It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just one dance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Just one dance with arrogance and your heart will close down, not for ever! but it just knows your on the road! The road of I am so clever. That dance, a form of trance will keep you in a whirlwind spinning away from the who. That what you really are. Arrogance loves the illusion, the illusion of appearing fast. Our heart however, is patience. Beyond future, present & past. Eliberocelta full moon may 2016

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

thanks, for reminding about wisdom of the heart.

I would like to expound a bit, if I am wrong please correct me.

Arrogance loves the illusion, the illusion of appearing fast.
Our heart however, is patience.
Beyond future, present & past.

arrogance = part of us who want to dance and play with illusion
heart = part of us who waits to be rediscovered and reconnected beyond time.

if heart is beyond time and beyond illusion, would that not mean that arrogance and our road taken is also in reality of the heart and when we get clever, although it is in vain, it is part of "the grand eternal lecture"/"road" from our heart, until we learn to only dance to the tunes of the heart and stop being arrogant.

a whirlwind spinning.
Spiraling.
From there and back again.

which means all parts are in reality "two in one" and learning about that is the way of the heart.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

if heart is beyond time and beyond illusion, would that not mean that arrogance and our road taken is also in reality of the heart and when we get clever, although it is in vain, it is part of "the grand eternal lecture"/"road" from our heart, until we learn to only dance to the tunes of the heart and stop being arrogant.
a reply to: UniFinity
What you say above is very true, but it is only fully so when that is realized! If not we are dwelling in arrogance and ignorance. Even sprouts of it appear and these are great reminders, of an old road we all know.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I saw the topic title and my first thought was, that's a great title for a country song. Why on earth did I think that?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

you seem wise and realized spiritual poster, one of the few on ats and thanks for pointing that out for me...for us.

new topics

top topics

join