It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Magnets to heal - my personal story...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Thank you so much. My son wrapped his car around a tree many years ago and has suffered since. I am researching this as we speak.
I very much appreciate your story. My son has had surgeries, pain management etc. Nothing has helped.. He has two small boys and his youngest son (1 yr) he can barely pick up.
If this works, your story will have helped in a huge way. Thank you again!!

I sincerely hope your son gets some relief!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: tanstaafl

Very interesting account, I was very surprised to read how quickly the magnets worked on your first trial.

I was... well, flabbergasted is an understatement. It was unreal. My wife too, we both had a good cry in fact (well, she started it, she was so relieved, and I ended up joining in), although we were both terrified that the relief would be temporary and the pain would come back with a vengeance - and when it did after the first treatment period, we were both terrified again that the magnets wouldn't work again - thankfully they did.

I think it took me about 2 weeks to full recover from the sleep deprivation.

Two explanations come to mind, either as already mentioned it was the Placebo effect, or the magnets were having an effect on your nervous system in some way. Just because you weren't expecting any results from the magnets doesn't mean the Placebo effect couldn't have kicked in though, and if it was that, well it's still amazing really...

I cannot discount the possibilities you suggest. In all honestly, in the end, I don't care if it was the placebo effect (I don't believe it was), I'm just thankful to be pain free.

If the magnets were having a direct effect I'd imagine it would be on the nerve currents in your spine, magnetic fields do effect electricity after all, so perhaps there is something going on as yet unexplained?

I think if it isn't just as simple as 'decreasing inflammatuion and increasing blood flow' and the body healing itself, then it is most likely, as you said something yet unexplained.

Glad you got better

Thanks very much - me too!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Earth has a magnetic field.

Cell phones, computers, televisions, wifi...all of that technology emits electromagnetic radiation.

Anyway, look into astaxanthin, its natural:

Astaxanthin (pronounced “asta-ZAN-thin”) is a naturally-occurring carotenoid found in algae, shrimp, lobster, crab and salmon. Carotenoids are pigment colors that occur in nature and support good health. Beta carotene, for example, is orange. Astaxanthin, dubbed the “king of the carotenoids” is red, and is responsible for turning salmon, crab, lobster and shrimp flesh pink.

It works as an anti-inflammatory and has actual clinical data to back up its effectiveness, as well as science to understand what it does:

Astaxanthin is a potent anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, blocking different chemicals in your body that make you scream “ouch!” More than that, astaxanthin reduces the inflammatory compounds that drive many chronic diseases. Even though it’s 100 percent natural, astaxanthin works like some prescription analgesics, but without the risk of addiction, GI bleeds or heartburn.

It's also not just for inflammation:

Natural astaxanthin not only affects the COX 2 pathway, it suppresses serum levels of nitric oxide, interleukin 1B, prostaglandin E2, C Reactive Protein (CRP) and TNF-alpha (tumor necrosis factor alpha), and all of this has been proven. [1] Natural astaxanthin was shown to reduce CRP by more than 20 percent in only eight weeks; there is not a prescription drug I know of that does that! [21] Even the American Heart Association claims CRP is a key indicator of heart disease. [22]

It's also good for your eyes/vision:

Well-designed clinical trials have shown that astaxanthin helps diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, eye strain and fatigue and seeing in fine detail. There are well-designed positive human clinical trials supporting eye health. [4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]

As far as antioxidants go, it appears to outclass most:

Natural astaxanthin is exceptionally powerful in singlet-oxygen quenching. A 2007 study analyzed several popular antioxidants and their antioxidant power. [10] This study found astaxanthin was 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 550 times stronger than green tea catechins and 75 times stronger than alpha lipoic acid.

HuffPo

Anyway, it's amazing stuff. Very rarely do I take an OTC "supplement" and get results that I would consider "prescription drug like effective" .

We all should probably be eating more wild salmon anyway...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I had some very painful back pain for a while with nerve involvement. It hurt like crazy and woke me up all night. I went to physical therapy but it didn't seem to help much.

Then one day, literally one day after weeks, it stopped hurting by 90%.

What did I do different? Nothing. If I happened to put a magnet on it that day I'd say it was magnets If I weren't a physicist.

Or maybe it was actually the band which made the difference?
edit on 24-5-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Freeyourchains
...a kind of plasmatic magnetic field

They left out some cool words like 'quantum' and 'Tesla'. If you're going to aggregate words that don't make sense when used together, why not spice it up even more?

Bedlam, you've made it clear you think the use of magnets is woo-woo, we get it, please go bother someone else's thread.

I'm sorry - when did you ascend to super mod status? I missed the announcement.

