It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Santa Claus was real? He's not, MANDELA AF Effect

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: Chadwickus

I would say it is hard to prove if we can travel across the Earth and never encounter the edges.

Right, to me, the Mandella effect and flat earth are of equal ridiculousness.

They both involve concocting ever increasing absurd scenarios to explain it, they both rely on ignoring accepted science, and they both rely on bandwagon fallacies.

Now, you'll just dismiss all that as me going round in circles again, but there's more to my flat earth question, and that is how many people have the memory that Christopher Columbus was the one to discover the earth was round...this is patently false, yet a very high percentage of people believe this to be the case. It shows how such a thing can propagate and grow and become "common" knowledge

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I've suffered the Jack Daniels effect a few times, does that count?

(post by blupblup removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Or does that make too much sense?

That completely makes sense, which is why your response to it doesn't make sense at all.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

And still refusing to answer the simple question. We both know why you refuse to answer it, because if you admit that we don't know then it kind off destroys your argument that the whole notion is ridiculous.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I've suffered the Jack Daniels effect a few times, does that count?

Most certainly It is the effect that one has of not remembering the events of the night (or nights) prior. It has nothing to due with the drinking of alcohol and its effect on the human brain and memory. It is obviously the shifting of the entire space-time continuum around you. Isn't that the best explanation?

See, I have been converted into a "time-shifter". I believe it all now. It explains so much that went wrong in my life. It was never anything I did wrong, I am perfect....the rest of the universe is wrong. How could I have been so seduced to think that my actions had consequences that were due to my own poor life decisions. It is someone else that made this happen....but why?
Hmmmmmmmmm............

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I also believe the Mandela Effect is a cause somehow of only one sock coming out of the drier when two matching are put in. In other words the answer to this enigma lies within the bizarre world of Kenmore appliances.

SO, in your timeline, is this referred to as the "Kenmore Effect"? Interesting indeed. Another "timeline-shifter" has arrive on the scene. Perhaps there are other memories we can compare and discuss that do not match up with the current timeline. After all, it not could be that you are stating a non-fact, or are not properly remembering something. That is unheard of and crazy talk.

In other words in our normal timeline we put two socks in the dryer. The alternate reality then morphs as soon as the setting is turned to cool/tumble dry. The new reality produces one sock, KitKat without the hyphen, and Depend without the 's'. We are all existing in an alternate universe that manifests with Sears.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

And still refusing to answer the simple question. We both know why you refuse to answer it, because if you admit that we don't know then it kind off destroys your argument that the whole notion is ridiculous.

Right what is the question you're asking me?

Just ask it, simply... no extra filler.... just the question and I'll answer it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I also believe the Mandela Effect is a cause somehow of only one sock coming out of the drier when two matching are put in. In other words the answer to this enigma lies within the bizarre world of Kenmore appliances.

SO, in your timeline, is this referred to as the "Kenmore Effect"? Interesting indeed. Another "timeline-shifter" has arrive on the scene. Perhaps there are other memories we can compare and discuss that do not match up with the current timeline. After all, it not could be that you are stating a non-fact, or are not properly remembering something. That is unheard of and crazy talk.

other words in our normal timeline we put two socks in the dryer. The alternate reality then morphs as soon as the setting is turned to cool/tumble dry. The new reality produces one sock, KitKat without the hyphen, and Depend without the 's'. We are all existing in an alternate universe that manifests with Sears.

Or is it spelled, "Seers". It makes more sense, a see-er is one that can transcend space and time. So, the founder of that company was a seer, a godlike entity that could see across timelines.

Mind == BLOWN.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Right, to me, the Mandella effect and flat earth are of equal ridiculousness.

Why, I just gave you a clear reason that would refute the flat Earth theory. Again, no such reason exists in the case of the ME theory due to its very nature. Still not able to compute that, I see.
edit on 22-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Really, i asked you at least 3 times now, very clearly. I even just pointed out why it is relevant, and you still act like you have no clue. Please.

So do we know everything there is to know about reality, space, time and the possibility of paralel universes, or don't we?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This just goes to show how "smart" you are. That poster is clearly also joking. He even said "Kenmore APPLIANCES" talking about the washing machine. Jeez.

Who's joking? I'm dead serious. My Kenmore theory carries as much validation as the Mandela.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

So, urrm, what exactly is the ME 'theory' based on?
Lots of people forgetting some things? Is that really all you've got?
Hardly a theory is it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So do we know everything there is to know about reality, space, time and the possibility of paralel universes, or don't we?

In which time line? Reality or the Mandela people's time line?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

With the renaming of the company from Seers to Sears, it actually has more IMO.

But then, I could not be wrong.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ok, so you feel that the ME is validated then?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

a reply to: DutchMasterChief

This is a personal insult to another ATS member. The mods have been informed. I have never, not once, made any personal attacks upon you.

I feel violated and demand to not be offended.

Quick. Run to your 'safe space'.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I though you were going to answer the question.

In your reality/timeline.

You really have no excuse anymore.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You know very well what I am talking about when I am refering to the ME theory, because it is exactly the thing you disagree with.

It is just pathetic how y'all are playing dumb, and refusing to answer specific questions.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join