It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autogynephilia: The Elephant in the Transgender Bathroom

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Now couple this with the fact that LGBT are the most common targets of hate crime violence in the United States.

Hate Crimes against LGBT Individuals

Hate Crimes Against Transgender People in America Tripled Last Year

Why Transgender People Are Being Murdered at a Historic Rate- Time Magazine

But of course, these are real facts and actual statistics ... not just "oh I'm afraid there might bes"

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 23-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Double post

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: redhorse

You link goes to nothing.

Care to provide us with more than the one sentence you think proves your point?

Thank you kindly.

I thought it was worth a try to link it. I am a psychology student (3 weeks from my bachelors). This is from my Library. Most of the research regarding this you have to pay for one way or another, and I guess that's how it goes... It doesn't hit mainstream media because it is not the narrative that is popular (for whatever reason) with the public right now. It is real and part of that transsexual ah... matrix (for lack of a better word) if you will. You are wrong. Period. And psych students are being taught differently than the cultural narrative at the moment.
edit on 23-5-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

link   
so wise republican hate mongers, how do we fix this ?

with a banning or a wall ?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Thank you kindly.

I thought it was worth a try to link it. I am a psychology student (3 weeks from my bachelors). This is from my Library. Most of the research regarding this you have to pay for one way or another, and I guess that's how it goes... It doesn't hit mainstream media because it is not the narrative that is popular (for whatever reason) with the public right now. It is real and part of that transsexual ah... matrix (for lack of a better word) if you will. You are wrong. Period. And psych students are being taught differently than the cultural narrative at the moment.

I am wrong period?

We'll just take your word as a psych student on that?

I've provided and others have provided multiple sources, academic sources, research studies, et. al. that disagree with your assertion.

Perhaps you should open up that scientific mind a bit as you progress through your studies?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so wise republican hate mongers, how do we fix this ?

with a banning or a wall ?

The answer to that question is not one they are willing to honestly give.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thank you kindly.

I am wrong period?

We'll just take your word as a psych student on that?

I've provided and others have provided multiple sources, academic sources, research studies, et. al. that disagree with your assertion.

Perhaps you should open up that scientific mind a bit as you progress through your studies?

Ah... the usual ad hominem from you when you feel backed into a corner. Yes, I am just a lowly student, but I know what I am seeing in the literature and you are mistaken.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why am I not surprised (and find it interesting) that Boadicea refused to address the counter points to his OP. He has lost already with his OP without realizing it.

Sorry I just found it interesting.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
If all churches were gone, they would still rape little boys in refugee camps, ice cream trucks or wherever.

Very true. Same could be said about predators in women's bathrooms. A predator is going to do what a predator wants to do, no matter what. Banning transgenders from the bathroom of their gender identity isn't going to stop it.

The women's room was safer than any other room out there before now, as only women were allowed to enter...now any man can, just by saying that he identifies as a woman. Your statement is not entirely true.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Gryphon66

We've been told that these men do not want to be noticed and just want to do their business. This is a mistruth. Autogynephiles not only want to be seen, their sexual gratification demands that they been seen and acknowledged and treated as a woman. Autogynephiles demand that we role play in their sexual fantasies.

Come on, Gryphon, you can do better than that. I made that comment in the context of violence being an "automatic," not the sexual desire for others to see them as women. The latter is the very premise and foundation of the AGP; the other is a a potential variable. I'm so disappointed.

Need I say it again? This is beneath both of us. I'm not doing this.

You made that comment in your initial diatribe of claiming that you and others have been "lied to" about Trans* issues and your proof is this garbage you've dredged up about cross-dressers.

Your words will stand on their own; the intent is more than clear ... despite your attempts to ameliorate and lessen this ludicrous attack on equal rights that you've made here. At least have the dignity to own what you wrote out for all of us to see.

Personal note:

Don't feel rained on in your disappointment, Boadicea.

I've never underestimated someone's hatred and spitefulness as I have underestimated yours.

This treatise of yours is your own manifesto of hate. Own it. It's clear to all of us here who aren't in the same hateful boat with you.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, I am just a lowly student, but I know what I am seeing in the literature and you are mistaken.

As a college student you should realize what you are saying. I can equally state that I am seeing the evidence of aliens hidden deep in the college library but sucks to be you if you can't access it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Thank you kindly.

where is this a seminary school?

Please. My wife is a research Prof herself. Her best friend is the Dean of sociology. This is actually a topic we have discussed several times at parties. Unless this study is a conclusive ground breaking study it isn't going to single handidly destroy all the other research papers that contradict it. Of coarse I may be wrong but I can't get your link. Give me the title and I will try and post it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The women's room was safer than any other room out there before now

The irony is that the Fundies has made it unsafe. It was never a problem before.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

...these and to have AGS you don't want to be woman.

Then why are those AGP who are taking estrogen, posting on asktransgender subreddit identifying as women? Why did the endo give then estrogen, and the therapist sign off on it?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

"reddit"

That should give you a clue.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

If all churches were gone, they would still rape little boys in refugee camps, ice cream trucks or wherever.

Very true. Same could be said about predators in women's bathrooms. A predator is going to do what a predator wants to do, no matter what. Banning transgenders from the bathroom of their gender identity isn't going to stop it.

The women's room was safer than any other room out there before now, as only women were allowed to enter...now any man can, just by saying that he identifies as a woman. Your statement is not entirely true.

Were women's restrooms magical?

What an absurd statement.

Man Beats 9-Year-Old Girl in Jacksonville Best Buy Bathroom: Police

James Patrick Tadros, 29, is also charged with false imprisonment and criminal mischief in the incident which happened just after 5 p.m. Friday at the store at 9930 Southside Boulevard, according to a release from the Jacksonville Police Department.

According to the release, a witness heard someone screaming and crying inside the women's restroom and went inside to see if they needed help.

Good news, the little girl survived.

Bad news, the guy was not trans* or AGP or anything else ... and this happened in 2013 in a public restroom.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You got any statistics (from reliable sources) to prove that assertion? You can look at the states and cities that have already passed similar non-discrimination laws. Show me where there has been a noticeable increase in male predators attacking women and girls in restrooms after these laws have been passed.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I've asked them that many times. I've never gotten an answer.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Thank you kindly.

where is this a seminary school?

And yet another ad hominem. When in doubt, discredit and lash out. Interesting...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: introvert

Yes, I am just a lowly student, but I know what I am seeing in the literature and you are mistaken.

As a college student you should realize what you are saying. I can equally state that I am seeing the evidence of aliens hidden deep in the college library but sucks to be you if you can't access it.

Perhaps you meant to reply to the other member. That quote is not from me.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join