at my left hand! I've got a middle finger on there, too. Plenty of "take a long walk off a short docks" to go around to any and all countries which have a less than favorable opinion of me and mine.
edit on 24-5-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So you're saying he's not even naming the correct enemy either??

Exactly. Those extremist Wahhabi groups even blow up Shiite shrines and Shiite mosques. So who does he threaten? The Shiite Ayatollahs. (facepalm)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So you support gun rights, you just don't support an agency that supports gun rights.

0_o

You're wrong, as usual.

But don't let that stop you from trying again!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Just gotta play that race card, dontcha? You know, I was fully supporting Ben Carson until it became clear he wasn't winning... I'd ask you to explain that, if I actually thought your argument was worth further discussion... but I don't.

No you're pulling the "you're pulling the race card" card.

Put that anemic little thing away, this is neither the time nor place for such a contest.

Right, that's what people should be doing in public restrooms according to the average conservative. That's a pretty ironic response coming from a member of a political group that is so obviously trying to compensate!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I already said I don't care that the NRA said it. I'm not Iranian nor do I really care what Iran thinks of this commercial. I thought I was clear about that.

I just don't understand the point of this commercial. Who it's really for. What exactly the message is and why. Or what the hell it has to do with being an NRA member.

Say whatever you want about Iran.

The only reason I asked is because when someone asked the first time you gave an answer about them calling us names like the great satan. So I just wanted to know what they've done other than that. Apparently you find that offensive of me to ask.

Not sure why when you could have just said "nothing".

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's just circle jerk material to increase gun sales.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, I'm just choosing not to defy what is obviously in front of me and pretend that they don't have a much further reaching agenda.

The rest of your post doesn't merit a reply.

I'd probably the same thing if I didn't have a leg to stand on either. Actually, no I wouldn't.

(post by theantediluvian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

A lot of people defend the 2nd outside of the NRA. The NRA is just a lobby.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No, when I need to compensate, I sit next to the midget at the circle jerk. Their tiny hands give me an ego boost like you wouldn't believe. Speaking of circular arguments, you're pulling the you're pulling the "you're pulling the race card" argument now and that's not really getting you off the starting line here. Got anything with, I dunno, intelligence behind it, or are we going to just dance the do-se-do all day?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
NRA is as useless as tits on a bull. They dropped the ball big time when NYS passed the un safe act. I wouldn't send them a dime of my money, not even one of those free dimes that come in the mail. And Charlie Daniels sucks anyway...

I hear ya. And Charlie Daniel does suck. He can't play the fiddle worth beans:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't find your question offensive. I find defense of Iran, in any form, from Americans confusing and counter productive.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That was about your ultimatum that if you don't support the NRA you don't support gun right.
Just because they are a group that does support gun rights doesn't mean you have to support them to do so.
Just like you can support free speech but don't have to support every group that fights for it.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I am so glad we have the SJW's that fight the SJW's!!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm not defending Iran. In fact out of all the other nations who hate us and would like us destroyed I find Iran to be less of a concern than others. That's why I don't get why people always point to them and talk so much smack and threaten this or that or whatever.

Iran has never done anything to us. Mostly because they lack the means to do much more than just piss us off anyway. I see them the same way I view NK. Kimmy likes to say some outlandish crap too but when it comes down to it is it really something to lose sleep over??? No. Just keep an eye on it and make sure they don't decided to to get jumpy. But if they do and it's just them, again what good is it going to do them??? None.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

0_o

You're wrong, as usual.

But don't let that stop you from trying again!

NRA support firearm Rights...
Gun owner doesn't support NRA

Someone supports free speech...
Someone doesn't support NAMBLA...

It's exactly the same thing.

You don't have to support the group like a lemming.

You're wrong and you statement was flawed.

I support Vets...
I don't support Wars of aggression.

I ain't a lemming, DB.

I don't need to try harder I've got you over a barrel with that analogy and you know it.
You're just not humble enough to walk back you statement of "O.o".

More fool you.

I support firearms rights.
Screw the NRA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join