It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Destroys Hilary in Gun Control Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I guess she should have worn that bullet proof vest?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Roared with laughter. That really ... "Made my day."

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It would solve some problems wouldn't it?

One is dead and the other is indicted for murder in a pretty air-tight case. And Uncle Joe comes to save the Democrat's bacon!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
lol. Saw this pop up on my FB news feed a little while ago. Good stuff.

TOTALLY wasn't expecting that.

When I watched this debate and Hillary was blaming Bernie and Vermont gun laws for gun violence; I have to wonder if Hillary thought her argument through.

Vermont has long been known as the safest state in the union. It also has essentially no gun laws. If Vermont is responsible for New York gun violence, then where is Vermont's gun violence?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
If Vermont is responsible for New York gun violence, then where is Vermont's gun violence?

Chicago?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
If Vermont is responsible for New York gun violence, then where is Vermont's gun violence?

It's locked in the mindset of those who would perpetrate it. An armed society, is a polite society. If you practice being polite your whole life, a polite person is what you become.

Says a lot about that New York attitude when you look at it from that perspective.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
That was awesome! Bernie's facial expressions just before, during, and after pulling the trigger are perfectly timed.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I will say again that I totally believe that Bernie is honest in his intent and what he says, but his facial expressions lend themselves well to this sort of thing.

Ted Cruz has the overly dramatic speaking cadence and Bernie is the wacky guy this year.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Some of these Sanders videos are awesome!

new topics

top topics

join