It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Veteran's Charity Scam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How much have the other candidates raised for veterans? Have they made their books public? or do they not have any books because they didn`t even bother to try to raise any money for veterans?
I wonder how much other candidates raised for themselves during the same time period that trump was raising money for veterans? at least he thought enough about veterans to try and raise some money for them the other candidates are only thinking of themselves and how much they can raise for themselves.
He did something that no other presidential candidate has ever done, he took the time during a busy presidential campaign to do something charitable.
Instead of being ungrateful and complaining that he didn`t raise enough money people should be thanking him for taking the time to do it and for raising as much as he did.
Whether he raised 6 mil or only 4.5 mil the fact is he raised 4.5 mil more than all the other candidates combined.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

it was a cheap publicity stunt and his drumpfness won't even say how mush he raised or why it hasn't all been distributed yet.

a lot of veterans don't even want money from a draft dodger

link

He then tweeted: If offered, @IAVA will decline donations from Trump's event. We need strong policies from candidates, not to be used for political stunts. — Paul (PJ) Rieckhoff (@PaulRieckhoff) January 27, 2016

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

When wasn't he lying? He has been caught in hundreds of lies in the past few months. He recently is still saying that the Egypt Air crash is still no doubt a terrorist attack when nearly all evidence points to mechanical failures. He does not speak the cold hard truth. Those that believe him are nothing but blind.

So we should vote for Hillary?

And no, the Egypt Air Crash is not pointing to mechanical failures.. if of your 100 trump lies thats the one you use as an example i call your BS about having a list of 100 lies.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's not pointing to a terrorist attack. No claim it respibbikity as or yet which is very strange. The information they have is not conclusive with an explosion. That's one example. It you check out this website if you are fooled by his honesty.
www.politifact.com...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

He did it as a publicity stunt because he didn't want to go to the Fox Debate. Nobody else raised anything because they were at the debate like they were supposed to be. Trump was being a baby and pouting because Megan Kelly asked him some mean questions so he threw a tantrum over it.

But keep worshiping your master and making excuses for him. I find them amusing. A little sad too. But amusing.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

So, you think we should vote Hillary?

It is pointing to a terrorist attack...

Politifact? hehe.. boy you are brushing the bottom of the barrel.

If that's your method of choosing a candidate, its no wonder the US has been in so much trouble with its politicians recently.
edit on 24/5/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

So, you think we should vote Hillary?

Nobody has suggested that but you and that is nothing but a deflection from talking about Trump.

It is pointing to a terrorist attack...

No, it's not pointing to anything as of yet. One theory is as valid as any other at this point.

Politifact? hehe.. boy you are brushing the bottom of the barrel.

If that's your method of choosing a candidate, its no wonder the US has been in so much trouble with its politicians recently.

Right, because you make a better source I suppose??? Or Trump even??? Nice try but at least Politifact sources their material. Where are your sources for information??? Or do you just get your talking points from Trump himself???

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Your right, how stupid of me.. everyone else is not being biased and are clearly transparent and honest.

politifact has a lot of bias and a lot of negative coverage. most of the crap they ''fact check'' cannot be fact checked.. but that doesn't seem to matter right? because it just backs up the media's version of ''trump bad''

Give me a break!

and I wasn't asking you about ''voting Hillary'' .. your all on the anti-trump bandwagon, you cannot think for yourself and your so against trump that leaves Hillary as your only option.. but your to scared to admit that yes, your going to vote Hillary.

Now look at you.. a plane that had the words ''we will bring this plane down'' scribbled on it by jihadi sympathizers.. goes done on its way to Egypt.. normally you yanky doodles are frothing at the mouth screaming about terrorism and planning who to bomb next.. but because trump says '' it was a terrorist attack '' all of a sudden you want to take the ''its mechanical failure'' all because trump said it was terrorism.

your seriously in need of something.. I dont know what.. but something to slap your senses back into place.

now you might not have noticed but I dont really give two hoots about popularity - I am not going to say all the nice watermelon and pear pie nonsense that you want to believe and try to force everyone else to believe. Its like you cannot accept your wrong even when your own brain is screaming at you ''SHTFU your wrong!''

