It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Spending Your Tax $$ On Researching A Bee Sting To the Penis! NICE!! (sarc.)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If only a government study had been done in time to help this poor dumb bastard.

Toilet terror as python bites man's penis while he sits on the loo

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If only a government study had been done in time to help this poor dumb bastard.

Toilet terror as python bites man's penis while he sits on the loo

www.mirror.co.uk...

I bet it was pissed off too!!

Damn! I've only had a run in with a zipper once or twice.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: paxnatus

Eilasvaleleyn said all that needed to be said about this here.

Besides, just reading the title of the study isn't going to tell you if it is a waste of money or not.

Well then would you, Krazyshot please tell me how they are going to conduct a scientific research study, to determine
IF A MAN CAN OUT RUN AN EFFING DINOSAUR???!!!!

So unless they have a real live Jurasic Park stashed somewhere then IT AiN'T gonna happen!!

Makes me sick to see the ignorant post on here defending "Pork Barrel" Spending!! Your attitude about being right come hell or high water is EXACTLY what is wrong in this country....The means don't always justify the ends!!

How can you say I need to get my priorities right when you support BS like this!

FYI I AM a medical Research Scientist and you are soooooo off when it comes to how studies are conducted!!

If you are going to tell me that there is some "medical" reason for this study I am going to tell you that we have the technology to simulate pain of all kinds including the sting of a bee Without wasting money!!!

link
link
www.holisticmd.org/treatments/apitherapy-homeopathic-bee-venom-therapy/
www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3435100809.html
www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/why-bee-sting-might-be-good-youmed.stanford.edu/.../bee-sting-allergy-could-b.

As you can seethe list is endless for the benefits and risk that we already have and know about pain tolerance and honey bee benefits! We dont NEED another stupid study on this subject!!

No one in the medical community takes this seriously and they agree this was GOVERNMENT MONEY WASTED!!!!

The topic here is a bee sting on the D NOT MIlitary spending regarding THE WAR ON TERROR!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Eilasvaleleyn said all that needed to be said about this here.

Besides, just reading the title of the study isn't going to tell you if it is a waste of money or not.

Well then would you, Krazyshot please tell me how they are going to conduct a scientific research study, to determine
IF A MAN CAN OUT RUN AN EFFING DINOSAUR???!!!!

So unless they have a real live Jurasic Park stashed somewhere then IT AiN'T gonna happen!!

You do know that computer modeling can simulate such things right? All you need to do is calculate the muscle power of various dinosaurs using their skeleton structure to figure out the animal's max speed then compare it to a human's. It really isn't as hard as you make it out to be if you just take a second to think about it.

FYI I AM a medical Research Scientist and you are soooooo off when it comes to how studies are conducted!!

"I'm such and such on the internet!" Lol. Don't care.

If you are going to tell me that there is some "medical" reason for this study I am going to tell you that we have the technology to simulate pain of all kinds including the sting of a bee Without wasting money!!!
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Angry rant. Blah blah blah blah. Exclamation points. Blah blah blah. Caps lock. Blah blah blah. What a snore fest...

So when were you planning on actually pulling up the real study and looking into its results, conclusions and why it was carried out? Everything you've said so far I'm completely not caring about since you don't even want to pull up the actual study and look at it. Get as angry as you want with me. I really don't care. Heck I'm likely to further antagonize your silly anger, because it is funny to me.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

How can you say I need to get my priorities right when you support BS like this!

I was the one that said that. Seems you can't even follow along in your own thread. Or better research your own OP

Makes me sick to see the ignorant post on here defending "Pork Barrel" Spending!! Your attitude about being right come hell or high water is EXACTLY what is wrong in this country....The means don't always justify the ends!!

You seem a little bit angry at people that are asking you simple questions. Makes me a little bit ill to see that you refuse to answer the questions about spending for the war...

Should we assume you think that's money well spent?

edit on 5/26/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

This thread is not about the war!! But since you asked, yes!! Unless you are a veteran or have family or friends that have fought, then you couldn't possibly understand how this administration has cut so deeply into our defense budget and it is putting more men and women at risk everyday!

Do I think we should be there? No, I don't but I understand the sacrifice our military is making to ensure we are safe in the US!

So I don't think it is money wasted! I mean if Obozo had supported our Military and not tied their hands every chance he has had, we probably wouldn't still be there! He created a vacuum when he chose to ignore the Generals on the ground and pulled our troops out of Afghanistan all at once!! He was told this would happen but NO president Ass Hat, knew better! So if you want to complain about the spending that has been done on the war then tell it to your President and this incompetent administration!!

How can you even compare money thrown away on senseless studies to money spent on the men and women willing to die for your freedom?

Pax

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Pretty much what I was expecting - but not what I was hoping for

So, yes - money well spent. All 1.7 Trillion of it

Please do continue whining about how much we waste on studying bee stings - everyone needs to know that that money is being siphoned off from our beloved war budget

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join