It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elijah Wood : Hollywood Elite Pedophile Ring

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
a reply to: Justso

So we look at the problems we have and it's all related to gaining power over others. So why is that, why is there a need for domination over others?
Is it something our animal selves are pre-programmed to do and we are unable to break free from these shackles now that we have a somewhat liberated mind? I would say that yes that does have a part to play & testosterone in particular.
testosterone is what makes people want to dominate, which is why most of the crimes we are talking about have been perpetrated by men. Yes women also commit these crimes but nowhere near the same rate.

I've read alot about ego and animalism and based on what i've read this desire for power is a throw back to our animal self and our dominance over others is purely animalistic and egotistical

we can escape that by dosing ourselves with psychedelics diminishes the ego and returns us to state of neutrality

A lot of people would want you to believe that.

And the ones who taught you it know better. But those who blindly believe do behave animally and imagine they are good and right for doing so. And those who have morals are wrong.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: iBelieve77

sorry my first statement or second ?

the second statement is a personal one !

the first is based on things i've read

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Unfortunately I was not able to come in direct contact with Elijah...my claim to ATS fame has come to an abrupt halt lol. (ATS ladies I do know the bachelor as well, Chris Soules, went to High School together lol).

However he has released a statement via twitter and another source around the time I sent him a text but my guess is he was bombarded with the same questions.

The Sunday Times interviewed me about my latest film but the story became about something else entirely. It prompted a number of false and misleading headlines. I had just seen a powerful documentary and I briefly spoke with the reporter about the subject which had consequences. I did not intend or expect. Lesson learned. Let me be clear: This subject of child abuse is an important one that should be discussed and properly investigated. But as I made absolutely clear to the writer, I have no first hand experience or observation of the topic, so I cannot speak with any authority beyond articles I have read and films I have seen.

Also a link to the news link
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh boy. They are going to "off" him now, aren't they. He will probably be found with a suicide note soon, like so many others.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Wow, is it just me or is that article kind of trying to bash/silence the matter? For example this part, seems pretty harsh about a movie that´s mostly been screened at film festivals and had no real release yet and is still not available digitally.

"An Open Secret bombed in a spectacular way at the box office when it opened in July 2015, its biggest haul coming from its Seattle run, where it grossed $200. The producers later blasted Berg for failing to do any press or TV interviews to promote the film."

You can see the impact of the movie in this thread since watching An open secret is what caused Mr. Wood to release the statements he did.
Whether it bombed at box office or not isn't relevant but the importance of the movie is and the struggle to get it to the masses should speak volumes about the content and how scared the higher ups are. PS we can't expect a real documentary to do high numbers at the box office in this modern day age of mindless entertainment because the majority of people hates thinking.

BTW Much respect on attempting to contact him. Would've been cool!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ok I want to keep this post as much on topic with the thread & OP as possible so I am not going to turn it into a short novel.

In 2013 a French film critic named Laurent Vachaud did a written piece for a French film magazine about an alternative interpretation for Eyes Wide Shut that was either Kubrick's real interpretation or more likely just one of many layers of interpretations Kubrick has woven into the film.

Later in 2014 an online conspiracy blogger that goes by the name Gasface on youtube interviewed Laurent Vachaud in person to get his take on the written piece he did the previous year. He told Laurent that he intended to use his commentary in an up coming documentary piece about Eyes Wide Shut that highlight's connections to Scientology, MK-Ultra Mind Control, Child Sex Slavery, & Rothschild Bank Conspiracy.

That video can be seen here in French with English Subtitles:

DISCLAIMER: After this documentary was released on youtube Laurent Vachaud wrote in a comment line to the user who had posted it to their account:

I am not the director of Kubrick & the illuminati. I'm only intervewed about my Positif article from January 2013 on Eyes wide shut. The way the film is edited and conceived has nothing to do with me and i'm not supportive in any way of the final result. Gasface's, the two co-directors are rsponsible for it. Laurent Vachaud

So that has some weird implications in and of itself.

This video also highlights the film's connection to Child Sex Slavery & MK Ultra Mind Control being used by the elite to procure various child victims. This one is in English, it's half way decent although goes a little too far IMHO with the reptilian connection.

One of the main themes of both documentaries is that Kubrick's daughter Vivian Kubrick had joined Scientology right before filming for EWS began. Reportedly (by his widow) Kubrick was emotionally distraught that his daughter had been recruited at the Celebrity Scientology Center in LA. He wrote her a 50 page letter trying to persuade her to leave the organization and return to England where they lived. By then it was too late, all communication to her father had been forbidden because he had tried to persuade her to leave. Supposedly this is why he had a heart attack in the middle of the night and died.

Here is an interview done by the The Guardian with Kubrick's widow Christiane:

www.theguardian.com...

So there you have it. Eyes Wide Shut could have been an attempt by a Hollywood outsider to subtly allude to all the nefarious behavior going on behind closed doors in Hollywood, as well as to make observations about our unconscious minds and the unconscious collective that is society in general.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
LadyGreenEyes
Robert Byrd
Gerald Ford
Ronald Reagan
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Allen Dulles
John Dulles

Many many others but these are the ones th st come to mind.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well well.. I wondered if Scientology was involved, given how ingrained it is with Hollywood.

