It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the best self defence tactic u can use?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Keeping calm - you'll already be two steps of the guy that's relying on himself or a physical item to give himself confidence. He/she already has a motive: Make you do what they ask; which means they might not be focused on the person recording the confrontation from somewhere in the background.

Also, work on making yourself unpredictable - Most attackers assume you will do one of three things:
1. Fight back
2. Comply
3. Run

Try to not give an indicator which you are going to do - Don't say anything, don't make any attempt to move, focus on your breathing (as you might need to get a bit more air to run). I'd personally give them the creepiest smile I can pull off (and tilt my head, while maintaining eye contact assuming they are in front). When they make their move, that's when you make yours.

-fossilera

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
To see your whole body as a weapon and the absolute political will to do the most horrendous things to your attacker in order to be the surviving party.For example the willingness to rip out jugulars,gouge out eyes,tear out chunks of flesh etc.And when he's down,to end him.So he won't be attacking anyone ever again.

<< 1  2   >>

join