It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1st ever 100% proof that God exists (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
From what you've said, this movie is perfect for you:

Waking Life (Full - Free)

"...the Creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed."

Your dream is awaiting your awakening

(also, don't ever say you have proof of anything on this forum, it'll just result in a headache)
edit on 21-5-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

I think it's an attempt to sound clever and interesting (pleasing to the listener, 'tickling their ears') but has no value other than to demonstrate that these types of people have nothing of interest to share and are often getting people to engage in empty fantasizing and philosophizing about contradictions/paradoxes/nonsense such as:

...Pyron says that God created himself...

Which is a contradiction just like Stephen Hawking claiming the universe created itself. Since Stephen Hawking's book "The Great Design" sold well, perhaps Pyron's fantasies, philosophies and contradictions will do well as well (in terms of figurative 'sales', people taking an interest in them). They certainly did a good number on your mind (pardon if I'm being to figurative), good enough for you to want to share his nonsense (or spread it further, possibly either without realizing it is nonsense or simply not caring cause it all sounds rather nice, 'exotic', nifty or sophisticated, in general 'tickling the ears'; 2 Timothy 4:3,4).

On the other hand for other people it's also used to ridicule the notion of God. So it's a nice assist for that purpose as well, as is the intention of the source of the encouragement of all this nonsensical vague talk about God, useless debates and noneducational conversations. Keeping people in figurative darkness and literal ignorance regarding the real logical sensible evidence and reasons that could help a person to come to the correct* conclusion that God exists as well as find out more about his exact identity (including his name and the meaning thereof for example); "could help a person"...would have an increased chance if it wasn't interfered with as much with the endless amount of mental poison or philosophical tar-water that Pyron for example is spreading, that's why I said "could", it requires quite a bit of effort by the person to be able to recognize contradictions/paradoxes/nonsense and "false stories"/myths fairly quickly so you don't waste too much time filling your mind with what's mentioned in my sig (keeping you in that figurative darkness, not learning anything useful, not training your brain to use inductive reasoning properly, not valuing facts or that which is factual/absolute properly because people are interfering with that logical process as well, twisting logic and people's understanding of words to hide what they're doing, selling philosophies, fantasies and myths/false stories. Telling people things they want to hear about and some make quite a bit of money with it).

* = synonyms: factual/true/certain/absolute/conclusive/definitive (adjective: correct, without error)
edit on 22-5-2016 by whereislogic because: addition

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The only "person" who can prove God exists, is GOD. Anything written by a human is just a human stating what he/she believes, based on ___________. Since all humans are the same species, no one person's belief means any more or less than the next person's.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elijah23

"The entire universe is God's dream, & he just woke up".

Starring Nicholas Cage and Coming to a cinema near you this fall..

Seriously though, that quote sounds like the tag line for a low budget sci-fi movie.

Yeah, it does doesn't it?! That's because they're in the same business (see my previous comment). Entertainment, telling people what they want to hear, demonstrating the 'tickling their ears' part in 2 Timothy 4:3,4; but that text is more specifically focussing on false stories/myths regarding specific imporant subjects of reality (such as the examples of contradictions/paradoxes/nonsense I used in my previous comment), not discussing the whole official* entertainment industry (and all forms of entertainment).

* = or what is viewed by the general public as the...(even though at times, quite often actually, the text is also referring to those in the entertainment industry that are selling the same types of philosophies/ideas and stories about the same subjects of reality, but at least in a lot of cases again they're honest about it being science-fiction or fantasy, it still helps popularize it though in the minds of the masses, especially when done in conjunction with those who do claim this nonsense has some value in relation to discussions about reality)

Perhaps an example of this nonsense (and the promotion of nonsensical philosophies) I'm talking about is better cause I had difficulty in phrasing what I meant above. The philosophies below are related to the way of thinking in the OP (they have off-shoots, one philosophy building upon another, checkout Bishop Berkeley's philosophy of immaterialism for more details):

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
And then there is lucid dreaming where you actually realize you're asleep...

