It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Transgender is the gender your brain tells you you are. It has zip to do with physical sexual organs.

I agree. I said as much in my post.

A transgender m/f woman is a woman - - not an "obvious" man because of "bits". No matter what's between her legs.

Physical transitioning is NOT required. No transitioning is required actually. Not only is it not required, its still in the minority.

ITS WHAT'S IN THE BRAIN.

Once again I agree. However, if you look like a man good luck trying to convince anyone otherwise.
And, unless you can, what entitles you to share they're bathroom. And if it didn't matter why did we ever have separate bathrooms in the first place? I strongly agree that a transgender woman is emotionally and psychologically just as much of a woman as anyone else. Just not physically. And to some people, it matters.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iwasneverhere

Transgender is the gender your brain tells you you are. It has zip to do with physical sexual organs.

I agree. I said as much in my post.

A transgender m/f woman is a woman - - not an "obvious" man because of "bits". No matter what's between her legs.

Physical transitioning is NOT required. No transitioning is required actually. Not only is it not required, its still in the minority.

ITS WHAT'S IN THE BRAIN.

Once again I agree. However, if you look like a man good luck trying to convince anyone otherwise.
And, unless you can, what entitles you to share they're bathroom. And if it didn't matter why did we ever have separate bathrooms in the first place? I strongly agree that a transgender woman is emotionally and psychologically just as much of a woman as anyone else. Just not physically. And to some people, it matters.

So far, it seems, only masculine looking lesbians have been harassed and kicked out of women's bathrooms.

Transgenders in general say they would not go to a restroom they didn't look like they fit.

Of course, there is always the oddball - - - like the straight guys going in women's locker rooms to prove a point.

<< 20  21  22   >>

join