ATS, when last I logged on, was a discussion. I get it - you only want agreement. Sorry.

I haven't been really dogmatic about it, but pretty much every comment made, including yours, has really awful holes in the reasoning. I could have, for instance, brought up the sad fact that you can't slap a magnet (or anything else, really) on an inflamed area and have it become non-inflamed in minutes. It just doesn't happen that quickly. We could discuss the nature of the inflammatory response in tissue and why that can't just fade like a bad Star Trek episode when Bones shoots you up with a cure. Or how damaged disks sort of tend to stay damaged and why they DON'T heal very well, no matter what.

Didn't comment on the obvious issues with people judging others' or animals' responses through the subjective lens of their own expectations. Could have easily made the point that that's why we double blind for REAL research, and that's what separates it from anecdote. But I didn't.

The "magnets can kill" thing was just too ridiculous to let stand, though, and needed a comment that pointed that out. Do you have even one cite of a proper study that shows your "north pole energy" vs "south pole energy" to be actually true and not just anecdotal? I'll bet you the only lethal use of a small permanent magnet is by shooting you with it from a muzzle loader or having you eat a few and getting bowel ischemia.

eta: in truth, magnets have energy associated with the field, but it's a sort of potential energy that you can't extract. So terms like 'north pole energy' don't actually mean anything. A permanent magnet doesn't emit energy at all.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Aren't permanent magnets a bit paradoxical ?, you can put a load in a glass tube with same poles facing each other, and they hang in the air above each other for years, that takes energy to defy gravity. You can set up a rail gun which extracts, kinetic energy, until the last ball bearing shatters the magnet.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Aren't permanent magnets a bit paradoxical ?, you can put a load in a glass tube with same poles facing each other, and they hang in the air above each other for years, that takes energy to defy gravity.

Actually, it doesn't. Consider a table. You can put a load on it, and that table will hold the weight up for years. But no energy is being expended.

What takes energy is for you to initially lift the top magnet and put in in place. Then you've got magnetic and gravitic potential energy in the floating magnet. But you put it there to start with.

You can set up a rail gun which extracts, kinetic energy, until the last ball bearing shatters the magnet.

No, it doesn't. The stored energy there is the same as your first example. The person setting the thing up places the ball bearings (if you're talking about that thing with the ruler...) so that they have magnetic potential energy. A casual observer doesn't think about that part. It's as if you were cocking springs when you set it up. The energy for moving the bearings comes from the person setting it up. And that's why it doesn't keep running if you set one up in a circle.

Think of magnets as springs. It's not quite right but it's similar.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

My problem is not with science per se, it is with the corruption of science in the name of the almighty dollar - and yes, I freely admit there are lots of people in the 'natural/alternative' camp guilty of the same thing.

Exactly, some people have become rich selling magnetic therapies (Dr Philpott), even you are promoting a shopping site here, on your own thread. And you are probably from the US, in the UK we have social health which makes the whole medicine=profit redundant.

I am glad your pain is gone, whatever the method. However, like another poster has pointed out, with bulging discs most of the time the pain one day goes and you are back to normal. We can't say it was the magnets as there are too many other factors to consider.

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So you all you naysayers, you don't know, this isn't just some placebo effect, magnets increase blood circulation and also reduce inflammation

How? How does it increase circulation? Blood contain iron that is non-ferromagnetic. And how does it reduce inflammation? How do magnets stop an immune response from the body? I am not saying you are wrong, I'm just asking you to explain the pathway. I am eager to read your explanation.

originally posted by: UniFinity
It is obvious science is so behind on few things

Says the person who is using products made by science, such as a computer/internet/..... a tad hypocritical perhaps?

In my opinion it just goes to show, that scientific observations based on our current methods is very lacking or maybe even false on some principles, if they cannot figure out why and how simple magnets can heal various human conditions..

They have figured out it doesn't work, there have been lots of tests with inconclusive results.

If you know so much more then please publish your work so scientist can finally learn the truth.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

hah...I am far from scientist and a person who likes to be off the grid as much as I can.

no it is not hypocritical at all. It is just saying the obvious as far as magnets goes at least, in my opinion!
If we cannot say science is wrong at all, than it is right 100% of the time, yet we know there is no such thing as that...

