It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC poll: Trump surge due to massive 36% millennial swing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

She has thirty years of tax returns online for public perusal.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: theantediluvian

He hasnt had a negative ad run against him this whole primary. Hillary is handling him with kid's gloves.

Trump is just flat out ignoring him and going after Hillary.

See what happens when you repeat Clintons talking points, it makes you too a look uninformed.

Hillary Clinton wrong that no negative ads have hit Bernie Sanders

Washington Post Runs 16 Anti-Sanders Ads in 16 hours

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: muse7

He also hasn't released his tax returns and refuses to release them

Sen Sanders has said that he would release his tax statements, when the Hilldog releases her transcripts, of her Wall Street speeches.

Which she has not done yet!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The lefts divide is getting clearer and clearer in the threads as of recent, I'm liking what I'm seeing y'all keep it up.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Perhaps Clinton believes she is the reincarnation of NERO, without the Fork attached, as far as we know anyways.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a really complicated poll and the focus isn't millenials.

The OP uses an article from realclearpolitics. This is the actual ABC poll: Poll

Just a correction...The OP uses an article by "Redalertpolitics"...not "Realclearpolitics"...one is much less credible than the other.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

He also hasn't released his tax returns and refuses to release them

Sen Sanders has said that he would release his tax statements, when the Hilldog releases her transcripts, of her Wall Street speeches.

Which she has not done yet!

Sanders says he's as clean as a whistle

If that's true then he shouldn't have any problem releasing his is tax returns

What is he hiding there?

Perhaps Jane's massive payout that helped sink Burlington college?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hilldog said she would look into releasing her Wall Street transcripts, yet has been evasive and has avoided saying anything. Oh except; when the other candidate release theirs, she will release hers, no other candidate running for president has any been paid to give Wall Speeches.

I happen to love the fact that, Sen Sanders is putting the ball in her court!

More Clinton speak, lots of words that leave listeners with either a vague meaning or no meaning at all.

cheers!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose
I have no love for Trump, in fact the thought of him as President makes me cringe. Unfortunately the thought of Hillary as President makes me puke.

Our only hope is for a very quick four years and a decent candidate to show up, ready to step up to the plate.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Hilldog said she would look into releasing her Wall Street transcripts, yet has been evasive and has avoided saying anything. Oh except; when the other candidate release theirs, she will release hers, no other candidate running for president has any been paid to give Wall Speeches.

I happen to love the fact that, Sen Sanders is putting the ball in her court!

More Clinton speak, lots of words that leave listeners with either a vague meaning or no meaning at all.

cheers!

Hillary has released 30 years of Tax returns

Where are senator Sanders' tax returns?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ABC poll: Trump surge due to massive 36% millennial swing

I think this swing in millenials is likely a reaction to Hilley and her supporters trying obfuscate every detail of the election, as in the above post.

This could explain a part of HRC's trust issues too!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Doubtful. She's already got the super delegates paid off. Although I'd laugh hysterically if Hillary was ahead, yet again, and then lost in the primaries, yet again, to a male. Bernie can't get half the crap passed that he wants, so he's a lot less dangerous than the bitch.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Lol... Sanders couldn't even make it in a hippie commune because his politics were too over the top... Plus he was a nobody until 2015. Didn't accomplish enough to be well known. But suddenly, he offers free healthcare and tuition and errbody love him.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That's a complete lie... Not all of them are dumb enough to vote for Clinton or Sanders... In fact, most of the ones I've spoken to are all Trump supporters, many of whom started out supporting Bernie until they paid attention to his message and put two and two together.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
According to en.wikipedia.org... , a "Millennial" person is age 16 to 37. Correct?

18 to 34 I believe (as far as voting age)... I'm 37 and thank God I missed the big M brand...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Makes me think of how Obama really distances himself from her....hmm.

That chess move lines up Sanders as a top pick for 2020!!!

I should be getting paid for this.

Lol, what? He'd be 81...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We're talking about the same guy, right?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Please don't call people supporting Sanders dumb. Even if you believe his policies wouldn't work, the message he sends is genuine, and also one I'd expect you to agree with. (Get corruption and money out of politics.)

Besides, if Hillary becomes the Dem nominee, we'll be brothers in arms. Hillary would need to literally have Jesus as her VP to make me want her to win.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

How about Paul Ryan?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Every candidate since Nixon has released their taxes. No one was ever asked to release transcripts of speeches given in a private venue. Not ever. Where does this come from? Why is it so important? It's not it's a distraction. In the mean time tax returns????

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join