It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bumper Sticker Philosophy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
I saw a cool sticker a while ago in my country,South Africa:

THE DRIED TESTICLES OF RHINO POACHERS CAN CURE AIDS.

Ohhhhh that's a GOOD one!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127
a reply to: AccessDenied

you can't cheat the inevitable. No matter how many times you choose carrot sticks over that cheeseburger, your heart will quit. Not trying to be morbid, just realistic.

You would rather get heart disease, lung cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes....the list goes on...I don't eat perfect but I would rather be healthy than some person who doesn't care. I don't plan on living very long but I don't want to suffer.

Of course nobody wants to suffer. My diet is a balance of healthy, plus the comfort foods that are unhealthy for my body but good for my spirit. Never underestimate the mind body connection of cheesecake. My point was that I will never be a radical health crazed over exercising, juicing, vitamin supplement fanatic. I can be healthy, and still eat what I want. Besides, death is not always about which disease takes you. So I'll enjoy my potato chips and my chocolate cake, and whether the body goes slow or quick at least I have enjoyed some of the sweet things in life.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Well I think it's about your physical and mental state during the journey. Yes, we're all gonna die, at 90 or maybe at 25.
But you can be a lot healthier (mentally and physically) during the journey, if you so choose.

Anyway... My favorite bumper sticker of all time reads 'Jesus is my co-pilot, and we're cruising for p*ssy'. I laugh every time

new topics

<< 1   >>

join