It has many Hollywood ties, keeps kids as slaves, has the militant sea-org where kids are brainwashed.. If you have ever watched any documentaries on Scientology you know they keep blackmail information on Hollywood's elite and encourage everyone to rat on one another. They are the gatekeeper, hold all the keys and drive the bulldozer they can bury you with.

They own the cops and politicians. They are becoming near untouchable.

Had a quick look.. sure enough..

How Scientology Deals With Child Molesters July 25, 2014 By Mike Rinder
Excerpt:

In about the spring of 2001, shortly before leaving the SO, I worked for a few months at San Francisco org for the DSA, Jeff Quiros. While there, I came across a report sitting on Jeff’s desk that an org public had admitted to molesting the 4 year old daughter of his girlfriend. Even though some time had passed since the report had been written, not only had the police not been contacted, but the father of the child had been told specifically that he couldn’t go to the police and that this would be ‘handled internally’. The perpetrator was also still allowed in the org. When I spoke with the DSA and the HAS (Josh Mooney-Capella – also my husband at that time) about this, I was told that the police would not be involved. I was informed that the perp’s sister — a prominent OT VIII (who at the time ran a study-tech based school and has since passed away) — was doing some ethics handling on him. The DSA had coordinated ‘handling’ the situation with OSA West US and OSA Int, so the decision to not go to the police was not just a local one. Frankly, it seemed like a given to everyone but me and the father that the police would NOT be involved.

Examiner.com - David Miscavige’s Scientology cover-up protects pedophiles
Excerpt:

One Scientology staffer broke her silence about being sexually assaulted 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by the church supervisor [Gabriel Williams] she was "ordered" to live with, and then receiving threats and intimidating phone calls when she reported the abuse... In a related civil suit brought by Stewart against Williams and the church, she recently received as part of the settlement a "generous monetary resolution," said her attorney. Although the church admitted no wrongdoing, it forked over about $700,000, sources say. A Scientologist by the name of Donald Anthony Strawn, also known as Tony Strawn, was convicted in 1995 to thirty years in prison for sexually molesting two girls, ages 11 and 13. The children were in his custodial care at the time. Scientology directed (under threat of expulsion) that the mother not report the incident to the proper authorities, because the church could "handle" his "aberration".

There's more allegations and many, many more comments on the first link. I have seen enough.

edit on 24/5/2016 by LilFox because: Added a line

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LilFox

hawkeye, maybe wait till things die down and try contacting elijah agin....certainly didn't take long for him to start backtracking.....
edit on 24-5-2016 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Watch he will commit "suicide" by a gunshot wound to the back of his head. Lol

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Dick Cheney and George Bush snr were mentioned quite a bit too.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
MagnaCarta2015

They were. As was Boy Bush and Al Gore. The names are all there. One of the most notorious SRA abusers is even a member here. Even though he only pops up to sell propaganda. Fortunately ATS has the wherewithal to trash his most recent threads. You know of whom I speak.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: LilFox

hawkeye, maybe wait till things die down and try contacting elijah agin....certainly didn't take long for him to start backtracking.....

Oh for sure...I'll run into him a few times this summer. We share the same click of friends. I don't want to beat a dead horse with him so I'll put out some feelers and share any feedback here on ATS.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Appreciated. I still wish we could hear some of the names from the Hollywood sector. Some, we could likely guess. Wish these fellows would just step up and reveal lists. All the time, the tabloids toss out scandals, but never a word about this sort.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iBelieve77
Have you ever wondered if people like that, who respond like that, are rapists?

Think about it.

Not everyone here going against morality are stupid. A lot of them are sick in the head and protest because of what they do.

I have wondered that myself, in the case of some of the judges who gave ridiculously light sentences to convicted child molesters. Some of them have that certain look about them.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Shame you haven't been able. Perhaps you can when some of this dies down a bit. I wonder, sometimes. Always thought he had the saddest eyes, as a child. All sorts of mothering instincts seeing him young, as in The Good Son. for example. Wondered if he had some real sadness in his life. Hope, for his sake, it isn't that! Either way, he's to be commended for speaking out. Gained support from my quarter, for that. Liked his acting already.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you are familiar with the blog Pseudoccult Media, but I was browsing through my bookmarks to see if I could find anything else relevant to the OP and I stumbled upon this link:

www.pseudoccultmedia.net...

It's about Milla Jovovich and how she was reared into Monarch style sexual programming. It starts off being a very tin foil conspiracy but photos of her as a child swimming in Roman Polanski's pool among other creepy coincidences makes for a very compelling tale about the subject of Hollywood child sex cults.

Give it a read.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I know someone mentioned feldman telling police a list of names that they ignored. Say two things, there is safety in numbers. I think if back to back celebs took a vacation and from a safedestination or month all just spilwd it, all the names and positions. Second, Americas lazy but a fewtimes, and i think this could be one of then, they've moved mountains with things like boycott a great option here

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hollywood isnt the only one who had started with this Pedophile Ring. There are some in Europe with very odd tastes. And strangest with its activity.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Cheney.
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join