It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elijah Wood : Hollywood Elite Pedophile Ring

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

A certain anonymous commenter has become internet-infamous in the last few weeks by dropping some incredibly detailed, disturbing and very insidery gossip about Hollywood — regarding incest, pedophilia, and secret call girl rings that allegedly involve young starlets like Hayden Panettiere and Amanda Bynes — in the comments section of a popular blind item blog. Crazier than what he's saying is who many believe is doing the blabbing: Robert Downey Jr.

Link to article

This is a little old but yeah supposedly Robert Downey Jr was anonymously throwing hollywood pedo's under the bus. He has since denied this but he seems like a smart enough guy to want to protect his very lucrative career. It is interesting to note the strange and outlandish behavior of Amanda Bynes in recent years past however in contrast Hayden Panettiere has been low-key with no public displays of mental instabilities.

Robert downey Jr also had his run with drugs so maybe it's possible that some of the good guys in Hollywood feel stuck between a rock and a hard place and fall into drugs to numb the pain of what they have seen and choose to be quiet about in order to protect their careers. Those without money and success can say all day how they would do this or do that but when people get accustomed to a certain (wealthy) lifestyle it can be hard to walk away from.

I've referenced the show True Detective before because it touches on this and season two is set in California where this kind of thing is rampant and it's a really dark, gritty and good series.
edit on 26-5-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

You say: "It's a good thing we have Salon and Huffpost advocating for pedophilia on behalf of the elite."

Fun to make things up, isn't it? This is why no one believes children when they come forward, they are known for making things up.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why stop at "Business" when you can just keep going.....Homes, Camps, Youth Groups, Pro-sports, Amature sports, Church groups, the Taliban.....the list goes on. Little boys keep quiet, and men can turn into monsters almost anytime and anywhere.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I am friends with a very well known actor's brother and he tells me that women would bring their underage daughters to him and offer them up. They want to be famous, and they will do what ever they have to to get there.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

I know how that goes!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

You say: "It's a good thing we have Salon and Huffpost advocating for pedophilia on behalf of the elite."

Fun to make things up, isn't it? This is why no one believes children when they come forward, they are known for making things up.

What else do you call it when they offer up material seeking to make people think of pedophilia as "just another orientation" like being gay? Then draw the comparison.

We have been taught/indoctrinated that being gay is something that is normal and natural because it is just another orientation like being straight is.

Now they are starting the same game with pedophilia. Pedophiles can't help it ... they were born that way.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

interesting post

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This is a scene from an upcoming Disney movie The Secret Life of Pets. I believe it portrays subliminal messaging.

If you listen to the guys voice, you can kind of surmise that he is a homosexual man.

His pet "Leonard"--a male poodle, all frou-frou and fur manicured.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

What are you trying to say exactly? What is the subliminal message?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

You can disagree with what I say, but I am not a liar. You may have missed my post regarding Salon and Huffpost running numerous articles and essays advocating for the normalcy of pedophilia.

If you are going to call someone a liar, you might want to verify if they are actually lying or not. In this instance there is not a single false piece of information provided.

This is not a joking matter, and I do not need to make things up to highlight the atrocities that are taking place right beneath the surface of our civilization.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We have been taught/indoctrinated that being gay is something that is normal and natural because it is just another orientation like being straight is.

The acceptability of homosexuality may vary from society to society.

But...

You are aware that homosexuality occurs in the animal kingdom as well, aren't you? It's not exclusive to Homo sapiens.

As far as transgenderism and pedophelia goes, the animal kingdom has no evidence that supports that either of the two are genetic.

Personally I think Pedophelia is a learned attraction that is part of an environmental stimulus. Society will never accept pedophelia as a norm, not in the west at least.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
But they only came after Michael Jackson? Why?

He was rich. Lots of money to pay lawyers. It's a capitalist system. Money is currency. Currents are supposed to "flow" around, out one person's pocket and into another's pocket. That's how the government gets it's cut. There's no tax when you hang on to your cash. But, as soon as cash is transferred, whollop, Uncle Sam takes a bite. You must feed everybody. The only evil in a capitalist system is sitting on your money. 'ur not supposed to stock it up, you've got to spend.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

August 10, 2019

President Trump launched a MOAT (Mother of All Tweets) directly at Hollywood elites yesterday.

Boldly Exposing them for WHO THEY REALLY ARE:

U.S. President Donald J. Trump: “Liberal Hollywood is Racist at the highest level, and with great Anger and Hate!

They like to call themselves ‘Elite,’ but they are not Elite.

In fact, it is often the people that they so strongly oppose that are actually the Elite.

The movie coming out is made in order…. to inflame and cause chaos. They create their own violence, and then try to blame others.

They are the true Racists, and are very bad for our Country!”

More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-167899

President Trump called Hollywood out over the same RACISM that African American actors and actresses have been complaining and angry about, over the past 50+ years!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join