It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autogynephilia: The Elephant in the Transgender Bathroom

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

Ok, MikeA....back the **** off.

You have NO idea as to the particulars of what happened. You have no idea how it has impacted me emotionally. Impacted my life. Impacted the life of his fiance. Impacted the life of ALL of us who thought we were his friends, until he up and decided we were not.

And, keep backing the **** off while you're at it. I did *not* have to explain myself. Rather, I was trying to share, so as to give a bit of insight as to why I didn't say one thing was right versus another. Apparently, that's how you feel justified in suggesting and or asking if I'd ever wanted to have sex with someone who I genuinely loved and cared about, regarded him as my little brother for almost twenty years.

Thank you, very much. What you said was cold, callous, and very hurtful. Back the **** off!

And, apparently, you somehow read me saying that some particular demographic group should not have the right to be themselves. To live their life. To feel good, and feel comfortable about themselves.

I did NOT say anything against anyone. Not a damned thing.

All I said was that, in a nutshell, is that there is a second side of the coin. And a third. And many, many other sides. This impacts EVERYONE. Not just the demographic in question.

So, I don't know you. I don't know if you're just putting your foot in your mouth based on a poorly derived deduction, or, if you like the taste of shoe leather. Your asinine comment to me.... Is something I promise you that you wouldn't have the fortitude to say to me, to my face, in person.

So again. Back. The. ****. Off.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Gryphon66

In other words, you refuse to address the issue of this girl's privacy. Shows the facts well.

Yes, it does show the facts.

And the facts are that that you are wrong again.

We've established that the real issue here is the safety and privacy of these public spaces.

That issue is the one that we all need to be looking at, so that everyone can be safer in these places.

No, really, can we go back to your ignoring my posts?

. . . all you and others on your side want to do is complain about the "rights" of people who can't figure out what sex they are.

It's gender, not sex.

Gender is what your brain tells you you are.

If your entire body was completely mangled beyond recognition, but your brain was intact. You would still know who you are without the physical packaging.

It was once believed seizures were being possessed by the Devil. We learned through science that is not the case.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

In other words, you refuse to address the issue of this girl's privacy. Shows the facts well.

We've established that the real issue here is the safety and privacy of these public spaces.

That issue is the one that we all need to be looking at, so that everyone can be safer in these places.

The facts are that this sort of law violates the privacy of women and girls everywhere, and all you and others on your side want to do is complain about the "rights" of people who can't figure out what sex they are.

What sort of law are you talking about??? The North Carolina HB2? The one that puts the State checking what we all have in our drawers? You're right, that sort of law absolutely does invade the privacy of women, girls, Trans* women and Trans* girls, men, boys, Trans* men, Trans* boys, and anybody else that gets in the way of such ridiculous State overreach (or is it "underreach" in this case?).

Further, the more times you repeat the spiel about Trans* folks not being able to figure out "what sex they are" or not being "normal" etc. the more bigoted and ignorant your posts appear.

To the thread as a whole - anyone here defending this nonsense that is a normal, straight person? I'm quite curious.

The answer to that question has been given several times, as if that makes a difference as to the facts of the matter.

Counter question: Is there anyone in this thread advocating for laws specifically designed to destroy equality and the rule-of-law who isn't an ignorant bigot?
edit on 25-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Autogynephilia Sure is a mouth full

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trutherfiles

It sure is.

And the man who made it up has disavowed it as a descriptor of "transsexuals."

Yet, we're still here.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You are welcome! Quite recent case, and relevant, though some here would prefer to pretend otherwise.

Every case is relevant. Especially to the victims. Here's a couple more that happened within the last month:

Police: Man attacks 6-year-old girl in women’s bathroom

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

That's the sort of thing that has me with the kids in public restrooms. Some jerk trying that with one of my girls won't be walking out! Son, either, for that matter.

I don't get it either. An ounce of prevention and all that...

