It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton declines to debate Sanders in California

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: mOjOm
a reply to: thinline
a reply to: Gothmog

Seriously? Did you both miss Hillary Clinton getting grilled for 10 hours on national television? There's a lot not like about Hillary but if it came down to it, she'd probably take both Sanders and Trump on in a cage fight to the death if that's what stood between her and the Oval Office.

Yeah right, grilled!!! I'm surprised she didn't fall asleep.

I know I did.

She chickened out on the Fox debate. She won't go near any of them for an interview.

She knows that everytime she opens her mouth, she weakens the nation.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Simply not true. She did sit through eleven hours of interrogation. Eleven hours dude. She debated Sanders nine times already . He's insignificant now and he's only asking for this debate to try and maintain attention to his campaigns which is over. He knew already that she would decline and that's why he's asking so loudlyy. His intent is to try and make it look like she's reluctant to debate him . She's reluctant to even acknowledge him at this point. But scared? No way.
I will put this bet on the table though.
I bet trump never agrees to debate her and I know she's itching to take him on.
Any takers?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's taking away from her ability to take on trump. She's already debated him on nine fronts. He's just trying to remain significant in the election but it's over for him.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What are you talking about airtime? What does the DNC have to do with journalists and interviews? They divide up contributions between the candidates. They don't support one or the other. They oversee the process.
Main stream media decides who or when someone gets airtime and what questions they want to ask as well. That's not the DNC s role.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: thinline
If Hillary cannot handle Fox news how is she supposed to handle ____________________

isn't that what the democrats said about Trump when he wouldn't do a fox news debate....

Yep, and it still holds true for both of them too.

No Trump stopped going to the debates because everyone one of them was a FRY Donald Trump fest. We want to hear answers to important questions but yet all the did was play GOTCHA every time He showed up to a debate. Fox eventually pissed off so many people with the debates that it started to hurt them financially and so now they have been forced to change their tune.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Didn't she already try to weasel her way out of two past debates with Sanders and when Sanders agreed to go on without her , than she weaselled her way back in and decided to attend at the last minute.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

No, he stopped going because he's a little sniveler who thinks deserves to be treated special. They were normal questions and not Gotcha questions either. What is a Gotcha Question anyway?? Just some BS catch phrase that was made up as an excuse. The fact that you using it here tells me your just parroting the same meme. It's just a question like any other.

I suppose we should just ask questions that are easy or that makes everyone look smart instead I suppose. Because that does a lot of good. It's not up to the candidates or you to approve the questions asked. Not going to the debate because you don't like the questions asked or as he put it "they weren't nice". Give me a break.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow. Not sure what debates you were watching. Do you remember that little pledge they all agreed to in the first debate??? The disconnect of some people is amazing.

Head, meet hole in the sand.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
She doesn't want to debate Sanders as she knows she is losing the argument so her advisors have told her she would lose less support not debating him than actually debating him. Plus debating him would give Sanders even more free air time.

David Cameron does it all the time over here in the UK.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
HRC's failure to follow through on her commitment to debate Sen Sanders, is because she perceives she has won, so she no longer need to follow through with her promise of a California debate. This should be a warning as to how she will treat her other commitments / promises once she is elected.

Just some more of #WhichHillary

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Wow. Not sure what debates you were watching. Do you remember that little pledge they all agreed to in the first debate??? The disconnect of some people is amazing.

Head, meet hole in the sand.

Yeah so?? What does that have to do with what I'm saying??? They didn't sign a pledge that debates would only ask nice questions.

There was nothing about that pledge that is legally binding either. I don't know what you're getting at.
edit on 24-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She was very strong in those debates. I would like a link where it says Bernie won because the number of votes for Hillary is still way ahead of the number of votes for Bernie. I couldn't find any one source just different news agencies giving their opinions. Most however put Hillary as the winner.
She's not afraid lol. She just won't waste her time on the guy behind her in the race.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Speak for yourself. Thank you very much.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

No. Where did you get that?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

She perceives she has won because she has. She needs 84 delegates to get the nomination. She gets that next week in Jersey alone. Then add California and this is sewn up . He can not catch her and the super delegates are not about to abandon her when she has so clearly won the election. The people have spoken and they said they want Hillary.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join