It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check your white cis gay male privilege

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
One thing people like that do not realise is that if you want to defend a certain demographic, no matter how they are treated, perceived or what not.. you are permitted to. Free speech ensures it.

If you wanted to make a group to counter any ill sentiment against the US presidents, you are permitted to.

Idiots seem to think that rights only apply to them and those they like or agree with.

In regards to the original post, it is inevitable that sentiment against LGBTIQ people will more common in groups that are themselves not LGTBIQ. That doesn't mean the entire group is guilty of something, just individuals.

I will just simplify that for a moment so nobody gets their panties in a twist.

Groups of A's are more likely to discriminate against B's than B's are likely to discriminate against themselves. That's common sense. You could also state the inverse.

In the grand scheme of things, it means nothing. Groups are more naturally more sympathetic to their own plight, whatever that may be.

People, why can't we just get along.
edit on 24/5/2016 by LilFox because: formatting

edit on 24/5/2016 by LilFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the info on Sargon and also Humanism+ which I have not heard of before. I am going to watch this tonight.

ETA

Yet as Sargon of Akkad explained in a recent video, the progressive forces who inched their way into the movement argue that humanism does not address social justice issues as it currently stands. The progressives must alter and improve humanism so that the ideology recognizes the uniqueness of each issue.

To understand how baffling this move is, let us use a different example. This move is akin to someone saying “Love everyone” and the progressive shouting “But what about women? And blacks? And gays? And transpeople? And otherkin?” It is as if progressive think the concept of human rights does not apply to those groups. They must have rights specific to them or at least their rights specifically acknowledged.

The Evolution of Humanism+

edit on 24-5-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboyYes! Me! I fill your criteria exactly. I've checked and I find I am fat, straight, a meat eater but I'm sorry I dont smoke. But if anyone wants to come and oppress me ,feel free.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

"I'm sorry I dont smoke". Do you vape?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That's gotta sting.

5.Misogny,transphobia,racism,biphobia are often present in the LGBT +societies. This is unforntuately more likey to occur when the society is dominated by gay men.

As Bill Says.

If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.

nfs.sparknotes.com...
edit on 24-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AutoricoSorry I dont. So you can't oppress me there. Have you noticed that the majority of vapers haven't realised that they can get certain "oils" to "enhance" their vaping pleasure. And nobody would know except for the smell and the bloody smoke screen they lay down every time they exhale.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: DBCowboyYes! Me! I fill your criteria exactly. I've checked and I find I am fat, straight, a meat eater but I'm sorry I dont smoke. But if anyone wants to come and oppress me ,feel free.

We should just hire ourselves out for these fringe groups to hate on.

Could be some money in it!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Good idea. Put me down for that ,but only if I can have a cattle prod to poke them now and then.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Interesting video. The promotion of equality of outcome rather than the equality of opportunity is not restricted to feminist humanists in my opinion. I have experienced this first hand in relation to the relentless multicultural agenda in the UK.

Promoting equality of outcome IS discrimination.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You Monster!!(for not vaping) Yea I have heard of vaping those oils. It's one of the reasons they want to either ban or severely restrict vaping products here in Canada. School kids were doin it, which I absolutely do not approve of.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Sounds a lot like the evolution of Marxism in the USSR. First the Revolution, then.....purge the Revolutionaries and set up a government, then purge the "Party Members" and then the military leaders as done by Stalin.

Wacky crap that!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Cis doesn't have to do with sexual orientation but gender identification. So, gay means someone attracted to their same gender/sex. Cis means that someone identifies themselves with the physical sex they apparently have, whereas trans means they don't.

originally posted by: MiddleInitial

I thought that one couldn't be gay and "cis" simultaneously, if "cis" is the gender expression of the biological sex one was born as? Anyway, good for them. Sounds like they're rising above. Great stuff...

So does that mean if your a transgender male your a lesbian?

I was explaining the definitions, nothing more.

Do you mean that if you are a person born with female sex yet identify as male, yet are still attracted to females, then you are a lesbian?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

Cis doesn't have to do with sexual orientation but gender identification. So, gay means someone attracted to their same gender/sex. Cis means that someone identifies themselves with the physical sex they apparently have, whereas trans means they don't.

originally posted by: MiddleInitial

I thought that one couldn't be gay and "cis" simultaneously, if "cis" is the gender expression of the biological sex one was born as? Anyway, good for them. Sounds like they're rising above. Great stuff...

So does that mean if your a transgender male your a lesbian?

I was explaining the definitions, nothing more.

Do you mean that if you are a person born with female sex yet identify as male, yet are still attracted to females, then you are a lesbian?

LOL

That's even more confusing then what I asked.

They are going to have to start printing t-shirts for each person to wear so we can all keep track of who is what, doing who, while they think they are what.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

edit on 25-5-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

My thoughts, exactly. Eating their own looks like the new fashion.

At some point people will have to accept that no one on earth is going to agree 100% with anyone else on earth on all things. Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree and try to find other common ground. Or, simply, go our separate ways peacefully.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Can almost guarantee this is due to Milo Yiannopoulos. If you haven't heard of this guy check him out on YouTube... he's white, gay and calls out the social justice warriors on their bs all the time.

I can see why safe-spacers would want to marginalize him...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Oh my god!! I've just read the bottom of your posts. You don't like ginger. My wife is ginger, my daughter is ginger and I have two grand-daughters who are ginger. Am I lost to all humanity.
Naaaah, I'll survive.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join