It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knight Templar & The Holy Grail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's one of the better documentaries on the Medieval Norse and supposed Templar travels into America I have seen. Well worth the watch!

edit on 30-5-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Maybe I should have included it in the OP. Glad you enjoyed it, I did too.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Being a Norwegian meself, with lots of family in the States who moved over at different points in time, stuff like this is great entertainment. Last thing I heard was they found a millennium-old viking ship way up in the Mississippi (sp?) river. No doubt we were there, and there is another link with the Grail and the Norsemen. The Merovingians claimed descent from Jesus and were referred to as the fair-haired or long-haired kings (pretty hairy claims too). Charlemagne managed to kill off nearly all of them when he laid claim of the Merovingian territories. Around the same time the Viking age started, and about a generation after Charlemagne died, Harald Hairfair (the patriarch of the Norwegian royalty and ancestor of st. Olav, and actually one of my ancestors), conquered all the kingdoms of Norway and gathered all the lands under one king, himself. Proper!
edit on 31-5-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

The Merovingians were also emperors of the first Christian European Empire, and held among other titles, King of Jerusalem. Apart from giving their name to a historical era in Norwegian («Merovingertiden», lit. the Merovingian Era, another word for the Germanic Iron Age), their empire and rule has been nearly erased from history as part of the age old mantra that history is written by the conquerors and victors. The Merovingians actually established the Knights Templar.
edit on 31-5-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Basically what they found was interpreted to mean holy grail, but it really was a sceptre, which is an ancient term meaning staff of all generations, the holy implantation of Melchizedek, the Righteous Priest-King. It is basically the uncovering of the Law of the ancient prophets of old, which were termed Essene in the time of Jesus. The term Essene is widely argued about, but the correction transliteration of the term meaning Healer or Physician.

90 % of the Dead Sea Scrolls are not Essene scriptures.

Some of the Nag Hammadi texts are Essene in origin, but they are ALL forged.

Now I tell you, why would a knight be a vegetarian? In finding the true Nazarene scriptures, they discovered that it was a necessity of the teachings of Christ to not eat meat. Literally, we are condemned for eating meat. But even many decades before the council of Nicea those parts of the true Nazarene gospel were taken out of the scripture, in our Greek handed down versions of the gospels.

In the beginning of the church, Paul went about preaching his letters, these same exact letters Peter claimed to be forged and falsified. Upon examination of the secret Nazarene scriptures, it can be proven that Paul took the original doctrines and forged them. The Essene teachings were removed from history on these multiple levels. The Knights Templar were a group who discovered the correct doctrines and history of the Essene Savior mentioned throughout the Dead Sea Scrolls:

The sceptre shall [no]t depart from the tribe of Judah.
While Israel has the dominion there [will not] be cut off someone who sits
on the throne of David. For «the staff» is the covenant of royalty, 3 [and the
thou]sands of Israel are «the standards ».
Until the messiah of righteousness comes, the branch of David (NAZARENE)
For to him and to his descendants has been
given the covenant of the kingship of his people for everlasting generations,
which he observed […] the Law with the men of the Community (VERY FIRST CHURCH)
for […] it is the assembly of the men of (12 APOSTLES)
[…] 7 […] He gives
He will give the pleasures of […] 2 beauty. … […] 3 the […] 4 … […]

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The one thing I have not seen mentioned in this thread (apologies if I merely missed a pertinent post)...

...the concept (made 'famous' by Dan Brown) that the Holy Grail was not anything to do with a cup used by Jesus, but was in fact -

- the womb of Mary Magdaline, containing Jesus's child...

...and the whole 'tradition' of the 'search for the Grail' being the search for the origin of the bloodline of Christ..

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I have the cup right here, and I brew tea in it sometimes, which is a wicked experience, gods know what has been in that cup, everyone in the party goes haywire after a sip

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join