It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Trump disclose information about UFOs and extra-terrestrials? [Poll]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
a reply to: schuyler

Yes, here you go bestufoevidence.weebly.com/government-officials.html

Weak, it starts with a quote from John Podesta.

It's time to find out what the truth really is that's out there [about UFOs]. We ought to do it because it's right. We ought to do it, quite frankly, because the American people can handle the truth.

So he's still looking for the truth about UFOs. Doesn't seem like much proof.

Who wants to take the next one?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I just watched a program on this very subject and it comes down to "the need to know". A lot of ordinary people "want" to know but the President has no need to know unless it concerns an immediate threat to the nation.
Jimmy Carter was told "your curiosity is not a need". You can read into that what you want.

He could do what Eisenhower did when he was denied the same info (according to this) exopolitics.org...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

A government official who had the highest function in the white house for Bill, then got hired by Obama and Hillary who is openly speaking about declassifying UFO files and is implying aliens multiple times.

Yeah, totally not significant.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yes, here you go bestufoevidence.weebly.com/government-officials.html

NONE of these guys is a good witness. They have all been extensively vetted before. Most have never ever seen a UFO; they are story repeaters. There are multiple threads here on ATS of all of them. Hellyer is a good example of someone who knows absolutely nothing, yet he is presented as "His Excellency" the ex-minister of defense for Canada. AS IF THAT GAVE HIM ACCESS TO SECRET STUFF. It did not. He became interested in UFOs while in his eighties long after he retired after he attended a UFO Conference in Hawaii put on by our friend, Steven Greer. He was immediately seized upon by the Disclosure Crowd as one of your "high-ranking whistle blowers."

What did he blow the whistle on? NOTHING. He just attended a UFO conference, read a book, and became interested. He's never seen a UFO.

Podesta? Never saw a UFO

Carter? Saw the planet Venus and called it a UFO.

Corso? Have you actually read his stuff? If you listen to him he personally saved Italy from Communism and was bosom buddies with an alien, just happened to see the Roswell bodies because he was invited "Hey, take a look at this!" His stories are frequently laughable and his book is chock full of inaccuracies and abject speculation, some of which were due to his co-author, Bill Birnes.

Robert Dean? Oh, please. Not him again.

A lot of the guys on this web site were on the National Press Club list I already extensively analyzed above. If this web site is all you've got, it's nothing spectacular, full of charlatans, story-tellers, and people who have actually personally seen nothing.

Do yourself a favor and type in any one of these names into the ATS search engine, choose one of many threads on each one of them, and read up on how credible they are.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

A government official who had the highest function in the white house for Bill, then got hired by Obama and Hillary who is openly speaking about declassifying UFO files and is implying aliens multiple times.

Maybe to you he's implying aliens. I read that he wants to find the truth about UFOs.

UFOs are not alien spacecraft they are Unidentified Flying Objects.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Would Trump disclose information about UFOs and extra-terrestrials?

I don't think he will have time to do that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I can give you the answers you seek right now.

1. No non-terrestrials are visiting this planet in full-size form, nor will they ever.

2. We are limited by the expansion rate of the Universe (space-time fabric) to ever be accessed by our Local Group, right now, and in the near future (10e6 years or less) will not even be able to see much beyond the Local Group (as other clusters move away at faster and faster speeds (space expanding).

3. It is impossible (or nearly so) for any non-terrestrials to find us, and the ones that might be able to do so don't care about third-dimensional beings.

4. Evolution does not seem to select for 'intelligence' as a trait. Instead it seems to select for size and aggression.

5. There is probably a Great Filter which all but prevents evolving from single-cells to multiple cells. This is probably, however, a lot of microbial life in the Galaxy (or Local Group).

6. All suspected visits, lights in the sky, daylight flying things are misidentification, 'stories' without substance, or outright hoaxes. There has never been a positive connection which can be definitely related to any beings flying a 'craft'.

7. Because of the propensity for people to commit hoaxes, we will never be able to separate out any facts. Therefore, studying the ET hypothesis is a waste of time.

8. The US gov't or any other is not in possession of non-terrestrial technology, nor would it help them if they were because you can't reverse-engineer anything without knowledge of the "means of production", which we will never have.

9. Prosaic solutions are many orders of magnitude more probable than -any- exotic explanation involving non-terrestrials.

10. Non-terrestrials would not, and need not 'hide' from observation. That is a movie myth, or construct. If they were here we'd know it. We'd see bases on the Moon or on Mars.

HTH

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Correct. He's heard stories, just like Edgar Mitchell heard stories, but didn't see anything himself. But Hey! Edgar Mitchell! High ranking whistleblower!!! Not. he didn't see anything himself. Further, Podesta has had his time up at bat. What did he produce last time? Nothing. Why not? He was there, but he produced zilch. If he could not perform last time, why do you think he will again be "in a position" (that he was in before) to do something? It's Deja vu all over again.

