It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drinking the Golden Calf; Exodus 32

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So I suppose you are out now.

Off, away, never to return.

Ever...

Ever...

Gone.

Totally.

You'll never be back.

Ever.

Serves us all right!

Bye.

Again.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ever...

Ever...

Gone.

Totally.

You'll never be back.

Ever.

Serves us all right!

Bye.

Again.

Translation: "I failed to catch you in error and am mad because you don't want to play my silly game anymore. "

Say something with intentions other than only catching me in err and stop being a sore loser and I will be happy to resume conversation but you are hell bent on a mission and it is getting tedious explaining to you every tiny detail because you can't take your time and read what I am saying, and try saying that I say things that I didn't and finally when you got nothing left you get excited because for 5 seconds my message said mute because moot is not in my spell check.

Do you not see how sad that is?
edit on 26-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan

Ever...

Ever...

Gone.

Totally.

You'll never be back.

Ever.

Serves us all right!

Bye.

Again.

Translation: "I failed to catch you in error and am mad because you don't want to play my silly game anymore. "

Say something with intentions other than only catching me in err and stop being a sore loser and I will be happy to resume conversation but you are hell bent on a mission and it is getting tedious explaining to you every tiny detail because you can't take your time and read what I am saying, and try saying that I say things that I didn't and finally when you got nothing left you get excited because for 5 seconds my message said mute because moot is not in my spell check.

I have been meticulous and precise with clear and well attested refutations.

I have included pictures, scientific reports, calculations, physical properties of materials, engineering and technological information, translational notes, historical information, cultural information, archaeological data, reasoning and analysis (to name a few).

You have countered with repetition of your opinion, "everyone knows" false statements, or statements that the majority believe something that is the polar opposite of what the majority actually believe, insistence that the text conforms ONLY to your interpretation and also links to dodgy websites (one of which was taken offline for serving malware and is named as such).

One minute you seem to be ascribing importance to the Biblical content, then you describe it as fiction.

You have even resorted to making absurd nonsense statements (as if that would help make your case, somehow), which was really clutching at straws!

You have repeatedly descended to attempts at ad hominem attacks, not only against myself but against others (unsuccessfully, I might add, as we are a fairly thick-skinned and congenial bunch).

When it is checkmate, and time to concede, the best recourse is to acquiesce and thank your opponent for the game.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ever...

Ever...

Gone.

Totally.

You'll never be back.

Ever.

Serves us all right!

Bye.

Again.

ChrOnaut,

Sshhhhh ive quickly snuck away to post this lest I get ripped a new one. lol.

Multiple choice question for ya:

In a nuclear fallout who would survive longer:
a) Cockroachers; or
b) Padawan Googlemiser.

Coomba98

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser

Padawan, ill re-post what chrOnaut wrote, as that was pure gold and a perfect description of your actions on ATS when confronted with empirical evidence!

I have included pictures, scientific reports, calculations, physical properties of materials, engineering and technological information, translational notes, historical information, cultural information, archaeological data, reasoning and analysis (to name a few).

You have countered with repetition of your opinion, "everyone knows" false statements, or statements that the majority believe something that is the polar opposite of what the majority actually believe, insistence that the text conforms ONLY to your interpretation and also links to dodgy websites (one of which was taken offline for serving malware and is named as such).

One minute you seem to be ascribing importance to the Biblical content, then you describe it as fiction.

You have even resorted to making absurd nonsense statements (as if that would help make your case, somehow), which was really clutching at straws!

You have repeatedly descended to attempts at ad hominem attacks, not only against myself but against others (unsuccessfully, I might add, as we are a fairly thick-skinned and congenial bunch).

When it is checkmate, and time to concede, the best recourse is to acquiesce and thank your opponent for the game.

Bloody brilliant response chrOnaut! Bloody brilliant!

Coomba98.... Sorry Padawan

Summers Eve!

edit on 26-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

OK you are a super genius and have never been wrong.

Although anyone reading can see otherwise accept for your friend Padawan who seems to have your same issue.

Both y'all can start a support group for people who hate being wrong and childish.

Thanks for taking such an interest in me if you spent more time on your self maybe you could live with being wrong so it doesn't snowball into the mess of nonsense and errors you have contributed to the thread.

Obviously you're hurt but you should not be challenging people who aren't saying anything wrong.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Ever...

Ever...

Gone.

Totally.

You'll never be back.

Ever.

Serves us all right!

Bye.

Again.

Sounds like you are making statements you can't support with evidence.

I haven't done any of those things.

Seriously, get help, you are delirious.

Show and prove that I did what you claim.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

Padawan, ill re-post what chrOnaut wrote, as that was pure gold and a perfect description of your actions on ATS when confronted with empirical evidence!

Bloody brilliant response chrOnaut! Bloody brilliant!

Coomba98.... Sorry Padawan

Summers Eve!

That is some fine cheer leading. Too bad your team is in the locker room miserable from defeat and you are a total weirdo.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You have done nothing but unsuccessfully try and catch me slipping and I have irrefutably proven you wrong.

Literally every time. And you do know it or else you would be satisfied by now.

Your just not able too because I know if I am not sure about something to say so.

Fools errand.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Ever...

Ever...

Gone.

Totally.

You'll never be back.

Ever.

Serves us all right!