I have to wonder, too, what sort of person defends policies that would encourage this sort of thing to happen?

I don't know. I assume it's the "can't happen to me" mindset... and the "if it doesn't happen to me then I don't care as long as I get what I want" mindset. And, of course, the victim blaming mindset.

That's bizarre! What sort of upbringing causes people to act in such a fashion? 35%??? Wow......

I don't even know what to say to that.

It's a very scary number to ponder... that's over a third!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Every case is relevant ... to those pandering to an agenda. How sad that we've seen several instances here of using tragedies against children to "prove" that this somehow has something to do with Trans* folks!

The issue here, rather than trying to exclude anyone based on their gender, is obviously to make these public spaces SAFER for EVERYONE. That has nothing to do with "checking genitals" and everything to do with reexamining the "traditional" assumptions about public facilities.

Far from anyone here saying that "it can't happen to me" or for many of us "it couldn't happen to a Trans* person" we are saying, exactly, that the dangerous nature of these places SHOULD be considered, including the very real danger to Trans* kids and adults.

OP tried to imply a connection between a paraphilia and Trans* folks and then proceeded to try to directly associate that with danger. As the thread has progressed, that assertion has changed to rather state that MEN are the danger as well as the PUBLIC SPACES that in so many cases have inadequate security for EVERYONE.

This is not a matter of turning anyone back into second-class citizens, or of having the State invade their privacy (and private parts) ... this SHOULD be a concern about increasing safety FOR ALL.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm so tired of this ridiculous charade... why do people buy into this idiotic drama? It's getting more and more ridiculous by the day.

All this horse# only makes me more of a bigot, none of these people seem right in the head.

And this isn't really related but what's up with gay people? Why do gay men have to affect an unnatural voice like so many gay men do? I mean don't tell me they really talk like that, they're putting it on.. and I can't imagine that people other than myself doesn't find it inherently annoying too. Why do they conform to this annoying TV stereotype, it's ridiculous. They can't all have the same voice either. It's so fake.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it!"

Am I a horrible bigot or is it objectively annoying?

Ughh..

Must be the gay agenda I hear republicans talk about.. I find it funny because it SHOULD be so out there, but I truly believe in it.. this is all part of the gay agenda. All these conservative nutcases(on the far end of the spectrum) with their traditionally bigotted beliefs, I mean it's funny.. it totally sounds like some Christian wingnut rambling but they're #ing right.

The satanic New World Order will usher in a lot of really, really gay stuff.. satanic trans and gay stuff. No, but seriously these people probably are satanists.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I'm so tired of this ridiculous charade... why do people buy into this idiotic drama? It's getting more and more ridiculous by the day.

All this horse# only makes me more of a bigot, none of these people seem right in the head.

And this isn't really related but what's up with gay people? Why do gay men have to affect an unnatural voice like so many gay men do? I mean don't tell me they really talk like that, they're putting it on.. and I can't imagine that people other than myself doesn't find it inherently annoying too. Why do they conform to this annoying TV stereotype, it's ridiculous. They can't all have the same voice either. It's so fake.

"Not that there's anything wrong with it!"

Am I a horrible bigot or is it objectively annoying?

Ughh..

Must be the gay agenda I hear republicans talk about.. I find it funny because it SHOULD be so out there, but I truly believe in it.. this is all part of the gay agenda. All these conservative nutcases(on the far end of the spectrum) with their traditionally bigotted beliefs, I mean it's funny.. it totally sounds like some Christian wingnut rambling but they're #ing right.

The satanic New World Order will usher in a lot of really, really gay stuff.. satanic trans and gay stuff. No, but seriously these people probably are satanists.

The answer to most of your questions is: the problem is folks who think like you.

And Satan of course. Definitely Satan.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

. . . all you and others on your side want to do is complain about the "rights" of people who can't figure out what sex they are.

It's gender, not sex.

Gender is sex.

