It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crying for Eurabia...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Intro

To be honest I don't understand this world no more. I was born in Berlin at a time when that beautifull city was divided by a great wall. It was during the cold war when my mother and me were saved from the dangers of the communistic regime. Smuggled through Checkpoint Charlie I cant remember but i was only 2. My father was a Dutch resistance fighter and a strong believer in Democracy. I spend my childhood in the Netherlands and as a result I hated both the Nazi's and the Communistic regime and loved Europe for being the lands of the free. Yes I really loved Europe , I miss that Europe....

Eurabia and Londostan

It isn't just bad politics that are destroying Europe.
I started to dig and investigate what was happening in Europe about 2 weeks ago. I must admit that before that I didn't know a bloody thing about what really was happening in Europe because I just followed the MSM. Well I already know that MSM doesn't always tell the Truth (about UFO's e.d.) but I just assumed they did tell the Truth when it came to politics. I felt as an ignorant fool as turned out they lie about almost every thing !
TorNet/Deepweb searches gave me access to very disturbing videos that should have been known to the public. I actually saw what 14/88 and islam was all about (I dont subscribe either). Disturbing esspecially because the American public cant see further than LGBT crap.
LGBT crap is for the dumb masses. It merely exists because the MSM has to fill the informational vacuum created by censorship.

I know most people cant go very deep in their searches and YT and Facebook/Socialmedia are just an extension of the MSM but I still urge everyone to dig deep and discover the Truth.

NWO is now and NWO is ruling and NWO hates the west and it's Democracy's.
NWO uses Islam to destabilize the West. The Islam is not a religion of peace. Datamining on that religion gave a 270miljon murders in over 1400 year. Even among muslim's !
London has fallen. Even in my own country I saw vid's that shouldn't be possible. Kids a terrorizing native kids on the schoolyard and teachers are told not to speak about it. Media does absolutely notting ! So much vids...

Just crying and wanting my old country back.

Multiculti can be a good thing be not when the foreign culture wants to replace the indiginous one. I have slavic and german genes , I should be strong but I'm not I'm not even backed up by my own police. I speak up and get arrested. Other people call me a nazi they follow MSM and think they know it all. I talk tell them Sharia law is upon them. They laugh and say I should be more open. I don't want Sharia I dont want to follow that law i'm not a muslim I white , I'm tolerant but I'm not a fool. I'm a white male is that a crime ? Yes in Eurabia it is because a few hours I found myself in jail just for speaking up. I said something about the age of mohammed's wife after my wife was insulted. So I can't state facts I cant speak up I'm a foreigner in my own country. No this isn't my country no more it's Eurabia.Just crying....

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
A lot of people are gonna call you racist for this post...but not me. I grew up with the generation of sons and daughters of the first Muslim workers in my country. Their fathers and mothers are all decent and hard workers. Good people with manners. But their spouse...something went terribly wrong somewhere. The generation i grew up with are all brainwashed by Islam. Hating and not respecting anybody that is not a muslim. Loving the fact that innocent people (non muslims) getting killed by terrorist attacks. The new generation is F**ked and the generation after them is only gonna be more radical. I already see it on the streets. No manners or respect at all. I live in a heavy muslim area so i know what i'm talking about. Europe has fallen! Protect yourself and your mind. After chaos order will come again

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Many Americans understand your concern. However, we are drowned out by those who are quick to scream, BIGOT, RACIST, NAZI, etc etc.... You know the drill don't you?
After all, our president has allowed our borders to become open gates as well, and as we watch what is happening in Europe, we KNOW it will happen here as well. Being concerned for the safety of your own country, is BAD!

Anyhow, when every Globalist promotes "Open Borders" it isn't hard to see they are intending to end all sovereignty of those countries strong enough to still stand on their own.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Hello ,

Thanks for responding and not judging me.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I don't think you're a racist.

I think you're brainwashed if you believe London has fallen though.

I've lived here for 29 years and the only major change I've seen is in the weather patterns.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

don't look up look around you

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

We may not live in the same country but we are in the same boat. Maybe even for real 1 day fleeing the madness

I'm seriously thinking of immigrating within 5 years but my list of countries to flee to have been corrupted. Good thing i don't believe in death. That way i'm not scared of the messed up future that awaits us

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Mate,

I'm interested in almost everything. But at the moment I feel like the singlemost important thing that has to be done is to reconstruct 'history'. Do you remember the 'Ancient Aliens' show. Well I think they didn't do a good job in 'reconstructing' the human history (blaming everything on aliens isn't logical and a bit too simple). But I still think that the real history of humanity has to be discovered and even more important told to the general public , this is paramount !