Many posters on ats are acting like science is never wrong or not missing a few things...and act as if is 100% facts and truth. arrogance is very in common with people who like science...

and how will we discover new things if we take such a stance...thinking out of the box is being shut down more and more. Forgetting many brilliant scientist in the past who figured already something like that out. As Tesla, W. Reich, Walter Russell, Ed lewinsky and few others, yet they are hushed up...read or research about them it is all on the internet I did and I have learned a lot.

also as far as science goes and if we do really benifit at all, consider this:
www.theearthchild.co.za...

they don't use any science at all, yet live over 100 easily!
yeah...so much for science..
that is all the proof I need about how modern society is misguided by modern science AND medicine and many other things...like subtle energies etc...basically almost everything important is wrong as far as I am concerned : )

but be my guest and think and believe what you want, I can't change your mind, you have to do that yourself...

thank you for your reply and this will be my last post to you in this thread as you also seem decided about the potential benefits of magnets...
edit on 1464165841544May445443116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Many posters on ats are acting like science is never wrong or not missing a few things...and act as if is 100% facts and truth. arrogance is very in common with people who like science...

Nope, most never say that, you don't understand what constitute real evidence, it's not testimonial but being able to replicate results. Science is far from perfect, I have personally said that a million times on this forum, but a real scientific study can actually show if something works or it doesn't, whilst laymen testimonial cannot. I am ok when science is proven wrong, but it has to be with something tangible and that can be measured.

thank you for your reply and this will be my last post to you in this thread as you also seem decided about the potential benefits of magnets...

LOL
okey-dokey. Ta-ta.

edit on 25-5-2016 by Agartha because: Spelling...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

No, this is something you've made up in order to make the people who have higher standards for evidence look as dogmatic and irrational as those who believe all manner of fancy tales on the internet.

Let me ask you:

What do you think science is? There's nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. Which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?

edit on 25-5-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

yeah...so much for science..

He says as he types on his computer, on the internet, powered by electricity, living to an average age of 78 instead of dying in his 30s...

that is all the proof I need about how modern society is misguided by modern science AND medicine and many other things...like subtle energies etc...basically almost everything important is wrong as far as I am concerned : )

Show me a subtle energy. How do you measure it? Detect it? If you can't, you have to admit you might be imagining the entire thing.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Dear tanstaafl,

Could you please let me know which kit of magnets you're using or used and let me know if there are any guidelines as to treating a depression with these. I know about Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), but maybe there are more simple methods to apply.
Thank you!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,
I'm a trained scientist and everything Bedlam says is correct, however magnets are fascinating things and I can't help but think there is more to them than we understand. Some aspects of Tesla theory and superfluid vacuum theory suggest that there is aether flowing all around us, and that the magnetic field may be the circulation of it. Tesla's own research into EM radiation suggested that "radiant energy", longitudinal light waves could heal or kill, depending on the frequency.
Could it be that modern science has overlooked what magnetism actually is?
Why do people get leukaemia near high power lines?
That has not been explained yet.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

I had some very painful back pain for a while with nerve involvement. It hurt like crazy and woke me up all night. I went to physical therapy but it didn't seem to help much.

Then one day, literally one day after weeks, it stopped hurting by 90%.

What did I do different? Nothing. If I happened to put a magnet on it that day I'd say it was magnets If I weren't a physicist.

Or maybe it was actually the band which made the difference?

Not sure what you mean by 'the band'?

Regardless - again - you seem to have missed the fact that the pain returned multiple times, and each time the magnets stopped it.

To repeat... I was just relaying my experience, take it (or not) for what its worth. I just know what happened.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

first please read the article I linked.
People with NO science live up to 140 years and have babies at 60. How many people in modern society can say that...well for them it is normal and without ANY science or modern medicine!

I am not saying science is useless, but we are just using and applying it wrong in more cases than not...

if you can show me magnetic field I will show you subtle energy...using just our senses and nothing else. With this, I am just pointing to a reality outside our awareness of five senses. The way our body and senses works seems so normal that we accept it as the truth and all there is...well that is normal.

But the problem arises when one starts believing that this is all there is even when something points to reality beyond our senses. And this is what is happening in modern science in my opinion

edit on 1464181876511May115113116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

if your quote would be the truth, than science would not have such a problem as missing out on subtle things in our nature.

"Using careful observation?"

really?
why don't they than carefully observer why magnets work on a lot of people...they should start there.
as far as today things stand, they just say this is not possible and deny it like you or others on ats because they don't know how to measure something. But some people are getting better, how, why?

is this careful observations, for me it seems just opposite and denial of the truth.
confirmation bias due to being dogmatic and irrational...a lot like you say for me, it can be applied to science also.

Think about it...magnets were not part of reality in the past as are today.
When they were beginning to appear a lot of people were like many of you are now:

this is not possible. I cannot observe magnet therefore there is no magnet.
and here we go again today...a new cycle, just applied to different thing...
heh, well it is a silly example but it should show my point.

well, this is just an opinion and it is fine if you disagree, just carry on as you will...i will probably not respond, but thanks for your post and question.
edit on 1464181748509May095093116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Bedlam, you've made it clear you think the use of magnets is woo-woo, we get it, please go bother someone else's thread.