And if your brain says your gender is not your sex, your brain has something wrong with it. It's a blindingly simply concept.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trutherfiles

It's one more syllable than 'gender dysphoria'

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

This is not a matter of turning anyone back into second-class citizens, or of having the State invade their privacy (and private parts) ... this SHOULD be a concern about increasing safety FOR ALL.

Yay for false premise! No one has been treated as a second-class citizen. Hyperbole for the loss!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh no, moral indignation from a social justice warrior..

No, the problem is easily manipulated pawns like yourself that'll micromanage our freedoms away under the guise of justice. Is there never a cause too stupid? Doesn't seem like it, in the end you'll argue for what the media tells you to argue for, you're the definition of a useful idiot.

And that gay accent, it is fake.. I don't like fakeness, and for a whole community to affect their voice in such a way, it's pretty damned weird.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yes Gryphon, because this never ending chase for complete safety is never ever a justification for totalitarianism meant to limit our freedoms. Let's make exactly everything safe for the weakling manginas fed and nurtured on a diet of victimisation.

This whole issue is a big red herring..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Oh no, moral indignation from a social justice warrior..

Since you lot seem to enjoy simplistic, low-information, maxims: "Takes one to know one."

No, the problem is easily manipulated pawns like yourself that'll micromanage our freedoms away under the guise of justice. Is there never a cause too stupid? Doesn't seem like it, in the end you'll argue for what the media tells you to argue for, you're the definition of a useful idiot.

Right right. I'm the pawn ... you're the brilliant, sage commenter that sees the truth.

*wait for it*

*wait for it*

BWAAHAHAHAHAAH.

Sorry.

And that gay accent, it is fake.. I don't like fakeness, and for a whole community to affect their voice in such a way, it's pretty damned weird.

If you would allow me a moment of personal comment, you seem really utterly FASCINATED with all things gay.

Telling, that.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yes Gryphon, because this never ending chase for complete safety is never ever a justification for totalitarianism meant to limit our freedoms. Let's make exactly everything safe for the weakling manginas fed and nurtured on a diet of victimisation.

This whole issue is a big red herring..

You seem confused.

Typical that you're arguing FOR an invasive, totalitarian law here.

I'd call it ironic, but it's merely ridiculous.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Yay for false premise! No one has been treated as a second-class citizen. Hyperbole for the loss!

Hurrah for zero-content commentary! Cheers for empty dishonest replies! Pip, pip for pointless sniping!

Bored now; got facts?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Annee

It's gender, not sex.

Gender is sex.

And if your brain says your gender is not your sex, your brain has something wrong with it. It's a blindingly simply concept.

Why do you repeat blatant mistruths?

You don't agree with the facts, that's fine.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You must be the one confused, which law would that be? Strange since I haven't mentioned any specific laws.
I am merely arguing for the worthlessness of the whole wider trans debate..

There never were any problems in the way we handled things before, catering to mentally confused histrionics is a recipe for disaster and also a great distraction. Especially when you can get the useful idiots on board, they'll argue for the "progressive" side of things by default, no matter how inane. Much like you, whenever I see you around the boards I can always tell beforehand what your response will be. You are so predictable in your behavioural programming.

So, yet another completely fruitless post of yours, completely missing the mark. I shouldn't expect more from you.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What is that even supposed to be? Oh, are you implying I'm gay now? Ironic that you would stoop to such lows, using gayness as a bait to try and insult me.

Either way it is pathetic and grasping at straws if anything. You have one question about a weird behaviour in the gay community and you start inferring fantasies based on that? Very rigorous analysis of yours. I don't know if this is your way of hitting on me, trying to see if I'm into that kind of thing? I'm sorry but you must be projecting. I can see where all the holes in your narrative stems from.

Ridiculous insinuation, akin to me telling you that you're probably gay or trans by virtue of association. Well, actually.. progressives are whiny, weak and feminine. Hell, you guys even make it a virtue.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join