It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders Supporters Are Being Set-Up By The DNC To Be Arrested At The Convention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Sounds like a recipe for Trump supporters to me.

But then again, you and I may be biased and our posts about our biased are totally worthless and a complete waste of energy.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have an idea.

Why don't we emphasize what our respective Candidates stand for and debate those issues, rather than nonsense?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So had he ran as an independent and not had the resources of the DNC he would still be an unknown.

He has achieved all the recognition he needs. Why not declare himself an independent now? Remember, this election is not just about the presidency: there are seats in Congress at stake as well.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Swills

So had he ran as an independent and not had the resources of the DNC he would still be an unknown.

He has achieved all the recognition he needs. Why not declare himself an independent now? Remember, this election is not just about the presidency: there are seats in Congress at stake as well.

And Supreme Court seats.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I have an idea.

Why don't we emphasize what our respective Candidates stand for and debate those issues, rather than nonsense?

Because much of what certain candidates stand for is nonsense.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I have an idea.

Because much of what certain candidates stand for is nonsense.

I hear you and understand.

However, debating the issues themselves, in their relative "nonsensicality" seems like it would be more productive than just continuing the equivalent of "Your guy stinks!" "No, your guy stinks!"

Or gal, as the case might be.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This does not surprise me one bit.
Hillary is on the Corporate and Banking Globalist Team who has went to about every Bilderberg Meeting there is.
Trump is also a Globalist based on his track record of utilizing slave labor and moving business to Communist China

What is the difference between Hillary and Trump?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
This does not surprise me one bit.
Hillary is on the Corporate and Banking Globalist Team who has went to about every Bilderberg Meeting there is.
Trump is also a Globalist based on his track record of utilizing slave labor and moving business to Communist China

What is the difference between Hillary and Trump?

Your post put me in mind of this photograph ... for some reason:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Some context of that pic.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Some context of that pic.

LOL.

Feel better?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I have been saying for years that we need to do away with lobbyists and take the money out of politics!

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I have been saying for years that we need to do away with lobbyists and take the money out of politics!

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

I don't hate any players ... well, almost none.

I just think all government is suspect and all politicians are liars.

But I'm just an old leftist.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That pic always reminds me of this article: WaPo

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: seeker1963

That pic always reminds me of this article: WaPo

I will be the first to admit I don't fully trust Trump because I realize that the elite are light years ahead of us with propaganda and information. Trump very well could be that good guy in those professional wrestling matches that the people get behind to find out he turns on them to help the bad guys win a match.

The thing is, Bernie is the same, and if we are wrong about it, then what's the consequences? 4 more years of what we have been dealing with for the past 30 or more.

A march towards "globalism".

Nothing lost, nothing gained. I am just enjoying the show to be honest. If perhaps things change for the better, well I will be SHOCKED!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The thing is, Bernie is the same...

Yep.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't think the Bernie supporters need any help being violent.

Just getting on top of things, to blame on others for what Bernie fans are most likely to do at the convention?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
One point I find interesting about the Nevada swiftboating and the idea that there may be plans to have Sen. Sanders delegates or supporters arrested in Philadelphia is it would just fuel the #NeverHillary and #BernieorBust movements.

Once again I see, the DNC anf Hilley being blinded by there want of an HRC presidency, painting Sanders as violent is only further frustrating his supporters. where's that party unity?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
One point I find interesting about the Nevada swiftboating and the idea that there may be plans to have Sen. Sanders delegates or supporters arrested in Philadelphia is it would just fuel the #NeverHillary and #BernieorBust movements.

Interesting, to me, in that it suggests that perhaps Bernie is meant to benefit from this show.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Now that is quite an interesting point, while that is getting quite deep, the psyop game has to be complicated beyond the average persons perception.

I've heard you theorize that Sanders is the DNC's end game, this adds fuel to that trend of thought.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Whenever a candidate actually benefits from 'the unfair,' 'the mud-slinging,' 'the smears,' and 'negative press,' the fact that the benefit was the intended result has to be taken into consideration.

It's not so much a psy-ops as it is savvy campaign strategy and marketing coordinated with a complicit media. People get PhDs from Harvard in political science to dream this kind of thing up.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

edit on 22-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join