That's a quote from your introduction. Do you really feel the need to back that up with a rant as your first thread, do you punk, do you really ?

Rants are easy, reconstructing history however, yeah, I'd read that.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

I'm seriously thinking of immigrating within 5 years but my list of countries to flee to have been corrupted.

Well I live in the country where the 'Black Piet' has been banned. As a child I loved that guy he always gave me presents.
Thinking about Immigrating too but well i've a family and it would be very difficult.
Russia ?? Mongolia ?? Congo ?? I dont know for me it probably will never happen ...

Just to relax a bit here is some nice music I'm listening right now...

edit on 5232016 by frenchfries because: video not working

edit on 5232016 by frenchfries because: video not working again

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
i am in the czech republic and one of the adds on the right side of this page is muslima.com date muslims in your area!
it's like the adds are predicting the future...
i get your frustration, multiculturalism is something that at some level we all want, it sounds great on paper but it just cannot exist.
we ALL tend to self segregate to some extent or the other, and it's a matter of time before one self segregated group becomes the biggest and will dictate law.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Hello

Do you really feel the need to back that up with a rant as your first thread, do you punk, do you really ?

Yes I do ,

Yes Rants are easy and you're right reconstructing history is very very difficult... That's why I started with this rant (you read it?). But there is a correlation. In reconstructing I follow the imgration of the r1a haplogroup and it's role in the behaviour of various cultures. I'm not doing this alone and when I can backup my claim regarding this I will release material (and proof) regarding the matter...

btw... don't call me punk I am not ! (no offense taken)

www.merriam-webster.com...

I am not a young inexperienced person.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hello ,

matter of time before one self segregated group becomes the biggest and will dictate law.

Yeah I get that , but In my opinion it should be the native group for that country. Europe is in big trouble if sharia is imposed on us (europe).
A muslim mayor that is linked to extremists and white flight from London....
At this pace it shouldn't take long before Islam is the new law for europe... that makes me sad and frustrated...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I don't think you're a racist.

I think you're brainwashed if you believe London has fallen though.

I've lived here for 29 years and the only major change I've seen is in the weather patterns.

So what about those Sharia courts?

That British guilt is strong evidently.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Dunno about British guilt...I sure don't feel any whatsoever but "they" were allowed to set up their own courts for family/marital matters only.....however...it is rumoured that these courts go much further behind their very closed and very segregated doors.

We may or may not all want multiculturalism...I don't personally...diversity is great and was working as intended up until certain amongst us decided that everyone should get along by law and like it or lump it. As I've always said you cannot legislate tolerance patience and understanding. Some cultures simply to not and are not able to mix with others successfully...and that is how it should be....the alternative would be one mish mash of cultures. We all like to identify with something on a personal level, whether it be religion our country of birth or our unique culture...forcing it on other people doesn't work

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

There are also Jewish courts as well with the same set of rights.
They are still bound to the British judicial system if they break the laws of the country.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I don't think you are taking into account the English spirit of no foreigner is going to tell me what to do in my own country. We re coming to the crunch in this country. The government is fast building extra houses but they are not putting in the necessary infrastructure to absorb all these extra people and neither do we have jobs for ourselves let alone them poaching what is available.

We are bombarded with the new crime of racism because its a label people fear. The truth is that most people will like a nice person regardless of their accent because we all travel outside our own countries. However invasion of people thinking they can bring in customs that go against our laws, such as bigamy and still maintain their superiority attitude, protected by the legal apologists and people who are deliberately trying to undermine our countries is wearing very thin. We get bombarded by people struggling in stupid boats trying to gatecrash Europe because they want a better life for themselves and often all their relatives some with costly medical conditions, but we are getting immune to the pity poor media attitude and are sick of it. I suspect Merkel has cooked her political goose along with a lot of other
blindsided politicians.

Don't think for one minute there isn't a lot of money to be made out of immigrants for some, especially politicians mates; however the cost of them when they can't find work or through the attire they choose to drape themselves in, makes some unemployable whilst others have no skills we need. The problem with this is idle men make trouble and we have enough criminals of our own in Europe without importing any more.

There are over another one million more apparently going to try to crash in but hopefully Britain will be out of it with the walls truly up.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Not to be argumentative but I think the 'crunch' came and went a long time ago.

People are so docile and distracted now it's hard to imagine what the can or will do to remedy things.

Notice I say 'they' - I'm well out of the fight

top topics

join