It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald & Boris sitting in a tree , K.I.S.S.I.N.G

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's unclear if they are sitting in a tree but they are K.I.S.S.I.N.G , at least in this street art they are anyway.

The mural appeared in Bristol in an area that is considered to be the spiritual home to Banksy , the text above and bellow would suggest more scare tactics from the remain side.

Reminiscence of Maggie and Ronnie me thinks , a very special relationship.

edit on 24-5-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
It's unclear if they are sitting in a tree but they are K.I.S.S.I.N.G , at least in this street art they are anyway.

The mural appeared in Bristol in an area that is considered to be the spiritual home to Banksy , the text above and bellow would suggest more scare tactics from the remain side.

Reminiscence of Maggie and Ronnie me thinks , a very special relationship.

Kinda sad how pathetic this all is. People can't attack on merit - trumps merit it's a valid thing. People can't attack of policy - trumps is a valid thing. People cant attack on values - his are legit.

So just make fun.

who would want to be any of them, or even supporters of, to run your country. It's a friggen circus.

the only one I see now playing the clown with NO strings attached is trump. He is not under their thumb, and yet you all laud the hilarity of his mockery.

god help the world if you are still a super power after this election.. god f***********8 help us all.

edit on 24-5-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

We aren't a superpower before the election so I doubt very much we will be after it.

It's more an attack on Boris than it is on Trump.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Putin is gonna be pissed when he finds out!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oh twaddle. everyone is out to demonise trump, because they know he is not tied to the political agenda.

Not superpower?

you will have to explain that one to me in simple terms, Im probably stupid.

*rolls eyes*

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Not superpower? you will have to explain that one to me in simple terms, Im probably stupid.

This is the UK not USA.
Hows that.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Not superpower? you will have to explain that one to me in simple terms, Im probably stupid.

This is the UK not USA.
Hows that.

Are you claiming trump as a UK citizen now?

You make no sense at all. Oh hang on, I do forget, other nations have leaders too.

forgive me, I thought you were on a bashing trump rant, not a bashing johnson rant.

you were on a bashing rant no?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Are you claiming trump as a UK citizen now?

God No , you're stuck with him.

If I were on a bashing rant I would have posted in the Rant forum so No , I just found it amusing.

edit on 24-5-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yeah? Name a few of those merits. Convince me.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm considering sending up actual prayers to the powers of the Universe to plead for Boris and Trump to be leaders of their respective countries at the same time.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

If anything could trigger the Second Coming and subsequent Rapture it would be that unholy alliance.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It could cheer ATS up - it might be like 2012 all over again.

We may even get another troll on here busily persuading everyone to go and hide out in a cave

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

This is the UK not USA.
Hows that.

forgive me, I thought you were on a bashing trump rant, not a bashing johnson rant.

Gorty may just be bbbbashing Bbbboris, I, however, would like to grab the pair of 'em and stick them both back into their trees....'s much safer for the world.

top topics

join