It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huffington Post Editor's Photo of 'Diverse' Meeting Immediately Backfires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would pay good money to see Milo Yiannopoulos walk into that room and lock the door behind him.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

That would be glorious.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'd love to see the number of those who voted compared to those who didn't and if a low turnout by a specific ethnicity had anything to do with ensuring that result. On a deeper level, we have to forget thinking that humans can only relate to lesser definable traits such as "color." The conditioning has led us all astray.

edit on 21-5-2016 by eisegesis because: stupid head

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hey, they're all...

...kids (mostly)?

I'm starting to think that, now that the radicals from the '60's occupy the highest echelons of power, they're actively promoting the youth into those same positions, bypassing the generations in between them that they haven't been able to directly indoctrinate--those who might cause problems if allowed to take the helm.

It's possible.
edit on 5/21/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

No such thing as too many white

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
look how they are sitting, they basically segregated themself. It looks like there are three Asian girls sitting in a group to the back left.

And just a little more irony, the only blonds are seated together in the front left of the picture.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Here is the founder of the Huffington Post, she fixed her eyes and turned the black hair into a fake blond.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Here she was before! Still hot!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I found a picture of a Fox News editorial meeting:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That seems accurate.
edit on 2120160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

lol smartass

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I found a picture of a Fox News editorial meeting:

THAT is funny!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Sorry I had to!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Not trolling in this one. If those are editors, it might explain somethings with the 'news sourse'. None of the girls are hot. They are not even really cute, Maybe the girl in the middle with her head back might be super cute but the other one are not.

I am not saying that they are sneak them out of the house before your roommates wake up ugly.

They are basically average looking girls but you can tell, they are trying. So beauty is important to them. This says something, not hundred percent sure what, but it's something to keep in mind when reading the HoPo

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
look how they are sitting, they basically segregated themself. It looks like there are three Asian girls sitting in a group to the back left.

Management doesn't mingle with the plebs.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I commend Huffington Post for giving its women some shine but this is not an example of diversity.

I still have not seen a single place where they said this was an example of how diverse they are, someone on the twitter feed made that assumption then everyone else followed that line of thought (Assumptions are the mother of all fkups). Was this really the intention? can we look at the resumes sent to them in the past years?

In any case i can see how this would not be an issue anywhere else but well not all countries on earth are having this illness about always finding something to complain, to the point it gets ridiculous like some white dude eating a watermelon in a room with some black dudes then suddenly another white dude starts screaming their panties off because that's racists somehow or something similar to this.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Definitely applying for an IT Deskside job there

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I guess the huffing ton post is a good read if you are into
Fashion
Cleaning
Cooking or child rearing

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

If that was her before, what was her problem? She was better looking before.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

It's do as I say, not as I do.

Look at the issues the HuffPo bangs over the years. It's the standard SJW stuff, including all the tripe about diversity. Now go look at their board room. Do they practice what they preach?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join