Now. Pointing to a web site is not research. At least I have posted some of my own original research and analysis above only to have you point to a website as your "answer." I'm the one doing all the work here. If you want to take one of your favorite whistle blowers and look into his story and cite why he is credible and show your work, great! I'd be happy to chat with you or anyone on that basis. But so far I do not find your thoughts on the matter of Disclosure at all credible. You've got nothing. That's not a fair exchange.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

Why would be 'photos and videos of them all over the net'?

Because now for a good few years we've had these handy little computer and camera devices in our pockets called smart phones.

They love secrecy and working on the shadows, they know very well that a public undeniable incident could threaten their goals, do you think they're stupid? They have invested enormous amount of time, resources and energy this.

Really,if they are about secrecy as much as you say they are then why do they fly in such an easily identified aircraft and make any appearances at all then? Just being seen once or twice kinda ruins the whole secrecy thing.

Oh and yeah, sadly they exist and have been operating for some quite time now. Why would be coming here?And that one was already answered several times.

What proof do you have of this other than the show ancient aliens and other fabrications and stories told by others.

Do we have massive panic on the streets because some random lights on the sky behaving strangely? I don't think so, do we have public protests because the ones claming to be abducted by alien beings? Not at all. See? They already won, they need a layer of secrecy consistent enough to operate, what if sometimes a peasant sees one of their ships? What if some abductee have some memories recovered? Did anything at all changed? Does the people pressure the government institutions enough demanding answers?

The proof is all over the place, let me give you a hint: listen to the abductees, specially the ones that don't like to go public with their experiences.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

You're acting as if we have physics all figured out yet our models are very incomplete and we, as a baby species are already playing with the idea of warp drives etc.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I have access to a SCIF.

You misunderstand. I said there are 38 levels, what I didn't do was name each of them.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

My friend, I made that website.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

People ask such vague questions. 'Is there Intelligent Life in the Universe' they say. What does that mean. Yes, on a planet around a star 13billion LY from Earth there are some very bright octopi-like creatures. Other than that all there is RIGHT NOW are single-celled creatures, perhaps a few bacteria.

How does that amount to anything?

But the only worthwhile idea worth pondering is 'can full-size non-terrestrials, whom we can communicate with, who are not on a different time-scale than we are (too fast or too slow), come here to Earth, RIGHT NOW'. The answer is NO.

In fact I'll make it even simpler. 'Can full-sized non-terrestrials come to Earth RIGHT NOW'. The answer is still no.

The space-time fabric of the Universe is expanding ever faster and we will soon, if not already, be limited to the boundary of our Local Group. We will never be visited by anything beyond that area (~ 54 galaxies, about 10e6 LY across), and as of now, we are the only sentient beings in the vicinity. We should treasure that distinction and cease trying to destroy ourselves.

HTH

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I don't believe any of our presidents are privy to knowledge of extraterrestrials. Even if they were, they wouldn't disclose because it would destroy the belief system of billions of religious people. It would be a catastrophe to say the least.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Reason Trump would even be elected: Because the american public is kinda clueless....

Only because of your personal perspective you feel that way, but you could be wrong, except personal ego doesn't allow that possibility, so everyone else is "kinda clueless" but not you.. Right so far?

edit on 3-6-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
And he will say there's nothing to disclose, because that's what he will be told to say. He'll do and say what the GOP elite tell him to do and say.

That assumes that there is something to disclose doesn't it? It's a piss poor argument that if someone doesn't tell you what you (hypothetical you, not you personally) want to hear, they must be keeping it a secret from you.

No it doesnt necessarily assume that, there is a ton of information that could be disclosed whether it proves anything or not.

For anyone saying the POTUS doesnt have a need to know, do you really believe that?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

I think he would do whatever would make him the most money or bring him the most fame

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

And he will say there's nothing to disclose, because that's what he will be told to say. He'll do and say what the GOP elite tell him to do and say.

That assumes that there is something to disclose doesn't it? It's a piss poor argument that if someone doesn't tell you what you (hypothetical you, not you personally) want to hear, they must be keeping it a secret from you.

No it doesnt necessarily assume that, there is a ton of information that could be disclosed whether it proves anything or not.

For anyone saying the POTUS doesnt have a need to know, do you really believe that?

How do you know there is a ton of information to be 'disclosed'? If you know about it then it's already been 'disclosed'.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How do you know there is a ton of information to be 'disclosed'? If you know about it then it's already been 'disclosed'.

click the ***** INFORMATION ***** link for a thread full of examples
edit on 4-6-2016 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

click the ***** INFORMATION ***** link for a thread full of examples

Oh, ok. You mean allegations, talks about 'we were told to hand in our evidence and never speak about it again' etc.? Not actual information that some would call disclosure then?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join