It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So much for the 'see something, say something' propaganda machine run.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Anyways, I find it interesting that many people on this subject want to tell business's what to do with their bathrooms. "Build this, allow that, do this, do that."

Like they did for the disabled?

Except for Christian church's who fought against it and won.

. . . and Clint Eastwood.

So, we can rightfully surmise that transgender people are the new disabled?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Maybe it tried to use the sink because there was no urinal ??

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is no such thing as a hate crime, most crimes contain a modicum of such and all we do by introducing the word hate before the word crime is to diminish all other similar offences.

As to the Woman security guard being charged with assault for removing a Man from the Woman's lavatory i would have thought that was part of her job?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Maybe it tried to use the sink because there was no urinal ??

Nothing wrong with sitting down to pee.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

As soon as I read this article, I wanted to see a picture of her. Then I found it troubling that the article neglected to post one. Propaganda at its finest...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
She looks like a woman to me.

The security guard broke the law it seems.

As far as I am aware all womens rest rooms have stalls, so there wil be no wangs dangling out in view which is what so many people seem to be upset about.

Seems everyone wants to hate someone, remember, you choose to be offended.

I wish the world would grow up.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: xuenchen

There is no such thing as a hate crime, most crimes contain a modicum of such and all we do by introducing the word hate before the word crime is to diminish all other similar offences.

As to the Woman security guard being charged with assault for removing a Man from the Woman's lavatory i would have thought that was part of her job?

Of course there is hate crime. And I have straddled both sides of the fence on this subject.

Accosting someone just for who they are through prejudice, bigotry, etc - - - is hate.

I don't know if there's ever been a conviction for hate crime. It's a deterrent. There would be more of these crimes without hate crime laws.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So then, you'd date her?

link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

"She looks like a woman to me."

Which begs the question, how did the security guard establish the fact or even notice that it was a Man and not a Woman?

link   
He/she should of decked her...then finished he/she's business in the bathroom then finished shopping...eggs, milk, condoms, EPT test...standard normal stuff most twisted folks shop for daly.
Cheers

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

As soon as I read this article, I wanted to see a picture of her. Then I found it troubling that the article neglected to post one. Propaganda at its finest...

Absolutely!

No pic by intent, I'd say.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Anyways, I find it interesting that many people on this subject want to tell business's what to do with their bathrooms. "Build this, allow that, do this, do that."

Like they did for the disabled?

Except for Christian church's who fought against it and won.

. . . and Clint Eastwood.

So, we can rightfully surmise that transgender people are the new disabled?

Your post: " I find it interesting that many people on this subject want to tell business's what to do with their bathrooms. "Build this, allow that, do this, do that."

Its already been legally done by the government.

If it needs to be implemented again - - it will.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

"She looks like a woman to me."

Which begs the question, how did the security guard establish the fact or even notice that it was a Man and not a Woman?

I am going to make a wild guess that the security guard knew her or at least knew of her.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Nexttimemaybe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Crimes are crimes and should be punished accordingly. Adding words in an attempt to elevate or change the transgression serves no other purpose than to diminish other offences

If i assault a white heterosexual male is it not just as bad as if i were to assault someone of colour who is gay or bisexual?

edit on 24-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Double post, my bad.
edit on 24-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Oh god that could be a problem couldn't it? Men think a Man dressed up like a Woman is a real woman, then Hits on her, they date until The transvestite reveals he's got a Fork!

Problematic to say the least.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Crimes are crimes and should be punished accordingly. Adding words in an attempt to elevate or change the transgression serves no other purpose than to diminish other offences

If i assault a white heterosexual male is it not just as bad as if i were to assault someone of colour who is gay or bisexual?

WRONG.

Crime to gain something is not the same as a crime to hurt someone for being different or unacceptable.

It's mainly a deterrent to protect from harm those who are different or deemed unacceptable by some.

All it does is add additional charges.

Its rare to get a hate crime conviction.

edit on 24-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, let's tell a little story, shall we?

In Tahoe, there was a lawyer that went around to all the local business's that weren't in compliance with ADA laws. One of those business's was a place that sold power equipment. Yup, because I see a lot of disabled people rolling their wheel chairs up to cutrite and renting a snoblower to clear their driveway. Anyways, the lawyer forced the business to install a ramp up to the door. That money was pulled from the owners savings. His retirement money. 10,000$ to install that thing. Gotta love you some government intervention on.

www.tortreform.com...

I guess this is good for everyone?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

So then, you'd date her?

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not even willing to date every woman on the planet, let alone the men who change genders to women. Talk about a red herring...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join