In which one can be God like, and do some extraordinary things...

I've jumped over buildings... the fall woke me up...

i've fell from buildings where i would have died... and woken up...

I can fly like superman in a dream... and have... but i wake up eventually...

Dreaming is wicked cool... but its just that...

imagination... not reality

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Ego will destroy you from inside out.

The All is the (parent) of both Amora and Elohim (God). God is not his name. Amora rules the abyss, God created his own separate kingdom. Judging others makes one a judge of himself.

Humans refuse to grow up but rather spoil themselves with the negatives of others.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What is truly amazing is, out of all the response that I've read, be them negative, yet have I seen anyone relate in anyway Pyron depicted. This means most who have posted negatively lack everything.

I completely understand & over stand is text and meaning. Always have since 3years old.
We are creators, but many have lost their way and have been misguided to be dormant.

Oh the travail of human existence. To have eyes yet be blind as one without sight of mind.

God is everywhere.
Many cannot fathom the truth.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Imagination is reality.
If one can conceive it, it is possible.
Be there knowledge of the 5 trees (5minutes) of yourself, you would completely understand what has been said.
Sadly, you,like the others, haven't a recognition of that.

You like many are truly deficient.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The background is saying everything one needs to know in this movie. Everything

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AscendantCause42

... Elohim (God). God is not his name....

And just to remind everyone (perhaps you already know), neither is "Elohim", since that's simply the Hebrew word for "God" (or "gods", depending on the context).

"God" would be a title, just like "Lord" (Hebrew: "Adonai"), not a name. That fact is not going to change if you just switch to another language, such as the Arabic word for "God": "Allah", still not a name, you just confusingly changed the language and it's odd to do that without specifying you're doing so when you are communicating in English, like you're intentionally trying to obscure that you still haven't talked about the name of your God; if you don't even know the name of your God, why should anyone trust anything else you might think you know about your God? (the "you" is a general "you", not you specifically)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here is mathematical proof of the existence of a design that is of transcendental origin and therefore of God as the only possible explanation for its existence:
smphillips.8m.com...
You will find many other pieces of such evidence at this link.
P.S. It helps to have mathematical ability and a university-level knowledge of mathematics and physics to recognise this evidence for what it it.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ah, but what you're thinking of comes from Earth2 -- you know, the Mandala Effect? (100% real and scientific and not made up in any way at all)

Basically, you're living in the 'fake" timeline. I'm from the real timeline (evidence equals this statement) and from there the bible has the original first page which has since been forgotten.

It reads, "To my darling Margaret, all the characters portrayed within this novel are fictitious and do not bear any resemblance to any person either living or dead."

So you know....you've been evidence'd.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm here for the 100% proof of god video...

Oh. It's about a guy that wants to one day prove god. Shall we give him a cookie? Hopefully he is taking up science and coming up ways to test his ideas empirically.

That thread title is pretty deceptive. There's a big difference between dreaming and concept of reality being a dream. But the fact remains, the people we interact with in dreams are imaginary, and do not become self aware. Interesting guess, I suppose, but highly speculative.

edit on 5 24 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Isn't this the same guy who claimed to be Satan ? And proof was his name or something silly. This is just getting ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Not quite into the 100% proof bit, BUT I was absolutely enamored by this post. Especially the part that says "No one inside the dream, including yourself, thinks that you can be the creator because you came long after the dreams history according to the present time of the dream." Wow. Thank you for a fresh (to me) thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Look on the bright side: you already have five more disciples than Jesus:

plus.google.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

No, that is not a non-metaphysical proof of anything. There is some mathematics involved, but most of it is obscured by numerology and that does not make it any kind of proof in the eyes of a scientist.

Source: university level of mathematics and physics.

You can't go around and try to tell people that the root-solutions of the Lie(8) are anything but mathematical ways to describe symmetry. The step from symmetry to metaphysics is not valid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join