It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check your white cis gay male privilege

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
FWIW NUS seems (quick google) to be rejected by pretty much everyone.

We're just joining in that rejection. Why does that bother you?

link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Wait ... it seems to me you are calling Trump some kind of guy on the right. He's not even really a conservative. He just plays one on TV.

But honestly, the ones Gavin is poking fun at are primarily the campus ilk like Triggly Puff although you do seem to be displaying a decided lack of humor ...

link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Regardless... that is still a person, a human and not deserving of eugenics.

Consider it just being me belatedly supporting her mother's right to choose.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Don't lesbians catch the least heat?

I'm confused by all this.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's such a tiny minority to be making such a fuss about... and really we both know why such a fuss is made, to demonize the 'other'.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'll just add one more adjective that describes you instead.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

There's a rift here? It makes sense when you look at the face of it. Extreme third wave feminism would find it abhorrent to have a class of white male that doesn't need to yield to them for any reason, not even sexual which is how they control the straight white male by manipulating his desires by either granting them or by berating him for them.

Gay men don't care!

So then you have the white gay male who is immune to the extreme feminist and is otherwise a symbol of everything else about that patriarchy she hates ... I can see how they would start to clash. About the only thing they could agree on is hating the straight white male, and she can control him.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Like I don't already wallow in that fact like a rutting hog?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

FWIW NUS seems (quick google) to be rejected by pretty much everyone.

We're just joining in that rejection. Why does that bother you?

If you and your cronies were capable of rejecting just the few rather than define the whole by the few and then reject the whole to the point of oppression, I wouldn't feel a need to be bothered.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It's such a tiny minority to be making such a fuss about... and really we both know why such a fuss is made, to demonize the 'other'.

Yeah, but all of this garbage is the support for a large amount of liberal policy and the people who do it are the liberal base.

These people want to do away with free speech. Using terms like "hate speech" to describe literally ANYTHING they don't agree with. They do it to anyone who displays remotely conservative views of any kind.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

You could try growing up instead.

I think I'll let Sargon address this:

PS, This is for Heff. Sargon is hardly a right wing idiot. He's left-leaning and an atheist.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

For example?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

For example?

Here

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You forgot "wearing pocket protectors"...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Did you examine that poll?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I subscribe to Sargon's channel. Though he's not liberal, really. He's a "classical liberal" which, as a Brit makes him rather right wing ( there ) and he'd likely be a Libertarian if he were an American.

His views on gender politics and gender identity are pretty well grounded - though he does tend to be a bit angry. Gamergate really got under his skin. Then again, Anita Sarkeesian gets under nearly everybody's skin... so I can empathize.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Did you examine that poll?

No. I examined what happened at that school.

Polls don't mean squat to me.

The actions of the students and some of the faculty, who are typically the liberal base, said everything I needed to know about how quickly they would trash the first amendment if it got in the way of their agenda.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Left leaning libertarian is still left leaning. I like the libertarian slant. As someone more libertarian inclined, it means you can lean left or right or be religious or not and that doesn't matter because you are libertarian. Your views are yours and my views are mine and we can have interesting conversations about them and live our lives according to them, but neither of us has enough of a government to compel the other to live like we do.

That's the part that makes libertarians get along. I may not like you, sir (you is general here not referring to you personally), but neither of us can force the other to live that way!

However, the main point is that Sargon and Gavin on this primarily agree. *gasp* So how is it that you like Sargon's views on it but think Gavin is a nut? Could it be because you don't agree with Gavin in other areas, so you dismiss his views on SJWs out of hand because he's "a right wing wacko"?
edit on 23-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: DBCowboy

You forgot "wearing pocket protectors"...

Don't mock me when I accessorize!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join