It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I have to say it does not matter if you where you kill a Police or a black gay blind one legged Muslim, murder is murder and should be treated as such.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I gave you a star for your consistent answer.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I have to say it does not matter if you where you kill a Police or a black gay blind one legged Muslim, murder is murder and should be treated as such.

Do you have a problem understanding deterrent?

Something that makes you think twice about harming someone just because they are gay, or religious, or of a race you don't like?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

It's a little more complicated than just saying you identify as a different gender.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

For sure. I see where you were going with it, and I didn't wanna drag us off topic but I felt the need to chime in.

If I'm not wrong, attacks on police are seen as more important anyways when it comes to time served, at least here in the UK.

There is a cop killer called Harry Roberts from London who killed a couple of old bill in 1966 was due for release around 2006 but he is still inside.

No doubt if he'd killed someone else he'd have done his time or been paroled by now.

I must add, it probably doesn't help that allegedly during a parole hearing in the last decade he swore to kill more cops...
Which wouldn't help...

But usually attacks on police in the UK hold a severe punishment and treatment where other crimes wouldn't.

Back to Trans* woman in the bathroom...

Ridiculously bigoted bully with a power trip probably hoping to become a martyr for the Right like Kim Davies.

No doubt she will be paraded by some lunatic Right winger at a rally soon enough.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: xuenchen

The normalization and acceptance of mental aberration at its finest. I guess we'll continue to slide downhill until we hit rock bottom.

Cheers - Dave

So we should legislate morality? Whose morality?

How about we start with the 98%? Would the 98% be considered normal?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

The normalization and acceptance of mental aberration at its finest. I guess we'll continue to slide downhill until we hit rock bottom.

Cheers - Dave

So we should legislate morality? Whose morality?

How about we start with the 98%? Would the 98% be considered normal?

Cheers - Dave

We are not a democracy.

I'm sure you've been told this before.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

One of the things we need to study going forward into the 21st century is the effectiveness of prison times and harsher prison times as a deterrent against certain crimes. I have a feeling it isn't as effective as we've tended to believe over the last 100 or so years we've had the current prison system in this country.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's a little more complicated than just saying you identify as a different gender.

But then you would be impeding my right to self identify.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Bull#. It's no different than a liquor store demanding to see your ID to check your age before buying alcohol. It's the official way to prove that legally you are what you say you are. You can self-identify as a seal for all anyone cares, but if the government doesn't recognize it, don't expect any concessions to be made for you.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Not to mention maybe a person in a wheelchair wants to buy their own equipment for family members or neighborhood kids to use to keep up their property, maybe as a gift even.

It's amazing that, businesses open to the public must be accessible to the public, is such an absurd concept to some people.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
No doubt she will be paraded by some lunatic Right winger at a rally soon enough.

As opposed to be demonized by the left for this person doing what she thought was correct in her reasoning? One person thinks they are female and pee's standing up. One person thinks the other person should be using a different bathroom. Two opposing views. Neither is correct or wrong. Just opposing. If you pick a side, you've already lost.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Bull#. It's no different than a liquor store demanding to see your ID to check your age before buying alcohol. It's the official way to prove that legally you are what you say you are. You can self-identify as a seal for all anyone cares, but if the government doesn't recognize it, don't expect any concessions to be made for you.

So, the guy who identifies as a six year old girl is going against the grain? Hmm. Sounds correct to me.

dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: roadgravel

Clearly the only way to protect women and children is to station TSA agents in every public bathroom and pass through those naked machines to make sure all genitals go to their proper bathroom.

Don't forget the scanners. Since they don't work for bombs we may as well use them for something.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Hazardous1408

Not to mention maybe a person in a wheelchair wants to buy their own equipment for family members or neighborhood kids to use to keep up their property, maybe as a gift even.

It's amazing that, businesses open to the public must be accessible to the public, is such an absurd concept to some people.

It's amazing that, now days, people can do everything online. Not even have to put on clothes to order that weed whacker.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Nope. Protected... which means they are now (in states with human voters) Constitutionally equal to white men.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So your answer is yes? Legislate according to the morality of the majority?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Why is it that Race always gets dragged into these conversations?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Annee

Yup, because I see a lot of disabled people rolling their wheel chairs up to cutrite and renting a snoblower to clear their driveway.

My mother was physically disabled from polio 39 years before the ADA.

I was 5.

I've got better first hand stories then you do.

And did she often mow lawns, use power tools, split wood?

Well, since my dad ran off with another woman, because he couldn't handle having a disabled wife and 3 children under 7.

Yes, she did.

Explains your post history and why you hate men.

#MensLivesMatter

End the hate, it's a hate crime ya know.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Was that the case when buildings had to install wheelchair ramps? Can a trans person use a public toilet through the internet?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join