It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prediction made about Donald Trump years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A funny thing happened years ago. Me and a friend were discussing the simulation hypothesis and I said,"Who knows, we can be living in a simulation where someone is living the life of Donald Trump." I then said, "We will know we're living in a simulation if Donald Trump becomes President. This was like 2009.

We laughed but he called me up the other day and was spooked. He's one of those guys that sees a conspiracy around every corner.

I really scared him. I said,"Who knows, if Trump becomes President, maybe the simulation will end."

We could be living in the last days of the simulation before some kid on a quantum computer somewhere ends the simulation and starts up another one or his Mom is calling him to eat his 3-D printed dinner LOL.

Of course, nobody believes this could possibly be true or could it?????

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

When Trump becomes president it'll bring a crap ton of protests and riots.

It'll feel like the end for sure.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Everything is infinite, everything is possible...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Trump did consider running as a Republican in 1988, and began a campaign for the Reform Party ticket for the 2000 election.

Knowing that "Trump as Presidential Candidate" had been a "thing" variously under consideration, actively, or as a "joke" among detractors for almost 3 decades might assuage your friend's fears.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

We could be living in the last days of the simulation before some kid on a quantum computer somewhere ends the simulation

Our lives aren't simulated. Life is not a simulation. No ones going to pull the plug and reset everything. We are stuck with the real. The real trick is to learn to embrace reality instead of denying it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Very good thoughts. This is no matrix.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
in my timeline trump became president in 2012

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnsealedOrg
a reply to: intrptr

Very good thoughts. This is no matrix.

No Matrix or Plato's Cave, those are symbolic. We are held however (chained if you like) to certain belief system that are deeply ingrained in our psyche.

They are like the Matrix in that we embrace them and act upon them, even though they are false paradigms, having only the power we give to them that makes them real.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

You're lucky. In our timeline, America is like the slums of Bangladesh. In yours, America is Great. Congrats!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We could be living in the last days of the simulation before some kid on a quantum computer somewhere ends the simulation and starts up another one

There always was something oddly gratifying about building a town in SIMS and then letting tornadoes and fires ravage it... *eek

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

You're lucky. In our timeline, America is like the slums of Bangladesh. In yours, America is Great. Congrats!

not really. The dollar actually finally did collapse after the war in syria and trump spent so much money on the wall, his hair, and the new F-45 "cloaking" fighter jet that I but my groceries with $1,000,000,000 bills (with trumps face on it, of course)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChuckNasty

And what facts , figures, and statistics are behind your thoughts of what will happen ? Any jurisprudence for that at all ? Any past examples ? In the US ?
Or just a "prediction" , also ?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We could be living in the last days of the simulation before some kid on a quantum computer somewhere ends the simulation

Our lives aren't simulated. Life is not a simulation. No ones going to pull the plug and reset everything. We are stuck with the real. The real trick is to learn to embrace reality instead of denying it.

You don't know. I'm not saying it is but to proclaim something is "real" or not real doesn't make any sense in the face of the death of local realism. So when you say we are stuck with the real, what does that mean? Experiment after experiment tells us local realism is dead and there is no "real." So this universe could easily be a simulation of a simulation but we know it isn't objectively real because local realism is dead.

Here's a Nature article talking about this in 2007 and recent experiments have made matters even worse for those who think what they observe is "real."

Quantum physics: Death by experiment for local realism/

A fundamental scientific assumption called local realism conflicts with certain predictions of quantum mechanics. Those predictions have now been verified, with none of the loopholes that have compromised earlier tests.

www.nature.com...

Like Heisenberg said, Plato wins the day:

“In classical physics, science started from the belief – or should one say, from the illusion? – that we could describe the world, or least parts of the world, without any reference to ourselves.”
― Werner Heisenberg

“[T]he atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts.”
― Werner Heisenberg

“I think that modern physics has definitely decided in favor of Plato. In fact the smallest units of matter are not physical objects in the ordinary sense; they are forms, ideas which can be expressed unambiguously only in mathematical language.”
― Werner Heisenberg

So when you say "real" it's really meaningless.
edit on 23-5-2016 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Why do you get to control the simulation?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, if we are in a simulation that's on some level we could comprehend, like a super advanced computer, then how do we ask the programmers to stop the drugs and their fooling around and give us leaders that will keep the sim going a bit longer?

It's just getting to the good part of the game!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And what facts , figures, and statistics are behind your thoughts of what will happen ? Any jurisprudence for that at all ? Any past examples ? In the US ?
Or just a "prediction" , also ?

Don't you have Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, follow ATS, etc?

What rock do you live under.

edit on 26-5-2016 by ChuckNasty because: Edit: added ATS reference.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Don't you have Facebook, Twitter, YouTube

Have freakbook. used it 5 times in 5 years.
Peace

new topics

top topics

join