I'm sorry - when did you ascend to super mod status? I missed the announcement.

My thread, and I don't appreciate hijackers.

ATS, when last I logged on, was a discussion. I get it - you only want agreement. Sorry.

I have no problem with discussion, I just dislike when someone tries to pass off condescending dis-respectful rants as 'discussion'.

I haven't been really dogmatic about it, but pretty much every comment made, including yours, has really awful holes in the reasoning. I could have, for instance, brought up the sad fact that you can't slap a magnet (or anything else, really) on an inflamed area and have it become non-inflamed in minutes. It just doesn't happen that quickly.

Objection: assumes facts not in evidence.

Aka, positing a strawman.

I didn't say it worked 'in minutes'. It was more like 24 hours. Just to be clear, I don't appreciate you making # up just so you can bash it down. If you want to discuss what I said, and provide your opinion of its content, I think you've already accomplished that - but you do realize don't you that your opinion is only worth more than mine to one person - you.

If you want to address exact things that I said, by all means, provide the quote and rebuttal, point by point, but quote me accurately.

We could discuss the nature of the inflammatory response in tissue and why that can't just fade like a bad Star Trek episode when Bones shoots you up with a cure. Or how damaged disks sort of tend to stay damaged and why they DON'T heal very well, no matter what.

Another strawman? Please... I didn't say or make the claim that mine was/were healed. I said the pain was 100% gone. It is a fact, pure and simple, and I am 100% positive that it was the magnets that did it, whether you like it or not.

Didn't comment on the obvious issues with people judging others' or animals' responses through the subjective lens of their own expectations. Could have easily made the point that that's why we double blind for REAL research, and that's what separates it from anecdote. But I didn't.

Because it would have been (and is) pointless... this wasn't a submission of a research paper (nor were the supportive responses). It was the a personal story, the relation of something very real that happened to me, personally, as were some of the responses you are so quick to disrespect.

Being respectfully questioning of anecdotal evidence is one thing. Arrogantly and condescendingly dismissing it as the ravings of a mad man is ... well ... poor taste - and tossing the baby out with the bathwater too.

I'm sorry that the mere idea that there may be something out there that you don't understand offends you so, maybe you should get some help with that.

The "magnets can kill" thing was just too ridiculous to let stand, though, and needed a comment that pointed that out.

Ok, so you 'pointed it out' - with nothing of substance to back it up I might add.

Do you have even one cite of a proper study that shows your "north pole energy" vs "south pole energy" to be actually true and not just anecdotal?

Not sure what you're asking... are you suggesting there is no such thing as north pole and south pole energy? Or that they do different things when applied to physical objects?

Again, I was just relating a personal story after seeing a comment arrogantly dismissing magnets as having any possible therapeutic value, I wasn't intending to submit an authoritative dissertation, or even to try that hard to convince the negative poster.

But... ok, I'll bite...

Although not a formal 'study', a 2 minute google search reveals this lesson transcript detailing the differences between the two polarities.

Then on the same results page I found this actual study (apologies if it doesn't meet your obviously high standards) showing - gasp! - efficacy of static magnetic fields on reducing inflammation and edema in rats. And here is a page with lots of apparently knowledgeable people from all over the world discussing the use of magnets for speeding the healing of bones - including even spinal cord injuries - and - gasp! - increasing blood flow/circulation, etc...

Now, feel free to condescendingly bash the PhD and the other scientists who are saying things you don't like.

I'll bet you the only lethal use of a small permanent magnet is by shooting you with it from a muzzle loader or having you eat a few and getting bowel ischemia.

eta: in truth, magnets have energy associated with the field, but it's a sort of potential energy that you can't extract. So terms like 'north pole energy' don't actually mean anything. A permanent magnet doesn't emit energy at all.

Religion will be the end of us all. You really should rethink your religious affiliations (science worshiper), at least a little.

One of the things that will likely be - if it happens - the downfall of man is our arrogance.

How many times has science had to correct itself? How many times will it have to do so in the future before either we off ourselves, or lose our arrogance, and admit that we don't know everything, and what we do know is likely to be wrong, or at the very least, incomplete.

"“It's not what you don't know that kills you, it's what you know for sure that ain't true.”
Mark Twain

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

My problem is not with science per se, it is with the corruption of science in the name of the almighty dollar - and yes, I freely admit there are lots of people in the 'natural/alternative' camp guilty of the same thing.

