It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons campaign to stay out of prison?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's a left field idea that Makes perfect sense.. Hillary knew that she very likely would end up being indicted at the beginning of this fiasco..

If you put it into perspective from that point it makes perfect sense.. She's right around the corner from 70 and her political career was pretty much over after her term as Secretarty of State. Although her health problems are a bit of a mystery still they are probably clearly an issue from her perspective.. She lost the election to Obama eight years ago.. She was pretty much done as a politician and ripe for the picking by those who who would benefit from her sacrifice.. But as is the case for many who run the game of politics, it's tough to get out the door without either being chewed up or paying a heavy price,.. Especially if you have a few skeletons in the closet..

The problem is the emails.. She may have had a pretty hard time exiting left stage without fingers being pointed before.. The email scandal made it impossible. At this point she knew she would have the law, and possible prison sentences being handed to her if she didn't play the perfect hand??

What better way to defend yourself than with a last ditch presidential campaign? She has the opportunity to gather money for support for the campaign which serves to kill two birds with one stone so to speak.. She can rally all of the possible support that she can in her efforts.. And knowing that the media will try its best to demonise some of the opponents, she gets a free card to fly under the wire with her past crimes.. I am sure that there are those on the hill that would jump at the chance to rail against her right now, but are holding their breath wondering.. If she DOES become president would it have been a bad move. I mean, if you really look at the situation, running for president may be the one thing that is protecting her from being brought out and drug through the streets..

When this all began for her, and the email scandal was just beginning to be discovered, it very well may have seemed to be the only way out of a situation that could only have ended badly for her and with a possibility of prison.. If her presidential bid was the only way she saw to avoid prison, I think it was a genius move on her part..

Just my speculation.. Who knows

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Clintons are above the law. They're untouchable.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Politicians are like hyenas, even your own mom is not off limits if the opportunity is right..

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The Clinton's are not untouchable ANYBODY CAN BE TOUCHED. In fact I'm going to prove that point. Wait till next Thursday around 11:33 a.m. et. . . . . . Just kidding 😂 I can wish though.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The power and influence of the corrupt and entrenched D.C./MSM 'Establishment'...is waning fast...along with their ability to protect their 'darlings'.

Bernie & Trump doing so well against their best efforts...is indicative of the fact that the Establishment is losing it's grip on power.
edit on 24-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

Even if she wasn't a high ranking politician, it wouldn't make a difference. The wife of an ex-president is not going to be sent to prison... full stop! Especially for such a benign offence.

Its just out right delusional to even consider the possibility within the realms of reality.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Maybe she'll get sent to a pretty Martha Stewart-type of prison.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Maybe she'll get sent to a pretty Martha Stewart-type of prison.

yeah but with her support for the Prison Industrial Complex she's technically "right at home"

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Holy Cow! Wiki has a list of Clinton administration controversies, and that is only from 1993 - 2001
After looking these over, I agree, they are untouchable.

en.wikipedia.org...:Clinton_administration_controversies

Some of them are pretty funny like Bills haircut controversy. "Hair Gate" lol

If Hillary and Trump end up squaring off, it should be really entertaining. I predict major mud slinging. And I think Trump will pay his staff to pour over every documented word Hillary has ever spoken. Her history, and her own words will provide enough ammo to hang her, and she will be tried in the minds and hearts of the people because Trump will dig up all those bodies, and give a voice to the women Bill abused, and the women Hillary has attacked because of it. He will rehash everything that puts a shadow on Hillary.

I find it interesting that Bill isnt suing Trump for Slander after being called a rapist. Hummm

nymag.com...

new topics

top topics

join