It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Favored By Election Fraud In Dem Primaries: Federal Lawsuit Filed Cal Primaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We have been hearing a lot of complaints about election fraud in the Democratic primary, all of which have favored HRC and all after the defrauded states primary were over. Here is a new twist, this lawsuit in California is before the primary, it seems a couple of election officials got caught taking liberties with voters pamphlets.

Is Hilley behind these repeated cases of election fraud, or is a third party rigging the Dem primaries?

Myself I am hoping the "election stuff," that Gucifer talked about being on HRC's email server, might be her plans for rigging this election.

Full uncut tittle:
Hillary Clinton Favored By Election Fraud In Democratic Primaries: Federal Lawsuit Filed Against Officials To Protect California Primaries

The California election fraud lawsuit named Tim Depuis and John Arntz chiefs of Alameda Country Registrar of Voters and the San Francisco Department of Elections. The defendants are accused of sending out incomplete and misleading voting information to targeted groups. Among the most notable errors was the incorrect deadline date of March 18, which has already passed, when the deadline is actually May 31. Another misleading element neglected to mention that an NPP voter can request a crossover ballot.

Hillary Clinton has the deck stacked in her favor by parties unknown. The culprits are still actively tampering with Democratic primary elections in a variety of ways. Voters should be on guard.

Hillary Clinton has not been implicated in voter fraud in the Democratic primaries, but voter suppression and fraud have been detected.

source

More voting information for Californians in the article.

edit on 24-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: used got caught twice

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting. I hadn't thought about that "election stuff" Guccifer talked about finding during his alleged hack of Crooked Hillary's private server.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

“I was not paying attention. For me, it was not like the Hillary Clinton server, it was like an email server she and others were using with political voting stuff," Guccifer said.

source

This has intrigued me since the first time I read it, it could be a trove of the election rigging plans, I can always hope!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Everyone just needs to accept the fact is does not matter who you vote for. Move on, get on with your life and enjoy it the best you can.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Very interesting... this could explain the long and deafening silence from the FBI. Hopefully they found some details of plans for election fraud, and rather than immediately coming out with that information (which the Hillary camp would just spin as 'just talk, nothing concrete', or as another vast, right-wing conspiracy), they're waiting and watching to get a record of the illegal acts as they happen, and catch the perpetrators red-handed so as to leave no doubt. And even if Hill dog knew they had these emails, I seriously doubt her ego would allow her to withdraw or step back... that wouldn't jive with the Clinton/Chicago politics playbook.

If this rigging and deception is going on, I hope they make a HUGE example of her.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

BS.

Like myself, many of the members here have children who'll be growing up in this world, enjoying or suffering from the consequences of our action or inaction. Unlike all these sick politicians, the "I'll be dead, you'll be dead, so who cares??" philosophy doesn't work for good people.

As a wise man once said, 'All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing.'

Never give up!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20766880]Nexttimemaybe[/pos You are more than welcome to take your own advice, I however believe in the Constitution of the United States of America so, I would advice you to move some where else if you don't like Americans standing up for what's right, like free elections.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad
It's about time! Voter fraud is a serious problem that has been going on uncheck for far too long.

The first video in your linked source, "Redacted Tonight with Lee Camp", mentions the HBO documentary, " Hacking Democracy". For those who have not seen it I encourage you to do so.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The roads were paved for Hillary right from the start. A surprise to the political establishment this election was Sanders and Trump tapping into voters who are sick and tired of their voices being ignored. There's been too much voter and delegate manipulation on both sides. One thing this election has done is open the eyes of voters to the corruption of our two party system.

I think our voting system needs a complete overhaul. Being a millionaire or billionaire, a business person, an attorney, an established politician and having a super PAC, shouldn't be the prerequisite to run as a candidate for the presidency. MONEY needs to be taken out of politics, period! Anyone who is well educated should have the opportunity to seek the highest office in this country!

Businesses should be donating candidate expenses free-of-charge in return for end of year tax write-offs. After all, they are contributing to an important part of America's democracy.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

BS.

Like myself, many of the members here have children who'll be growing up in this world, enjoying or suffering from the consequences of our action or inaction. Unlike all these sick politicians, the "I'll be dead, you'll be dead, so who cares??" philosophy doesn't work for good people.

As a wise man once said, 'All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing.'

Never give up!

And a wise Native American once said, we are stewards of this world, we should always think ahead seven generations and leave this earth a better place for our children and their children. (to paraphrase)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Great comment! Our political system need to dump Pacs and big money and we need more active parties, imho

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If only all men realized our need to be good stewards of this earth!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No surprise to me whatsoever and if you think this is bad, wait till the general election.

If she manages to steal Cali, the Sanders supporters might just come unglued and I'd think he'd be leading in Cali, it being one of the bluest states in the so-called country.

Go Bernie, I love disrupters!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
And a wise Native American once said, we are stewards of this world, we should always think ahead seven generations and leave this earth a better place for our children and their children. (to paraphrase)

I love it! Foresight is something that's terribly lacking in the US these days. It seems most people can't see past their next paycheck, let alone the next generation. But all of each of our ancestors didn't survive innumerable scrapes with death and defeat unfathomable odds so we could live in slavery and increasing poverty... and they sure as hell didn't survive so that we could 'accept the fact that it doesn't matter.' Keep fighting the good fight!

It will all be okay in the end. If it isn't okay, it's not the end.
-John Lennon

top topics

join