It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: 'How can Crooked Hillary say she cares about women when she is silent on radical Islam...?'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
How can Crooked Hillary say she cares about women when she is silent on radical Islam, which horribly oppresses women?
twitter.com...

It's going to be mostly the pot calling the kettle black from here on out I'm afraid.

Trump International Golf Club: Trump's International Golf Club conglomerate is close to completing a 7,205-yard golf course in Dubai, according to the website, which says it is scheduled for completion in 2015. The venue will feature a 30,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art clubhouse, which Trump wrote on the site "will be the largest of its kind in Dubai."
Here Are Some of Donald Trump's Middle East Business Ventures

Migrant domestic workers, most of them women, are not covered by UAE labor law, and experienced a range of abuses. Some accused their employers of physical abuse, of confining the employees in the homes in which they worked, or of confiscating the workers’ passports, making it difficult for them to leave an abusive job situation. Many said their employers failed to pay the full wages due to them, forced them to work excessively-long hours without breaks or days off, or denied them adequate food, living conditions, or medical treatment.
UAE: Repression on All Fronts

Trump is accepting of the UAE's repressive and evil government if he can make some money off of it in Dubai. That's shockingly hypocritical considering his tweet above.

This is going to get ridiculous. Any debates between these two will be a low point in American political history.
edit on 22-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

But he is correct. Hillary is the one running as the staunch supporter of women's rights, other than Bill's victims, Saudi's, etc.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So what? The USA hasn't dealt with that problem at all.

What has she done about the rape of Europe?

Where are all her fems about anything woman outside of the USA?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I don't minder her silence, I understand why she is keeping her mouth shut. (Political correctness.) What I do not understand however, is how she can accept donations from these M.E. countries that stone women for being raped. That's not something someone "for women" would do.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I'm confused how is building a hotel have anything to do with how domestic servants are treated? You do realize this problem happens even in western countries don't you? Domestic migrants and even slavery occurs. I guess trump needs to not do business in the US and europe.

But please by all means explain how building a hotel in a country means you agree with everything that goes on in that country. On the other hand Trump doesn't make much sense in this either I don't see why he feels to support women you have to be against radical islam. I think the women issue is rather minor considering all that groups like Isis do. But I do think it's time for her to make a stand clear basically she said we should use force. But didn't clarify are we invading bombing exactly what did she mean?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Perhaps we should send Mr. Trump this piece, one of many?:

Washington Post - Clinton calls for women’s rights in Muslim world

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton decried the marginalization of women in the Islamic world Tuesday night, calling women’s empowerment key to true democracy in the Middle East. Mrs. Clinton made the remarks in a wide-ranging speech at the 2011 U.S.-Islamic World Forum.

She noted “troubling signs regarding the rights and opportunities of women” in Egypt and Tunisia following their recent revolutions. “So far, women have been excluded from key transitional decision-making processes,” Mrs. Clinton said. “When women marched through Tahrir Square to celebrate International Women’s Day in their new democracy, they were met by harassment and abuse.”

“You can’t claim to have a democracy if half the population is silenced,” she added. Mrs. Clinton cited the United Nations’ first Arab Human Development Report in 2002, which found the political and economic participation of women in the region to be the lowest in the world.

“Successive reports have shown little progress,” she said, quoting the 2005 edition’s contention that women’s empowerment is “a prerequisite for an Arab renaissance, inseparably and causally linked to the fate of the Arab world.”

One of many examples. In fact, even Glenn Beck knows the truth ...

Hillay Clinton Headlines Conference With Focus on Women’s Rights in Islamic Countries... The Blaze

... Clinton also stressed that despite the huge difficulties women and girls face in places like Pakistan, where teenager Malala Yousafzai was shot in the head by the Taliban for advocating for girls’ education, there is also work to be done at home in the United States.

Ooops. Looks like The Don spoke without checking with his handlers again ...
edit on 23-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

I don't minder her silence, I understand why she is keeping her mouth shut. (Political correctness.) What I do not understand however, is how she can accept donations from these M.E. countries that stone women for being raped. That's not something someone "for women" would do.

Cause it's money lol..

Hypothetically you took take money from hitler, then bomb his butt to oblivion...

I'm not a Hillary fan or anything, and wouldn't doubt her selling favors..

