It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO or cgi?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The night time video for me is just that, a night time video of lights that could be just about anything.

I only included that video because it had the original video incorporated into it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If you want to see real 'triangle UFOs', go watch the night sky on major highways.

My guess surveillance.

I've seen one hovering about 100 feet off the ground, I wouldn't think aliens to prefer red/white/blue lighting, unless they are patriotic aliens.

Drones seem more economical these days. During Fergie riots, had one fly-over during the day, seemed to be patrolling major highway area. Good thing I didn't see any missiles on it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I made a gif of the bit that is the coolest bit (in my opinion).

It is a tl;dr if you will.

Please don't get mad at me about the quality, it is the first time I ever tried to make a gif!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I am certainly stuck between the cgi and the exotic on this one. I think the little Aylmao's are definitely not in the equation.

I am finding it hard to see the spot you refer to, but I put that down to my eyesight and my crap computer. If you could screenshot an example that would be cool, if not no worries though.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Sorry, I can do neither at the moment.

It's a tiny little dot in the center when the object is flat and seen from the bottom. (when it makes the perfect triangle shape)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

No problem there. I would try myself but I literally can't see it lol.

I am sure that if anyone reading the thread is of a mind, they will do so. I had enough trouble with the gif, although modern websites make it so much easier than it must have been a while ago I imagine.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Whether real or fake, the object moves exactly as a mull-mass craft would move, almost instantaneously.

A white triangle is unusual. Perhaps TPTB are starting to bring them out into the daytime. That process of alerting the general public to the capabilities of the craft are long over due, top-secret military weapon or not.

Of course, it could be a fake, thus, the beauty of it being allowed to be seen, the perpetual question.

I've mentioned on ATS many times that one evening at the conclusion of a UFO conference in Laramie, that about 20 people and I witnessed a huge craft with about a dozen extremely bright strobe lights spend 20 minutes moving across the sky. Was it an alien craft or one of our own, mocking us UFOnuts? You decide. So many of you supposedly intelligent and observant members on ATS are so woefully lacking in a true understanding of the real situation. ...And others are shills for TPTB to deny that we have anything truly exotic as the truth must come out, but they don't want a huge stir in the population that will in turn create lot of uncomfortable questions about the true origins of massless motion.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Was it an alien craft or one of our own, mocking us UFOnuts? You decide.

I can't. I wasn't there
But that would seem to be a false dichotomy.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The constant tiny jitter without even a moment of variation and short distance warp speed gives it away as all CGI. 100 percent USDA Fake with cheap effects added in as an insult to the originating injury.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Phage

The movement @1:17 and the get out of town bit @2:07 ish say not balloon to me.

Yeah but Phage has a foolproof method of spotting CGI:

If it's not obviously a balloon, it's CGI.

Doesn't that simplify things nicely?

But typically that is the case.

Well, anyhow, either its a remarkable craft of seemingly alien origins (given it tends to jump around and certainly preforms maneuvers no nation on earth can yet), or its cgi.
CGI being so incredible these days you simply cant tell the difference.

So, whats left then is credibility. is the photographer a known reputable source? ...nope, its anonymous on the internet.

If there is a reasonable explanation, then that should be taken until there is new evidence to show otherwise...reasonable explanation here is sadly anonymous is once again doing hoax videos.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That looks a lot like what I saw, only my sighting was black, not bright white or glowing like that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
That looks a lot like what I saw, only my sighting was black, not bright white or glowing like that.

Aerodynamically it seems to be flying in the wrong direction

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

What I saw was a black triangle shape, very high up -- I could tell it was a triangle because it was slowly rotating and sort of "sliding" to the side. I wasn't the only one to see it either. None of my photos turned out good because it was so far away, when I zoomed in with my iPhone it got blurry.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Imo, as far as the first video, laypeople just cannot tell anymore, ultimately, without lot's of info around it, including forensic data, but I was interested until the flash-jump and I immediately thought cgi ...

but it's well done cgi and it seemed to pass behind clouds, but still be translucently visible which seems like a butt ache for cgi, and though I've never seen anything take off that fast, or jump, doesn't mean they can't or that it isn't real...

so, heh, thanks for bringing it here! If fake, better than usual, at least.

ETA: and Abe, I see what u r speaking of with the few pixles added in the middle to give it a depth and reality that's usually missing in cgi... huh ...
edit on 5/22/2016 by Baddogma because: fix grammar as much as I'm able

edit on 5/22/2016 by Baddogma because: eta

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The first video is an old CGI created by the known hoaxers Marco & Nico Kaschuba, two brothers from Germany, owners of several hoaxes channel like crazybreakingnews - 8118th - SecretScienceTV - 07TV - UFObook and UFOfilesTV.

Here's the "original fake" by UFOFilesTV:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I was watching the first video in slow motion at 0.25 speed. At the end, about 2:15, where it is shown zoomed in the closest, and slowed down, right before it flares up and shoots away you can see it start to undulate very slowly and subtly. Interesting.

Just an observation.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the replies, an interesting journey with what seems like some kind of an outcome. I had quite high hopes for this video, but alas it seems as if ufoofinterest has nailed the coffin lid shut on this one.

I had a little root around for information on Marco and Nico Kaschuba, and the news doesn't look good.

Article (short) here in Spanish, basically just saying they are fakers after a look at one of their videos:

Lamentiraestaahifuera

Kudos for the website name though, it means the lie is out there!

Another article here exposing the brothers:

Metabunk article

I found what appears to be Nico and Marco's personal YouTube channels here:

NicoKaschuba YouTube

MarcoKaschuba YouTube

The about sections of those channels state they are film maker and journalist/photographer respectively (among other things).

This lead me to the following site:

MarcoKaschuba.com

I think the guy shows talent as a cameraman!

I don't know why such people would dedicate themselves to hoaxing though.

I haven't investigated anymore into the link between these guys and the actual YouTube channel UFOFilesTV, but given that the video was uploaded there, and earlier than here, plus the fact that at least a couple of the other videos on that channel seem fake as all hell, I have to admit, the patient seems to have no pulse at the moment.

Good catch there Ufoofinterest.

Just as a bonus though, @AbeFroman, dude I can NOW see the little black dot thing!

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
The first video is an old CGI created by the known hoaxers Marco & Nico Kaschuba, two brothers from Germany, owners of several hoaxes channel like crazybreakingnews - 8118th - SecretScienceTV - 07TV - UFObook and UFOfilesTV.

Here's the "original fake" by UFOFilesTV:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Dont worry if you ever see the real thing youll never be fooled by a video again.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Dont worry if you ever see the real thing youll never be fooled by a video again.

Yeah, about that, you couldn't have a word with someone, you know, and get one sent over here, could you? Any time would be great although preferably not in a dangerous area very late at night.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

BP is right. When you see one in the really, real world... well, that world gets small. The one I saw seem to glide effortlessly. Like it was throttled down or idling. It is pretty awesome. You don't go, "Ohhhhhhh" You yell, "'Merica! F yeah!" And you watch and wonder how it works. They are up there to be seen. Not sure how I got to see one. But thanks! (points fingers to the sky)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join