Its obvious which candidate is hated by the very people running America into the ground.
There's a reason the Koch brothers arranged a multi million dollar war chest to fight Trump.
There's a reason Mitt Romney, McCain, Bush and Karl Rove refuse to go the convention if Trumps there.
There's a reason FOX News and the Murdoch Media hate trump...

your so blind you cannot see the blatant truth in front of you.

'' the very people trying to destroy your country and trying to destroy trump - think about that for a second.. take all the time you need ''

... and dont waste your time quoting each individual section with a half hearted attempt and snarky witt because ill just refresh to another website and forget!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

From reading your own YAHOO article OP, the number is actually 3.1 Million, that made it's way to charities.

If this is the best you have, you're not going to make it in the "Get Trump" business.

Plus, your lack of understanding how donations drives work, what PLEDGES are, and the paperwork that needs to be submitted by charities THEMSELVES to RECEIVE money...is amazing.

Seriously, if you're going to attempt to "out" Trump, or stick it to him, have the relevant facts to make your case. Don't unse an article that actually goes AGAINST your own argument. Jesus.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well, this seems sort of bad. Only 800K is accounted for and they say Trump didn't donate a dime of his own money it was all from the corporation which would back up the claims that Trump has paid zero in taxes for years.

I hope this gets straightened out soon or it could really effect the election.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Well, this seems sort of bad. Only 800K is accounted for and they say Trump didn't donate a dime of his own money it was all from the corporation which would back up the claims that Trump has paid zero in taxes for years.

I hope this gets straightened out soon or it could really effect the election.

The Washington Post, an outfit which absolutely despises Trump and is actively working against his campaign...

Even accounts for 3.1 Million.

LINK
edit on 287am3112America/Chicago15CDT12America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Well, I will take your word for it since your link is broken.

Trump claimed it was six million right?

It was also claimed he donated a million, was that his money or business money?

There has been plenty of time for checks to be mailed so what is the holdup?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Well, I will take your word for it since your link is broken.

Trump claimed it was six million right?

It was also claimed he donated a million, was that his money or business money?

There has been plenty of time for checks to be mailed so what is the holdup?

The link is NOT broken. ATS was having a hard time parsing the HTML. I fixed it.

#2 The articles from the OP and myself and the statements from the Campaign explain.

edit on 290am3112America/Chicago15CDT12America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Your right, how stupid of me.. everyone else is not being biased and are clearly transparent and honest.

politifact has a lot of bias and a lot of negative coverage. most of the crap they ''fact check'' cannot be fact checked.. but that doesn't seem to matter right? because it just backs up the media's version of ''trump bad''

Give me a break!

I see. So again I guess we'll just take your word for that then, right??? Because obviously you must be the beacon of truth. No need to back up anything you say or source any of it at all. We can just believe you just because you're you.

Well, FYI it doesn't work that way. You seem to think you have the same Charisma as your messiah Trump and that you can just say stuff and the world will listen. But that won't fly here. If you can't back up what you're saying then the assumption is that your full of sh*t. Sorry if you don't like that but that's how it works. Welcome to the internet. Where being anonymous doesn't make you more credible.

and I wasn't asking you about ''voting Hillary'' .. your all on the anti-trump bandwagon, you cannot think for yourself and your so against trump that leaves Hillary as your only option.. but your to scared to admit that yes, your going to vote Hillary.

Like I care. I answered you anyway. Deal with it. Even here you're lying again and making predictions about me personally that you can't know. Just another example that you just speak regardless of what you actually know and don't know. I wouldn't vote for Hillary if she was the only one left.

