It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in video from Russian rocket launch from new base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The Russian media is reporting a 'UFO' in the video from an on-board camera on the recent inaugural launch from the east Siberian cosmodrome at Vostochny. On youtube the discussion is pretty unsympathetic, most comments suggest it's a piece falling off the booster.

НЛО СОПРОВОЖДАЛ ЗАПУСК С КОСМОДРОМА ВОСТОЧНЫЙ: БОРТОВЫЕ КАМЕРЫ ЗАФИКСИРОВАЛИ СТРАННЫЕ ОБЪЕКТЫ

UFO accompanies the launch from the Vostochny cosmodrome: onboard camera recorded a strange object

u-f.ru...

video link here =
youtu.be...

edit on 22-5-2016 by JimOberg because: add headline translation

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
During stage separation there is a number of debris in the foreground. I personally believe there is more out there then we're led to believe, but in this case, what they deem as a UFO could be a piece of ice from condensation formed during launch. OR just separation debris.

I watched the YouTube video several times. The object in question doesn't appear to move in a manner thats 'controlled" . I wouldn't say this is conclusive. *shrug* Are there any alternative angles? or footage?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Here is the video from that youtube link.
edit on 22-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Here is the video from that youtube link.

UFO? No. Looks like all the other white particles that preceded it. It's just going in a different direction.

On a side note. Someone post this in all the flat earth threads so we can shut that nonsense up once and for all.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

On a side note. Someone post this in all the flat earth threads so we can shut that nonsense up once and for all.

Doubtful that would happen as long as youtube videos say the Earth is flat.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

They'll dig their heads in the dirt and just claim it's cgi or shot with a fish eye lense.
edit on 22-5-2016 by PaidShill because: Typing on phone

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nah, that's just an intel eye in the sky. You don't think that you know of every eye that's in space. There are hundreds of spy satalites in space and thousands of pieces of junk. The junk they'll tell you about, spy satalites err, err, err.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
The Russian media is reporting a 'UFO' in the video from an on-board camera on the recent inaugural launch from the east

well, It may well be an Unorthodox aerial vehicle but I also think its a good chance its a reverse engineered vehicle and hence not really a UFO but what other name is more appropriate?

top topics

join