It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders Supporters Are Being Set-Up By The DNC To Be Arrested At The Convention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary's Primary financial backer George Soros has been orchestrating and funding these so-called 'Bernie distrupters'...It's not hard to make the connection as to who wants Bernie supporters to be blamed for violence.

What makes you think Trump isn't behind the disruptions?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Why did Bernie run as a democrat if he's *really* an independent?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hello?...George Soros?...Prime Hillary backer?...Funds and organizes the demonstrations?
Lights going on yet?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Are we talking about the same super delegates that went on record as pledging themselves to HRC before Sen Sanders declared his running for the nomination?

Thanks again for correcting the record!

Do you have a problem with delegates voting their conscience? If they supported Hillary before, why should they change their support now? And please stop with the sarcasm, it reflects poorly on your candidate.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Since you never bothered to read past the first post I have to repost an answer that I already gave:

And how did the Libertarian debate go, how much attention and recognition did it garner for them?

When / who was the last third party president?

What percent of presidents have been third party candidates?

Great question.... NOT!!!!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hello?...George Soros?...Prime Hillary backer?...Funds and organizes the demonstrations?
Lights going on yet?

This discussion will lead off topic. Suffice to say that Trump is the chief beneficiary of the violence. Anarchy in the streets justifies authoritarian measures.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Why did Bernie run as a democrat if he's *really* an independent?

I've asked this particular question for some time.

Bernie has made a career on "being Independent."

Yet, he "turned coat" when he wanted to run for President?

It's absurd. Also absurd is the fact that the Democratic Party could only field one real Democrat (*cough* Moderate Republican*cough*) in one of the most critical Presidential elections of our time.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This is why I hate politics. Sanders' supporters can see that the democratic powers that be, would be willing to do this to this to other democrats but their intallerance, won't allow them to comprehended. If Hillary and the DNC would do this to their own side, wouldn't they do the same thing, or worse things to republicans and independents. .

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I am waiting for you to explain why the Democratic Party should waste its resources on someone who does not consider himself a Democrat, and who is not aligned with the Party's current values. Sanders has achieved a high enough profile that he no longer needs those resources; in order to access them he will have to abandon everything his supporters see in him. Please, a simple answer without sarcasm or personal attacks would be nice.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

This is why I hate politics. Sanders' supporters can see that the democratic powers that be, would be willing to do this to this to other democrats but their intallerance, won't allow them to comprehended. If Hillary and the DNC would do this to their own side, wouldn't they do the same thing, or worse things to republicans and independents. .

Just for accuracy's sake, let's not pretend that HRC doesn't have support among the rank-and-file of registered Democrats ... she obviously does.

It's not all about a "power grab" from above. Political parties do have rules, and they do have the right to set rules. Those rules are not typically fair an equitable, nor are they intended to be.

This is the primary reason (ha!) why they need to be removed from the American Electoral process and we need to return to a Constitutional basis.
edit on 22-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Are we talking about the same super delegates that went on record as pledging themselves to HRC before Sen Sanders declared his running for the nomination?

Thanks again for correcting the record!

Do you have a problem with delegates voting their conscience? If they supported Hillary before, why should they change their support now? And please stop with the sarcasm, it reflects poorly on your candidate

But you asked:

Can you understand why Super Delegates, who are the party's equivalent of the Senate-- senior "statesmen" who are expected to safeguard the values and interest of the party-- mistrust him?

Mistrust him? They sided with HRC before he announced his running!

Thanks for correcting the record!
edit on 22-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's absurd. Also absurd is the fact that the Democratic Party could only field one real Democrat (*cough* Moderate Republican*cough*) in one of the most critical Presidential elections of our time.

I agree. There was clearly some back room wheeling and dealing involved. It is regrettable. It is also regrettable that the Republican Party could not find a moderate to challenge Hillary. There are a lot of people secretly wishing for a Colin Powell- Elizabeth Warren coalition party.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'll tell you why it's a great question, because the answer you're giving makes zero sense with your OP.

It's not like these tactics are new in the DNC. So, if the party is allegedly going to support Hillary "despite" what the voters want -- and use dirty tricks to make it happen -- then what benefit does Bernie get by running as a democrat?

None, according to your recent threads. It's a cognitively dissonant argument.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Mistrust him? They sided with HRC before he announced his running!

Correct. If they wanted him, they would have drafted him.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Also absurd is the fact that the Democratic Party could only field one real Democrat (*cough* Moderate Republican*cough*) in one of the most critical Presidential elections of our time.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What on earth are you talking about?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Lights going on yet?

This discussion will lead off topic. Suffice to say that Trump is the chief beneficiary of the violence. Anarchy in the streets justifies authoritarian measures.

...and there's certainly nothing "authoritarian" about Crooked Hillary and 'Renfield' Wasserman-Shultz's DNC.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I always love your nonsensical opinions, I am sure they make sense to you. As for your push towards your goal of going off topic, I am not going there.

link   
The Hillary Dems have seen the light with the BErnie supporters. The DOZENS of YouTube videos highlighting their penchant for violence, force, aggression.

They're now physically scared. Welcome to reality Clintonistas.

Joke: How do you turn a Bernie supporter into an arsonist?

Answer: Give him a lighter.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What on earth are you talking about?

What do you mean? Haven't you noticed that this is the most violent election season since 1968?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join