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Clinton's support for women' rights extends to her rights only. It has nothing to do with any other women and that surely has the support of a long history of her own actions I'm regards to other females. Only she is entitled to rights, the rest of the women can go pound sand it seems.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah well Donald has a habit of lying. The who used the nicknake lying Ted has been caught in so many lies in the last six months and people think they can believe in him. Hahahaha

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

I agree, doing business & building golf courses in another country is a far cry from being politically owned by them like Hillary is.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Thanks for giving me more examples of Hillarys "Do as I say, not as I do" agenda to add to my ever growing list.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider

Thanks for giving me more examples of Hillarys "Do as I say, not as I do" agenda to add to my ever growing list.

GIven your apparent inability to accept the facts about anything contrary to your standing beliefs, I'm not surprised you have a list of inaccuracies like that.

Really, is that all you've got? The Don sticking his Louis Vuitton's in his mouth again wasn't enough for ya?

LOL ... you're welcome! Come back anytime.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Luis vatton? I don't understand the reference, aren't those a type of purse?

So she "headlines conferences" & "makes statements calling for women's rights" while her foundation takes massive donations from middle Eastern countries & oil barons? I'm not trying to pick a fight here, please explain to me how she has fought against these countries treatment of women during her entire time as SoS? What is her & bills relationship with Saudi oil barons (or similar entities)? Perhaps I am mistaken in my understandings of her past.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Perhaps we should send Mr. Trump this piece, one of many?:

Washington Post - Clinton calls for women’s rights in Muslim world

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton decried the marginalization of women in the Islamic world Tuesday night, calling women’s empowerment key to true democracy in the Middle East. Mrs. Clinton made the remarks in a wide-ranging speech at the 2011 U.S.-Islamic World Forum.

She noted “troubling signs regarding the rights and opportunities of women” in Egypt and Tunisia following their recent revolutions. “So far, women have been excluded from key transitional decision-making processes,” Mrs. Clinton said. “When women marched through Tahrir Square to celebrate International Women’s Day in their new democracy, they were met by harassment and abuse.”

“You can’t claim to have a democracy if half the population is silenced,” she added. Mrs. Clinton cited the United Nations’ first Arab Human Development Report in 2002, which found the political and economic participation of women in the region to be the lowest in the world.

“Successive reports have shown little progress,” she said, quoting the 2005 edition’s contention that women’s empowerment is “a prerequisite for an Arab renaissance, inseparably and causally linked to the fate of the Arab world.”

One of many examples. In fact, even Glenn Beck knows the truth ...

Hillay Clinton Headlines Conference With Focus on Women’s Rights in Islamic Countries... The Blaze

... Clinton also stressed that despite the huge difficulties women and girls face in places like Pakistan, where teenager Malala Yousafzai was shot in the head by the Taliban for advocating for girls’ education, there is also work to be done at home in the United States.

Ooops. Looks like The Don spoke without checking with his handlers again ...

I think the point being made was more to her support to the Muslim brotherhood. This will all come out during the elections. Her support of the Istanbul process which was a conference to gain agreements to make attacking Islam illegal. Many countries it's now illegal to even draw Mohammad. Or like when the FBI went to investigate yousef for his film “Innocence of Muslims,” you know then one she blamed Benghazi on with its 12 viewers. But you notice he went to jail though they tried to claim it wasn't over the film. But a parole violation which wouldn't have been investigated if not for his video.

Then there is several ties to the Muslim brotherhood through thr click ton foundation and even personal ties going all the way back to Bills term in the white house.and don't forget her support for backing the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt and Tunisia her state department caused the revolution in Egypt overthrowing a long time ally of the US. The more I looked into Benghazi the more a pattern became evident.

OH and I found this gem she is blatantly destroying free speech in her protection of islam. State department set forth a policy to protect islam drop defamation. Oddly no other religion gets thus kind of support. She admitted we have a second amendment but offered up away around it in her speech.

The United States government would “use some old-fashioned techniques of peer pressure and shaming so that people don’t feel they have the support to do what we abhor.”

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

Expensive shoes. I don't know The Don's personal brand ... they're expensive designer shoes and I imagine that's what Trump wears.

Trump's comment was not about The Clinton Foundation (which belongs to the family, not just HRC).

Let me answer your question by asking one ... what do you think any celebrity advocate for women's issues should do?

Forget that it's Hillary we're talking about.

What would they do?

They'd make speeches about the poor and unacceptable treatment of Muslim women.