Bye.

Again.

That is easy, the thread is only five pages in and I started on page 2, so that's only four pages, not too much to read at all.

It is all on record, every word.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Ever...

Ever...

Gone.

Totally.

You'll never be back.

Ever.

Serves us all right!

Bye.

Again.

That is easy, the thread is only five pages in and I started on page 2, so that's only four pages, not too much to read at all.

Yes it is and if you want to believe you did something go ahead. Any intelligent person reading will see how neurotic and incorrect you have been.

But if it makes you happy to believe otherwise enjoy your delusion.

I'm going to go do something constructive good luck with that.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Padawan said:
That is some fine cheer leading.

Yeah man, even put a skirt on. Woot woot.

Hay Mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mine hay Mickey!. lol
ohh wait a minute, im Mickey/Michael. Weird!

Padawan said:
...you are a total weirdo.

Damn straight Padawan, a total weirdo man!

Some philosophy for you youngling:
'So what does it mean when a total weirdo calls someone weird?'

Think about that Padawan Googlemiser.

Coomba98... Sorry saw you called me Padawan so....

Padawan Coomba98 Skywalker.
(do you really think calling me Padawan is worse than Summers Eve? Strange Padawan Googlemiser strange!)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Ever...

Ever...

Gone.

Totally.

You'll never be back.

Ever.

Serves us all right!

Bye.

Again.

Yes it is and if you want to believe you did something go ahead. Any intelligent person reading will see how neurotic and incorrect you have been.

But if it makes you happy to believe otherwise enjoy your delusion. You can't provide a single instance to back up your claim. If so, quote me.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

By Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser:

Padawan Googlemiser then picks up a square block and proceeds to push it into a triangle hole.

'Why wont it fit, why!' exclaims Padawan Googlemiser who then picks up a hexagon block and tries to push it into the circle hole.

'Why wont it fit, why!' exclaims Padawan Googlemiser.

Coomba98

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

You have got some serious problems. Is your life so pathetic you actually act like an idiot on the internet and think you are cool by being a huge moron?

If you need attention that bad get a job or some friends and then you won't have to surf the web to take out your problems on people who don't know you or care about anything you say?

Nothing you say is the least bit bothersome to me, who is sitting in my house chilling my ass off laughing at how sad some people are and having a blast.

While you talk about feminine hygiene products.Deviant.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

... and apparently, I have neuroses.

Perhaps I should get a gig at the Leipzig Anxiety Festival? I can see the headline now:

"Come and analyze the case of chr0naut, so traumatized by an online topic can now only speak in public with the aid of a sock puppet".

"Mr chr0naut, please to lie down on ze couch und tell me all of your prrrrr-oblemz".

edit on 26/5/2016 by chr0naut because: what reason do you need. - Oh oh oh oh, I don't like Mondays... I don't like Mondays..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Padawan Googlemiser!

Girlfriends in bed sleeping so I can post post post. HA! and pull said posts a part. woot woot.

originally posted by: Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser
[1]Is your life so pathetic [2]you actually act like an idiot on the internet [3]and think you are cool by being a huge moron?

Nope not really, three part response here:

1. Nope, going good here but thanks for asking Padawan Googlemiser. Not perfect but not crap.
2. Takes one to know one Padawan Googlemiser, takes one to know one.
3. How, in my responses does it appear that I am cool? You must really like my posts Padawan Googlemiser, cheers!

If you need attention that bad get a job or some friends

I do have a job, been in the same company for near 15 years and I have enough friends, sorry but I don't want to be your friend if that's what your getting at Padawan Googlemiser.

then you won't have to surf the web

Yeah I surf the web like most people, but I have ATS in my favourites, been coming here for around 6 years now.

..to take out your problems on people who don't know you or care about anything you say?

What problems Padawan Googlemiser? Im fine I am just really entertained by you and your excessive impertinence youngling.

Ohh and if you didn't care what I say then why reply? And you call me a weirdo Padawan Googlemiser!

Nothing you say is the least bit bothersome to me, who is sitting in my house chilling my ass off laughing at how sad some people are and having a blast.

Again if it did not bother you then why respond the way you respond? Sitting in your house laughing, highly doubt it Padawan Googlemiser, highly doubt it.

While you talk about feminine hygiene products.Deviant.

You called me Summers Eve, Padawan Googlemiser. Im just running with it as I couldn't care less what you call me, thick skinned Padawan, unlike some.

Coomba98.... sorry

Summers Eve or Padawan Coomba98 Skywalker, your choice youngling.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

lol, and in the cage in the next room with a hug me gentle jacket, sits Padawan Googlemiser trying to put a square block in a triangle hole:

Whilst the shrink looks towards you and says:

'Now that one needs my attention more, you are clear.'

Coomba98

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

lol, and in the cage in the next room with a hug me gentle jacket, sits Padawan Googlemiser trying to put a square block in a triangle hole:

Whilst the shrink looks towards you and says:

'Now that one needs my attention more, you are clear.'

Coomba98

Hug me gentle jacket! LOL!

I was told mine was a "canvas smoking jacket, with back-buckle sleeves". Very fashionable, apparently.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Lol. Cant remember where i got that term/phrase from but it always cracked me up.

I think we scared Padawan Googlemiser off.

Fingers Crossed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join