It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Interesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

You only have to understand how infrared radiation works to know that this statement of yours is false. For example, firemen use infrared detectors to literally see through walls to find people in burning buildings.

I don't disallow your suspicions, but you really need to do some research as has been suggested. And I do believe in special powers, etc.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Could be that most of the nerves are in the face area. They would be the ones most likely to pick it up. Being closest to the processing centres.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Body temperature is 98f and at one centimeter from the skins surface in general it is lower.

What level of heat can the copper express radiant energy??

In all likelihood at one centimeter from the head temp is near that of "room conditions".

To be honest I am looking for someone who wants to debunk me.

The idea that cause is related to radiant energy is completely bogus.

edit on 22-5-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Perhaps the copper being configured somewhat like a coil is causing minute disturbance to the northern em field of the human body. The field or region yes said to be the crown or if further up Kandalhani Serpent release points...
This is 1z subjective analysis.

edit on 5/22/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
www.idc-online.com...

Further reading...

quantummechanics.ucsd.edu...
edit on 22-5-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What if there are sensors that you can use better than others. With the right tool you should be able to increase body awareness so that you can track another person while having your eyes closed just by the vibration/heat/cold symptom difference in your body when the fields meet.

From my point of view.
Chakra might not yet be a perfect presentation for how the body works but it is close enough to "what is" to be useful as a tool.
edit on 22-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

How do you define minute?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

How do you define minute?

Small, but recognizable difference detected when experiment performed...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You can do this with your finger aswell.
Close your eyes while doing it, and then move your finger all arround your face.
if you are calm enough, then you can follow your finger, even to your toes, without touching any part of your body.

After few days of training, you can start to do the above thing, but without using your finger, using imagination.
it is a nice meditation experience.

Someone asked, why is this feeling on head first , and not on the belly or somewhere else.

The answer is, you can feel this everywhere arround the body.
Look, the other parts of the body are usualy covered with clothes. This made a constant flood of sensations, which across years, you have started to ignore. You can, still, feel all this everywhere, but you have to retrain the awareness.

Training this will increase your Intuition.

a side note, on the Quote contained in Ophiuchus 13 signature

* "IF YOU DENY ME BEFORE MAN I WILL DENY YOU BEFORE MY FATHER IN HEAVEN"(JESUS CHRIST)

This is only partialy true, because it has Ego and Fear threat in it.
What is really meant in this:

ACIM:
What it REALLY means is that if you are ashamed of me (or embarrassed by love), you will project and therefore make it impossible for me to reach you. Make every effort you can NOT to do this. I will help you as much as you will let me.

edit on 23/5/2016 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Fascinating and thank you for that response.

This methodology as a meditation technique is actually very ancient and not only in relation to Eastern Cultures.

I feel it is possible that Psi ability is a developmental issue akin to, "learning how to walk to talk".

This avenue seems to be the means to access such experiences for all human life on Earth.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Thanks for you response.

What about an atom? Its EM field is what presents the perspective of solidity?

This factor as related to solidity was only recently expressed as fact in relation to modern science.

I disagree with the idea that the human brain is, "hardwired" to interpret reality just as solids.

Great Avatar

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

What if there are sensors that you can use better than others. With the right tool you should be able to increase body awareness so that you can track another person while having your eyes closed just by the vibration/heat/cold symptom difference in your body when the fields meet.

From my point of view.
Chakra might not yet be a perfect presentation for ear how the body works but it is close enough to "what is" to be useful as a tool.

I agree completely.

But to be clear you are suggesting that humans have more than five senses.
edit on 23-5-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It seems possible that the body as a whole can effectively function as a sensor.

edit on 23-5-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I do not know since I am not sure how senses should be defined. If I go with Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sight or vision
Hearing or audition
Taste
Smell or olfaction
Touch or somatosensation

Even if we play around with energetic body states and increase touch it is still touch?

Is an empath who feel what other souls feel in their body using disconnected touch or should it be defined as another sense?

How do you define telepathy (wireless communication with a human body) with these 5 sense?

If we add Ayatana. Then are there 6 senses even if a person have not experienced non local phenomena?

In Buddhist philosophy, Ayatana or "sense-base" includes the mind as a sense organ, in addition to the traditional five.

If there any one here who know of a sense that is not these 6 then I would be interested in hearing about the experiance.

edit on 24-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

In way I think you answered your own question..

A 7th sense would involve the ability to be aware outside the range of the human senses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join