It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Libertarian Party presidential debates in Las Vegas hosted by Penn Jillette

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is the last debate before the party nominates its candidate for president in May 26th-30th.
If Gary or John got to debate the republicans and democrats on national TV it would help their brand recognition and exposure.
Come on NBC,Time Warner/Chartered,FOX,ABC,CBS,Viacom get the LP on TV.

I think the Green Party should also be on TV debating the republicans and democrats. Why are we only allowed to see 2 parties and all the others are blocked from getting exposure?

edit on 23-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed text

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Presidential debates are set up by the TV People its not really a political or governmental process from my understanding.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I think the Green Party should also be on TV debating the republicans and democrats. Why are we only allowed to see 2 parties and all the others are blocked from getting exposure?

Green Party and all of them. That would be the question , that if anyone in power ever answered , that would bring down politics in the US..

Star and flag for that question.

(post by JohnthePhilistine removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
More choice is better. Why is Gary Johnson blocked from debating the democrats and republicans on national TV?
Why is Jill Stein blocked from debating the republicans and democrats on national TV?
Picking between two authoritarian parties is a scam.

edit on 28-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed text

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman
Right you are. And give other candidates the same amount of air-time.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah 30 to 60 seconds and then they cut your microphone.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Green Party and all of them. That would be the question , that if anyone in power ever answered , that would bring down politics in the US..

Star and flag for that question.

The problem is the CPD (Commission on Presidential Debates) that runs the whole damn show is a PRIVATELY RUN, BI-PARTISAN (as in Democrats and Republicans) commission.

THAT, my friends, is the scam in a nutshell. From this point, many corrupting factors emerge.

This needs to change!
edit on 5/28/2016 by atomish because: Ugh phone autocorrect

new topics

top topics

join