Now look at you.. a plane that had the words ''we will bring this plane down'' scribbled on it by jihadi sympathizers.. goes done on its way to Egypt.. normally you yanky doodles are frothing at the mouth screaming about terrorism and planning who to bomb next.. but because trump says '' it was a terrorist attack '' all of a sudden you want to take the ''its mechanical failure'' all because trump said it was terrorism.

So far that is what's being reported by every credible source out there. That nothing yet has been determined as to what happened. I'm also not a "yanky doodle", whatever that means, nor am I screaming about terrorists. That would be the Trump supporters doing that. They're the p*ssies who are afraid of everything including from Mexican's to Muslims. You're not very good at making assumptions so far.

your seriously in need of something.. I dont know what.. but something to slap your senses back into place.

now you might not have noticed but I dont really give two hoots about popularity - I am not going to say all the nice watermelon and pear pie nonsense that you want to believe and try to force everyone else to believe. Its like you cannot accept your wrong even when your own brain is screaming at you ''SHTFU your wrong!''

I don't need anything but I'd like to have a conversation around here now and then that isn't with a childish A-hole who gets personal or makes stuff up and never sources their posts.

Its obvious which candidate is hated by the very people running America into the ground.
There's a reason the Koch brothers arranged a multi million dollar war chest to fight Trump.
There's a reason Mitt Romney, McCain, Bush and Karl Rove refuse to go the convention if Trumps there.
There's a reason FOX News and the Murdoch Media hate trump...

your so blind you cannot see the blatant truth in front of you.

'' the very people trying to destroy your country and trying to destroy trump - think about that for a second.. take all the time you need ''

... and dont waste your time quoting each individual section with a half hearted attempt and snarky witt because ill just refresh to another website and forget!

Yeah, they don't like him because he's not on their team and he wasn't chosen by them. That doesn't mean he'll make a good president or that he won't screw our nation if he's put in charge. They still want their own chosen guy in there so it makes sense that they'd go after him. Doesn't mean I want the establishment in there either. But given the choice of between a sh*t sandwich and turd burger doesn't make one of them a better choice than the other.

Also don't tell me how to answer you. I don't care what you do. If you don't like it then leave. Like I care. You don't get to make any commands to me about anything. You're nothing to me. Just another whiny voice in a sea of voices.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So he lied about the six million on air for publicity and has drug his feet sending out the checks since January.

That is a real $#ity publicity stunt and he deserves to have it blow up in his face.

Still no numbers on what he actually donated.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

How is it Trump's fault that people did not yet follow through on paying the amounts that they pledged?

Nobody shoved their hand up his rear and make him say "we raised 6 million dollars". Had he not have said anything then it wouldn't be his fault but as usual he opened his mouth and stuck his foot in it.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: syrinx high priest

No one considers Rachel Maddow a legitimate source for anything.

And Yahoo news.

It's BS.

OP have any other sources?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The did have pledges of $6 million.

Pledges are not paid when pledged. They are paid over time. Apparently some of the pledges have not yet followed through in payments, or do not plan to pay.

Trump was reporting pledges. It is not his fault if they have not paid.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Trump Updates.....

mobile.twitter.com...

2h2 hours ago
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
I just released my financial disclosure forms, the largest numbers in the history of the F.E.C. Even the dishonest media thinks great!

While under no obligation to do so, I have raised between 5 & 6 million dollars, including 1million dollars from me, for our VETERANS. Nice!

edit on 5/24/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
He needs to pull a "Hillary".

Do the same thing she did with her paid speeches.

"I'll release the details of my charity work when my opponent release theirs".

Open the books on the Clinton Foundation

That would as much fun as the Panama Papers I think.

EDIT - What I find most amusing is that some of the people that are up in arms about this could not care less about a Veteran., until they can be used as a weapon against Trump. Some people veritably drip scorn when it comes to the men and women in uniform and now it's "those poor vets are being used", as if these people are not using them themselves. As a Wounded Warrior, I am not concerned about what Trump did and I applaud him for raising the money he did raise. Then again I am not looking for attack angles at the moment.
edit on 24-5-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join