It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Monger recommends ground war against Daesh , same old song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Money and war seem to me to be the only thing Tony thinks about , he now has plenty of the first but wants more of the second.

Prospective War Crimes defendant Blair was speaking at the Centre on Religion and Geopolitics or to give it it's proper name the Tony Blair Faith Foundation (couldn't make it up) , just another extremist hiding behind religion.

Mr Blair said: "We underestimated profoundly the forces that were at work in the region and that would take advantage of the change once you topple the regime. "That's the lesson.
The lesson is not actually complicated, the lesson is simple - it's that. "It's that when you remove a dictator, out come these forces of destabilisation - whether al-Qeada on the Sunni side or Iran and its militia on the other side."

I think the lesson we've learned is anyone who listens to anything you have to say is a bloody idiot Tony , let's see what the Chilcot inquiry report has to say before launching anymore misconceived adventures into foreign lands.

"You have got to defeat these people on the ground. The armed forces of America, the UK, France, other major countries have both experience and capability so even if we are using them in support of local forces, you have just got to decide what our objective is. "Is our objective to defeat this enemy? My answer to that is yes."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Coincidentally I checked out the Tony Blair Faith Foundation website and my Web Of Trust indicator lit up bright orange , rated unsatisfactory trustworthiness ..... Oh I did giggle.

Lord Chilcot will publish his inquiry report on 6 July , a date I look forward to nearly as much as June 23rd.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I guess the "Ides of March" have already came and went..., pity.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oops! I thought this was another Hillary Clinton thread.

My bad, I will see my way out.

Good Day Sir!!!!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am always amazed at the
"We underestimated them " comment.
Well you and the US armed them, how hard
could it be to figure out ?
You have receipts !

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
First they create the ghosts, then the ghosts haunt them, in the end, they make the ghosts a common enemy and send the innocents to fight them while they are miles away reading speeches mostly not written by them.. beeeeehhhh says the *sheep*

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Blair should be in front of the Hague in an orange jump suit

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Hey Z , long time no see mate.
If the Chilcot report goes the way most are expecting Jeremy Corbyn will call for an investigation into war crimes allegations against Blair.

“If he's] committed a war crime, yes. Everyone who's committed a war crime should be [charged],” he said. “I think it was an illegal war, I'm confident about that, indeed Kofi Annan confirmed it was an illegal war, and therefore he has to explain to that. “Is he going to be tried for it, I don't know. Could he be tried for it? Possibly.”
www.telegraph.co.uk...

He was complicit in the war crime of fallujah so yes he should be investigated and brought to trial in my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

lol

but Shillary is good for eeeeeverything.

I pity you as a nation.

I am scared for us a a planet..

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
First they create the ghosts, then the ghosts haunt them, in the end, they make the ghosts a common enemy and send the innocents to fight them while they are miles away reading speeches mostly not written by them.. beeeeehhhh says the *sheep*

No the ghosts always existed. They are just being used now.

Dont be so insanely asleep.

they have ALWAYS been there. Just like the flu.

use the best tool to attack you, you get what you want. Air will be next, oh wait, carbon tax.. my bad..

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Tony needs to juts shut up.

Really he needs to just STFU......

Its him and Bushes fault the ME is like that!

I have a far far far far better idea.

We drop Tony naked into the middle of ISIS held territory with nothing but a 500ml bottle of water and publish the drop point to the entire ME.

edit on 24-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Does have a point though, doesn't he?

Why is it not happening is the interesting question.

Boots on the ground in Afghanistan.

Boots on the ground in Iraq...twice (though god knows why the second time).

No boots on the ground against the most powerful anti-West force in the ME.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Does have a point though, doesn't he?

No , I don't think he does.
It is happening right now in Iraq , Iraqi security forces are fighting Daesh in and around Falluja , Daesh are loosing ground all over the region because countries in the region are fighting back , I'm all for supporting them but it's a fight only they can fight.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Tony needs to juts shut up.

Really he needs to just STFU......

Its him and Bushes fault the ME is like that!

I have a far far far far better idea.

We drop Tony naked into the middle of ISIS held territory with nothing but a 500ml bottle of water and publish the drop point to the entire ME.

I think you're underestimating his allies in the region. Not only would they probably save him, but they'd probably get lucrative deals for doing so. Not to mention the absolute fear most civilians would have for their families if they were suspected of hurting him.

Look up the absolute annihilation of the Kingdom of Benin after they killed an invading British "exploratory" force (one branch of my ancestors were from there). And remember the absolute wrath even people on ATS had after the Paris and San Bernardino terrorist attacks. The media, political commentators, and political leaders would incite such blind wrath that it would probably trigger another MidEast war.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
One thing Im certain of, if you want to beat them, you have to have infantry on the terrain, who's infantry? is the question. Then, it wont kill ISIS all of sudden, you have to consider they have guys all around the world living among us, thats more of an assymetrical warfare, and involves more than guns.

top topics

join