It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Discussing White vs Black Apprentice Concept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here's a little peek into the mind of Donald Trump for ya. In typical Trump fashion, he attributes the concept to an anonymous source who is undoubtedly Trump himself. Maybe he's got MPD?

BuzzFeed - Here’s The Audio Of Trump Discussing Blacks Vs. Whites “Apprentice”

“On The Apprentice there was a concept, okay, thrown out by some person, nine blacks against nine whites,” said Trump. “And it would be nine blacks against nine whites, all highly educated, very smart, strong, beautiful. Do you like it? Do you like it, Robin?”

“Wouldn’t that set off a racial war?” asks Stern. “Actually, I don’t think it would,” responded Trump. “I think it would be handled very beautifully by me. Because, as you know, I’m very diplomatic… Also, I think you’d have 35 million people a night watching.”

Stern said that on some level the idea was wrong, but he’d watch it. “You’d have to, because you want to know when the riots start,” Quivers said.

“There’s something wrong with it, but I don’t know, maybe we should think about it,” Trump said.

Exactly how many years has he been mulling over how to pit people against one another along racial lines for his own benefit?

Note, I'm not calling Donald Trump a racist and in fact, I would be surprised to find out he is one — or for that matter that he actually means a quarter of what he says — but this is certainly suggestive of a willingness to exploit race to get ahead.
edit on 2016-5-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nm.. not taking a part in race debate
edit on 22-5-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
He can't be anymore divisive than our current potus
edit on 22-5-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
He can't be anymore decisive than our current potus

That too??

edit on 5/22/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on May 22nd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yes, I've heard that about 100 million times from the same people who are now supporting the man who is deliberately the most divisive person in American politics in maybe generations.

Just another glaring example of the pervasive cognitive dissonance? (or is it blatant hypocrisy? I can't decide)
edit on 2016-5-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Reality check here for you:
You do know that was a scripted idiot box show always looking for better ratings. Know how many shows actually have already put stuff (meaning feces) like this into practice ?
IT IS A TV SHOW FOR GOSH SAKES.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
OP is digging for something which isn't there.

What might garner high ratings on a reality tv show doesn't lend to a potential role as president.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Taking a page out of my playbook? You're better than that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You do know that was a scripted idiot box show always looking for better ratings.

Yes, I do know that. I don't know why you think his campaign is really all that much different? Because he performs in front of a live studio audience now?

I have a begrudging respect for Donald Trump. I mean, this is like the greatest trolling the world has ever seen. He's definitely a master of marketing to morons. We're talking about a man who really has finger on the pulse of the sheet-metal-clad-tornado-magnets set.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Apparently I'm not!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So Obama's been called the "Divider in Chief" -- and here we have a guy who wants to be POTUS that openly talks about pitting people of different racial backgrounds against one another.

Not even Obama has made such a blatant comment like that.

And no, I don't care that he said it because it would make for good TV and ratings.

My issue is that he would think along those kinds of lines, pitting one racial group against another for profit.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If you had really read my post and understand , you would not have to ask that question Padawan

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

We know you hate Trump. Try harder though.

Obama has been against many of your leftist agendas. I don't know how you can support him still. He's black Bush.

"Trayvon Martin could have been my son", but he didn't say anything about the riots did he?

Trump isn't anti gay (I think that's the problem you have with him). He's also not a racist. Out of all the people he's employed, I've never seen anyone of them claim he was a homophobe or racist.

Islam isn't a race. Illegal immigrants aren't a race. They are both clearly a problem.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Why is this a big deal?

This would be a great ratings getter, just like the O.J. trial.

We have Boys against Girls shows, Trading Spaces and Survivor have both done it.

I think the more shocking notion (as mentioned by Robin Givens) is that riots would occur if a certain team didn't win such a contest.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

More proof we live in Bizzarro land... things that aren't divisive are cried about for months and things that are divisive are called 'stop crying, you PC libtard'.
edit on 5/22/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Actually it's no different than our current society now. You don't see it because you have knowledge of affirmative action. Before that, the vibe was always competitive between races, whites started this though. Upset because of our genetic inferiorities. It's still a culture & race war no matter how you see it. It will be even after the very day I die.

Humans: Most insane species ever to have evolved.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Nothing like fighting fire with fire.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Just because he thinks it would get good ratings doesn't mean anything

He's right I think it would get massive ratings and being involved in entertainment you have to know what works and what doesn't.

In fact I think understanding that shows that A, he's willing to admit that he thinks that and that B he may actually be paying attention to what's going on in America.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AscendantCause42

, whites started this though. Upset because of our genetic inferiorities.

Anybody want to help this guy?

I'm not inferior to ANY man.

You need counseling, friend.

new topics

top topics

join