It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Guard Arrested For Removing Man From Women’s Bathroom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
But that's not what is required under redneck you do as I think law....

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That guard is heroic, could have stopped a pervert. Now because of liberal PC bull#, people can make bombs in their garages while the neighbors are too scared to get branded some phobia label and dragged through the media to say anything. Security guards will be too scared to stop perverts just to stay out of jail themselves.

Thank you PC Nazis, for getting Trump elected, he could never do it without your help.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
If you identify and present as female, that is all that's required under employment law to use the women's room. Most businesses who adopt rules for public restrooms will follow the same concept.

So if I put on a dress and say im a woman I can just walk through the girls locker room with no worries?

Hmm maybe im looking at this whole thing all wrong..

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Did anyone else get the Bob's Burgers reference?

Anyways, I find it interesting that many people on this subject want to tell business's what to do with their bathrooms. "Build this, allow that, do this, do that."

Isn't it THEIR business to run how they want? If your solution is for business's to rebuild their existing facilities, here's my solution. Adult diapers.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Isn't it THEIR business to run how they want?

Sure as long a business doesn't violate the terms of it's contract with the town/city/county/state/nation or in this case... district.
edit on 5/24/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Maybe the 21st century police free zone has been discovered.

Although if regular police can kill with no questions asked, then we might see the rise of bathroom swat team.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The normalization and acceptance of mental aberration at its finest. I guess we'll continue to slide downhill until we hit rock bottom.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Clearly the only way to protect women and children is to station TSA agents in every public bathroom and pass through those naked machines to make sure all genitals go to their proper bathroom.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Isn't it THEIR business to run how they want?

Sure as long a business doesn't violate the terms of it's contract with the town/city/county/state/nation or in this case... district.

Hooray for bigger gubment. Where would we be without them telling us what to do!!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: xuenchen

The normalization and acceptance of mental aberration at its finest. I guess we'll continue to slide downhill until we hit rock bottom.

Cheers - Dave

So we should legislate morality? Whose morality?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Bigger government? How is what's always been making government bigger? Did you not know you always needed permission from local government to open a business?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Making this an issue - - when there never was an issue in the first place - - is going to make this so extremely worse.

The holier-than-thou's paranoia has now created a situation waiting to happen.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: FamCore

Yea the article in the OP is clearly biased since all pictures of this person clearly show that she looks more feminine than masculine. Yet that article refers to Ebony as a man throughout it, but posts no pictures of her. Clearly it is trying to push an angle here.

She definitely looks more feminine then me in my everyday appearance.

I usually wear jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, baseball cap. Its the beach, very casual.

Since its SOCA, I'm probably safe from the "bathroom police".

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Bigger government? How is what's always been making government bigger? Did you not know you always needed permission from local government to open a business?

Just like I need to ask permission to use the opposite sex's bathroom? Oh wait, no I don't. I just need to identity as the opposite sex now days.

And is that why kids lemonade stands get shut down? Because they didn't ask the city/town/neighborhood for permission to start a "business"?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Making this an issue - - when there never was an issue in the first place - - is going to make this so extremely worse.

Wait. I've seen two narratives from your camp so far.

One. It's never been an issue until recently.

Two. It's always been an issue and needs to be resolved now.

Not sure which narrative to believe. Is it a new issues, or has it been an issue for some time now, but is only now gaining traction?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Anyways, I find it interesting that many people on this subject want to tell business's what to do with their bathrooms. "Build this, allow that, do this, do that."

Like they did for the disabled?

Except for Christian church's who fought against it and won.

. . . and Clint Eastwood.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If i was the security guard i wouldn't even have noticed-Ebony Belcher looks more female than a helluva lot of real women.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Annee

Wait. I've seen two narratives from your camp so far.

One. It's never been an issue until recently.

Two. It's always been an issue and needs to be resolved now.

Not sure which narrative to believe. Is it a new issues, or has it been an issue for some time now, but is only now gaining traction?

You like to twist things?

Transgenders have not had an issue using the bathroom that identifies with their gender.

Discrimination is an issue. Denying a minority Equal Rights is an issue.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This might be best suited in another thread, but with that Elijah Wood coming out about Hollywood pedos and all the elite in Britain being implicated and all the other place in the world where it seems to run rampant. Like Penn State or Subway or the Middle East or in catholic churches and so on and so on.

It almost seems like an agenda. First will give the gays rights and make them just accepted across the country, and they pretty much have.

Now its the trans genders, they will make that accepted and normal.

next will be the pedos. Then the elite can just rape our children with the doors open.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That guard is heroic, could have stopped a pervert.

But instead she acted like and idiot who put her own bias before the law.

Now because of liberal PC bull#, people can make bombs in their garages while the neighbors are too scared to get branded some phobia label and dragged through the media to say anything.

Nice way to display your ignorance even more. The only reason why that neighbor wanted to contact police is because they saw middle easterners not because they saw any bomb making materials.

Security guards will be too scared to stop perverts just to stay out of jail themselves.

Or it will help thin out the braindead and leave those that follow the law.

Thank you PC Nazis, for getting Trump elected, he could never do it without your help.

If he gets elected it will be because of Nazis that vote for him not against him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join