It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid shaped UfO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Looks fake to me.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vtrio12

I guess Las Vegas is now part of Nellis AFB. Maybe it is the fabled S-4 site, hidden away there...in plain sight!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
haha just figured it out. It's a moth or other winged bug on the screen/camera/whatever!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My thought too, looks like a Stargate SG-1 episode ship. a reply to: Lazarus Short

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'll probably regret saying this, but I think I know what this is, which is probably the wrong wording since I can lay blame at one of the usual suspects but I'm still damned if I know anything about the true nature of this thing.

It's the Black Knight satellite, as they call it. I saw it once in Scotland in 1980 and it was doing exactly what this thing seems to be doing. Three small orbs went to the ground and back up, one by one, over the course of about 30 minutes. I watched it through bino's at the time, from the second floor of our house. Was maybe 5am ish. Mid summer. It was pretty much daylight. I was only 12 years old. I thought at the time it was a UFO and it looked to me like some kind of re-fueling was happening, focused exclusively on one particular spot on the ground, perhaps a mile or so away from where I was. I'll never forget it. The freakiest thing was I tried to turn on the light, it was a circular dimmer switch on the wall. it popped and their was a flash from it, scared the # out of me, the bulb blew as well I discovered later. Once we changed the bulb the dimmer no longer dimmed, it would only go fully on from it's lowest position. I was trying to turn on the light to look for my Minolta 35mm camera that was somewhere in my #-tip of a bedroom. I was going through this time where I had insomnia a lot. I would lay awake all night sometimes, especially if I had no school the next day. Can't help feeling that if my light switch hadn't blown up in my face I might have got a really good photo of whatever it was. Been kicking myself about it ever since.

Not saying that's what this is in the OP video but it really does look like what I saw that morning. Which through the binoculars looked exactly like photo's I've seen in recent years that are supposedly the object known as the Black Knight satellite.

I'll get my coat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join