They'd lend their names to official conferences and discussions regarding the poor and unacceptable treatment of Muslim women.

HRC has done both of those. Many times.

Who are we to say that anyone is not doing enough? I'm focused on equal rights for LGBT folks, for example.

If I don't volunteer my time or contribute funds for exactly the same amount for Lesbian rights as I do for gay or Trans* rights ... does that mean I'm not doing what I should be?

We are all focused where we can do the most good in our "public works" yes?

The Don is just indulging in political pandering. HRC will do the same thing. On and on and on.

Until one of them wins in November, and then, the same crap will still go on and on ... and on.

We've lost the ability to find consensus in this country, even for our own good.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

She's been cleared of the Benghazi crap about 8 times now. See Trey Gowdy's most recent report.

Propaganda about connections to the Muslim Brotherhood do not address what HRC does on behalf of women's rights and concerns. (Regardless of the truth or lies in those connections.)

You're making a list of what you don't like about Clinton. Your right.

But that proves nothing about her attitude or work for women and on behalf of woman's rights.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Clinton has not been "cleared of the Benghazi crap".

There are two reasons for taking this investigation to the next level. For the first time, there is clear and compelling evidence the White House was more involved in misleading the American people than it had previously admitted.

Also, the fact that key emails subpoenaed by the House were withheld for more than 19 months suggests a new level of obstructionism and demands the strongest possible actions be taken in an effort to ensure Americans have a full accounting of what happened.

www.gop.gov...

And ok, let's see what Trey Gowdy has to say (May 2016):
Chairman Gowdy on DOD’s Failure to Find and Provide Potential Relevant Witnesses

Chairman Gowdy’s May 6 letter to Secretary of Defense Ash Carter revealed that “information previously provided to Congress by the Department has been flat out wrong.” First, “after a Committee inquiry the Department of Defense changed its own unclassified timeline regarding the response to the Benghazi attacks.” Second, “Department representatives informed the Committee the map it previously provided the Committee showing where forces in the region were postured on September 11, 2012 was incomplete.”

More Than 10,000 Days of Delays: Obama Admin’s Delays of Benghazi Documents Equivalent to Over 27 Years

Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy (SC-04) released the following statement regarding the Obama administration’s serial delays in producing documents, which total more than 10,000 days, the equivalent of over 27 years:

“This committee’s thorough, fact-centered investigation has been repeatedly stonewalled by the Obama administration, Ranking Member Elijah Cummings, and Committee Democrats. Not only have they failed to identify a single administration witness worth talking to or a single document worth accessing in the past two years, they have affirmatively delayed the identification of witnesses and the production of unquestionably relevant documents. Committee Democrats have not lifted a finger to help the Select Committee speed up its investigation and release a report.”

“I wanted to have this completed by the end of December 2015,” Chairman Gowdy told Politico. “But you have to have access to documents and witnesses — that is the lifeblood of an investigation… And when one side controls documents and the witnesses and the other group is trying to conduct the investigation, that creates something of a quandary.”

etc....
edit on 5/23/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/23/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

When OPEC stopped selling the US oil and the US invested heavily into the ME, was it the US government or billionaires who made that commitment?

Also house of Saud is pretty big, we know about the scum that comes from that house but decent human beings do exist. It is possible that Middle Easterners that want to intergrate with the world are helping bankroll her?

After all Saudi's do want to intergrate with the modern world... It has a ways to come.

Most importantly... How in god's name is Hillary or ANYONE supposed to stop the supposed rape of Europe? You're full of it, no mass rapes are happening. No need for Hillary or anyone to bankroll chastity belts or anything like that.

Stop obsessing about mass rapes in Europe. Europe is not being "invaded".

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Clinton has taken Millions off Saudi Arabia.
Of course she cares nought about Womens rights she is a Politician and just tells the Public what they want to hear of whatever is gaining the sympathy of the collective masses at the time.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Well Mr. Trump has stated something about building a wall to keep immigrants out. I guess Romanians can slip through un-detected and then Mr. Trump hires them for His hotel in South Flori-Duh..

www.miamiherald.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.redstate.com...

So while the voter argues amongst themselves, the Politicians unite to screw Us equally. Makes ¢ and NOT sense.

Quite oft, 2 people arguing amongst themselves, have more "in common" with each other than they do with the Politician they're arguing about.. (See Above)

namaste

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join