It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love in the Time of Color A [ACF2016]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So we did some Me so We See two seem with swimming eyes thoroughly.

But then it all calmed down and we were just staring into the campfire talking about nothing in particular but all very important topics. She Sell Sanctuary blaring in background on repeat for no reason other than messing with technology is too much of a cumbersome thing to do while in such a fragile imposition of states.

Well the Tej-ess sun, make my back burn…

“…Or like on that movie! What the hell IS Goofy? That’s weird”

The world and the world, the world drags me down

“…Everything is on fire. It is just not at the right temperature yet…”

The fire in your eyes, keeps me alive

“… or that poem where “Ignorant armies clash at night”…

And the Texas sun make my back, makes my back burn…

“I don’t remember that one. I can only remember the ‘Tyger, tyger, burning bright’ one…”

Inside her you’ll find Sanctuary

“…man, how long does this go on? What? OK” and another log is added to the fire.

Yeah, yeah, hey! And the world drags me round…

“…Hey look! A shooting star!...”

guitar solo

“…Oh that one is Sirius. You can tell because it is on Orion’s right hand side. Hehe. Right hand man…”

The sparkle in your eyes, keeps me alive

“…It is a little known fact there Norm that there are exactly 23 chromosomes contributed from each parent to make up your DNA. Which is also the pitch of the earth’s axis towards the sun…”

The world drags me down

“…Yeah, we trace out a path through universe with Sirius that is also in the shape of a double-helix…”

Outro solo

“…and the sun’s poles shift every 11 and half years. To get back to their starting position takes 23 years…”

The Texas sun make my back burn

“…July 23 is the date Sirius rises in Egypt. The ancient Egyptians called that date, “New Year’s Day” and it marked the flooding of the Nile plain and start of the crop season…”

The fire in your eyes keeps me alive, me alive

“…That Dr. Pepper can is evil! It has 23 ingredients!...” a can is added to the embers

Santuary!

“…Hey Cliffy! It is a little known fact that it takes DNA 23 angstroms to rotate around and come full circle…”

The world drags me down

“…23 is also the first prime number in the twenties…”

And the world drags me down

“…But Jung and Huxley’s birthday are on July 26 not the 23rd! So you miss out on that one…”

And the world, the world drags me down

“…Drats! It was close!...”

And the world, and the world, and the world, the world drags me down

While the world burned down, and the other part was at the wrong temperature to burn, several young men talked around the campfire into the night about various subjects. They never noticed the red eyes watching them. If they had, the sasquatch would have been seen with a slightly amused grin. Instead, it got quietly up and walked back into the forest of the night whistling bird songs to itself that oddly sounded like The Cult, if one should listen properly with the right ears.

[End transmission]

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Awesome story!!!🍺

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks Q12!

Hey it is still up! I guess the T&C did not get violated! I thought the "A" in the title was a bit heavy handed! Hehe.

join