Exactly, some people have become rich selling magnetic therapies (Dr Philpott), even you are promoting a shopping site here, on your own thread.

Two people asked where I got them. I responded. It isn't my website, and I don't get a dime from them, so please refrain from falsely casting aspersions.

And you are probably from the US, in the UK we have social health which makes the whole medicine=profit redundant.

Yes, and in Russia, China, and lots of other places where medicine is not 'for profit' like it is here, they have a rich history of using herbs - you know, the actual (usually non toxic) source for 99% of the magical potions science worshipers call 'drugs', that more often than not end up causing lots more pain and misery than they cure, are pulled from the market years after their purveyors have made their billions, and the manufacturers of which end up settling class action lawsuits over the pain anguish and death they caused, for pennies on their profits - and lots of other things science worshipers poo-poo as woo-woo (like acupuncture, reiki, etc) - and yes, they even use magnets.

I am glad your pain is gone, whatever the method. However, like another poster has pointed out, with bulging discs most of the time the pain one day goes and you are back to normal. We can't say it was the magnets as there are too many other factors to consider.

Actually, I just recounted my story from memory, so I may have the wrong term... was it 'bulging'? Or 'compressed'? Or something else similar? What I do remember is that whatever it was, it was bad, and the prognosis was very bad - meaning, it wasn't going to spontaneously heal on its own after a few months. Let me go check...

Ok, here is what is under the 'Current Diagnosis' section on my final Chiro bill (still looking for my scans of my MRI)... dunno what it means, exactly...

"722.71 IV DISC DISORD W MYELOPATHY CERV
722.11 DISPLACED THORACIC INTERVERT DISC
722.1 DISPLAC THOR/LUMB INTERVERT DISC
847.3 SPRAIN/STRAIN OF SACRUM"

Fwiw...

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So you all you naysayers, you don't know, this isn't just some placebo effect, magnets increase blood circulation and also reduce inflammation

How? How does it increase circulation?

Who knows? But it does, so, while I would love to know the how and why myself, in the end, it doesn't really matter how it works, what matters most - to those of us who want to reap the benefits of such a cheap and effective therapy - is the fact that it does...

How does gravity work? How does a single cell, under certain conditions, grow into a fully developed human baby? I know there are some here who can (probably) describe the mechanics of both really well - but can you explain the fundamental how or why? No (if you are honest).

And how does it reduce inflammation? How do magnets stop an immune response from the body? I am not saying you are wrong, I'm just asking you to explain the pathway. I am eager to read your explanation.

The problem is no one really seems to know... as I said I'd be very interested in an authoritative answer as well.

It is obvious science is so behind on few things

Says the person who is using products made by science, such as a computer/internet/..... a tad hypocritical perhaps?

Another non-sequitur. Just because science gets some things wrong doesn't mean it gets all things wrong.

I'm very pro science. But I also understand the reality that science is just our attempt to document the world around us, and it is at best a work in progress. I also understand that there are very powerful people who go to great lengths to subvert the scientific process to their own nefarious ends, and they do it really well in many cases.

In my opinion it just goes to show, that scientific observations based on our current methods is very lacking or maybe even false on some principles, if they cannot figure out why and how simple magnets can heal various human conditions..

They have figured out it doesn't work, there have been lots of tests with inconclusive results.

Ummm... 'inconclusive results' doesn't equate to 'doesn't work'. Keep reading. There are lots of references that they do indeed work. I just posted some links I found in 2 minutes of googling.

In my experience, whenever these so-called studies are done on therapies that cannot be patented (and billions made from their exploitation), you have to read between the lines. Most often the study methodology is flawed from the beginning - ie, sabotaged so that they will get the results they want.

Of course, if you have already made up your mind, you will only 'see' answers that support your pre-conceived opinion.

I would also ask - please show the studies proving that radiation and chemotherapy work to 'cure' cancer. Oh, right - they don't exist.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
Hi Everyone,
I'm a trained scientist and everything Bedlam says is correct, however magnets are fascinating things and I can't help but think there is more to them than we understand.

Then everything he says cannot be correct, because he says otherwise.

Some aspects of Tesla theory and superfluid vacuum theory suggest that there is aether flowing all around us, and that the magnetic field may be the circulation of it. Tesla's own research into EM radiation suggested that "radiant energy", longitudinal light waves could heal or kill, depending on the frequency.

I recall in one of the many Tesla books or documents I read online a long time ago, a description of a machine that he built (or was going to build) that would actually make you younger as you walked through it - it was described as a long tunnel like building, that was able to envelope the body with some kind of energetic field that literally caused your cells to rejuvenate within minutes.

No, I'm not saying I believe it - but it was fascinating reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join